Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2003 11:21:59 PM EDT
Mr. Annan is married to a woman, Nane Annan, who comes from the top capitalist circles in Sweden, and she is herself also of Jewish ancestry, backing to the early 19th century.

Nane Annans mother, Mrs. Nina Lagergren, was a sister to the acclaimed Swedish diplomat from the industrialist and banking Wallenberg clan, Mr. Raoul Wallenberg, a man hailed in the Zionist Press for his actions in Hungary during the Second World War when he was supposed to have helped tens of thousands of Jews escaping the Nazis.

Mr. Raoul Wallenberg´s - and thus also his sister Nina Lagergren´s (Nane Annans mother´s) - Jewish roots are also hailed in the Judisk Krönika, nr.4-1985, which writes that Raoul Wallenberg "is the sondaughterdaughterson of the [Jewish] Germanborn banker och industryman etc, Michael Benedicks. This long neglected fact that Raoul Wallenberg had Jewish ancestry does not in any way downplay his desperate struggle to save the surviving remnants of the Hungarian Jews".

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 12:04:53 AM EDT
[#1]
You going somewhere with this?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 12:21:26 AM EDT
[#2]

I think I know where he is going.

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:08:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

[blue]KofiAnnan[/blue]

GHA

LMFAO [LOL]

Where is GHA? Is that Ghana? I thought Kofi was from South Africa.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:12:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

[blue]KofiAnnan[/blue]

GHA

LMFAO [LOL]

Where is GHA? Is that Ghana? I thought Kofi was from South Africa.
View Quote

Nah he's from Ghana.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:19:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Straight to hell.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:12:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Are you saying Kofi is secretely a swedish jew??[:O]

What???    [:\]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like to expose the secrets of the U.N.

Did you know Hans Blix is a man of Jewish ancestry and has a background in Zionist circles of his native country, Sweden?

Mr. Blix has a firm Jewish linkage, even noted and boasted of in the leading Swedish Jewish paper Judisk Krönika ("The Jewish Chronicle").

The Judisk Krönika, nr.4-1985, writes in its big exposé of famous Swedish personalities having a Jewish background that Hans Blix "got his Jewish ancestry through his father Gunnar Blix, a well known nutritional fysiologist. The mother of the Blix the Elder came from the [Jewish] family of learning, Lamm".

Note: The Lamm family is one of the oldest Jewish clans in Sweden, whose founders immigrated to Sweden in the late 18th century with members active in both Swedish industry, politics and culture.

In his political career Mr. Blix was on of the top figures in the extreme pro-Zionist liberal party - "Folkpartiet" - a party whose top has been filled with major Zionist activists like Johan Schück, Jan Friedman, Gabriel Romanus, Daniel Tarschys, Ernst Klein, Olle Wästberg (Hirsch), and Mr. Israel himself, Per Ahlmark (the personal and close friend of the Jewish terrorist Elie Wiesel and currenly a strong advocate for an "American" invasion and occupation of Iraq).

Hans Blix was the vice chairman of Folkpartiet´s youth organization 1959-1961, made a career in the Foreign Department and was Sweden´s Minister of Foreign Affairs during 1978-1979.

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:39:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Give me a break with the Jew angle, already. Kofi fought tooth and nail to save Saddam Hussein's regime, a major threat to Israel. Ditto Hans Blix, your so-called Zionist sympathizer. The UN institution heavily favors the enemies of Israel.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:40:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Kofi and Hans are both pieces of shit. Wether they are Jewish or not has nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Mr. Annan is married to a woman, Nane Annan, who comes from the top capitalist circles in Sweden, and she is herself also of Jewish ancestry, backing to the early 19th century.
View Quote

And their kid is named Kofi au Lait [BD]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#11]
In
Before
The
Bilderbergers!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I knew it, it's all the damned Jews!  The bastards, they're always...er...hmm...why is it I'm not supposed to like Jews, again?  So many people to hate, so many reasons, it gets confusing.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Lemmee get this straight. Kofi and Hans, are jew sympathizers, and the Zionists, (Israel), secretly controls the un....and, uh, sweden. [>:/]

Got it...[8D]
What, are you fickin' nutz???    [%|]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top