Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 5:32:53 PM EDT
yes, once again, bulletfest found a raft on innovative ways to display states of being ranging from merely catatonic right up to (and often surpassing) dumber than a load of wood!!!

please note the read/black chrysler le baron convertible...parked a few yard to the left of THE WORLDS BIGGEST LINE OF FUCKING BADASS MACHINEGUNS EVER ASSEMBLED IN ONE PLACE!

yes, ladies and germs, mr. einstein decide to park his mopar about 50 yards in front of the targets and only slightly left of the last shooters on a firingline that extended for over A QUARTER OF A MILE!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...you decide. was it bravado? madness? death wish? potential insurance scam? a man finally in touch with the naked truth of chrysler products?

please...someone explain to me WHAT in the hell some folks have between their ears?

[img]http://www.redstararms.com/redcar.JPG[/img]

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks pretty obvious its off the firing line to me but it aint a smart place to park.
Did it get shot up or is that the stupidest question ever?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Is that considered a sports car?? [;D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did it get shot up or is that the stupidest question ever?
View Quote

Nah, but if ever there was a temptation...
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]
waiting for Campy to post the "after" pictures....
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]
CAMPYBOB DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS?

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU OF ALL PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT IS -- THE PACE CAR FOR THE STARTING OF THE EVENT!!!!
[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I know i'd put a round(or pound) of .22lr into a wheel just to learn him a lesson [;D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#7]
You know my eyes ain't what they used to be, so I had my wife park close enough to see where I was hittin'.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I, seriously, no shit, would have put a few rounds through the front window.
I am dead serious.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I, seriously, no shit, would have put a few rounds through the front window.
I am dead serious.
View Quote

As rediculously stupid as the car's owner was, it still isn't wise to go shooting a non-target that isn't in the field of fire (not quite anyway). The owner might have decided to put a few rounds your way.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:05:10 PM EDT
[#11]
[b]Is that considered a sports car??[/b]

well, you tell me. you're the front wheel drive expert. didn't subaroo buy the stamping dies to re-use on their wxyz car?

[b]THE PACE CAR FOR THE STARTING OF THE EVENT!!!![/b]

either that or the stud was hoping to drop the top and give miss redstararms a cruise in front of the firingline???

btw, in making fun of the owner of that loverly vehicle (blech! my shit-brown chevy citation II rivals rhat thing for queen of ugly)...i must admit, i'm the biggest moron of all for even hosting the event!!!

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:06:27 AM EDT
[#12]
[b]Bob PULEEEZE dont tell me the dipshit was sitting in it![/b]

he was last seen stuffing gun bags into it as we were trying to get the line ready to go hot, again. doh!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:14:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:22:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nah, but if ever there was a temptation...
View Quote

You ain't kidding!  Especially after the first three erupted into fireballs!

That event just kicked serious ass.  No other way to describe it.
WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
[bounce]
Scott
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:38:36 AM EDT
[#15]
OK, tell us, who's car was it?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:05:38 AM EDT
[#16]
[b]OK, tell us, who's car was it?[/b]

dunno. really doesn't matter.

the sad fact is that they were shooters. just goes to show you how little knowledge of splatter-back, ricochets and deflection some shooters have.

needless to say, i do not treat my s-10 beater to that kind of risk.

many of us spent the day laughing at his choice of parking spots.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:05:44 AM EDT
[#17]
I've read several references to an escaped round that hit a house?  It's likely that many more escaped, and fell harmlessly.  What happened, and what was the result.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:52:44 AM EDT
[#18]
How many people have died at ARFCOM events?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top