Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 11:06:34 PM EDT
Please dont do it!
save your money or, hell just let the $$$ for the movie , popcorn and drinks fly out the window.. at least you wont WASTE 2 hours!!!!

I know you worked hard and wanna relax by going to a movie.. just dont waste your time in this one..
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
28 Days Later???

I thought it was a sequel to Sandra Bullocks movie "28 Days" Where this time she gives up the booze and drugs and goes to whoring or something like that...

...I was wrong??? My bad.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought it was pretty good.
Gotta love the machete action!

Fidel
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:37:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#5]
this movie rocked! I loved everything about it. even when the main caratures were doing something moronic i belived what i was seeing was belivable. It was great the way the story had substince and didn't rely on over done special effects like most of the crap hollywood puts out today. And how can you not like the scens with the SA85s and MAG machine guns. My only gripe  is to many nude seens with the guy and none with any women.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 12:22:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Just got back from the movie.  It was worth the money.  I loved the soundtrack.  Had a couple of scenes that made me jump. Have to agree on the transitions between some scenes.  Didnt make for a smooth movie though I think the director did it that way on purpose to keep the viewer a little off balance.  I will probably buy the DVD.
Of course a lot of you like "The Patriot" which I thought totally sucked so my opinion might not be the best to listen to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top