Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2003 7:10:08 AM EDT
I'm using a Nikon coolpix and Nikon view program. I'm wanting to burn my pictures on to a CD but can't figure it out. Anyone got the smarts on this?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:14:51 AM EDT
[#1]
All you need is your CD buring software (Nero, EZ cd creator, etc.)

You burn pics just like any othe file type.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Windows XP support direct write to CD's.

Just select all the files in Explorer and send them to the CD drive.  Follow instructions after that to write them to the CD.

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:59:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you have a computer, and if yes, what operating system are you using?
Do you already know how to burn CDs in general? Cause that's how yo would burn your pictures as well, unless you want to create a auto-run slideshow CD, then it's a bit more complicated and depends on your software.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Another question...If you're burning misic on to a CD-R disk do you need to save up all your songs all at once and then burn since this disk is not rewritable??
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Some software allows you to leave the disk open for a added placement on to the disk. Some software will not allow you to add anything to the disk once the burn has been completed. Check your settings or properties
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:47:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Any pictures I want to save I just pull them up and then "save to" my cd-r drive. Windows XP should do it for you.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 11:19:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Another question...If you're burning misic on to a CD-R disk do you need to save up all your songs all at once and then burn since this disk is not rewritable??
View Quote

Safer to burn them all at once for something like music.

Not all CD players can read a multi-session CD

(multiple writing sessions)

You should be fine burning pics in multiple sessions.  Most any computer drive today can read a multi-session disk.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#8]
[zoolander]oh, the files are IN  the computer[/zoolander]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top