Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2003 12:50:20 PM EDT
I am so damn lost. I waited for the buzz to die and went for the first time this AM. I dozed off while Neo was talking to the architect. The fight scenes got kind of tedious, but there is a chick at a bar I frequent that looks like Carrie-Ann Moss. I am now obsessed with her. So I got that going for me.

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 1:04:42 PM EDT
[#1]

I thought it was amazing- execpt for the architect scene. i agree with you: "wtf"??
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Great special effects flick with zero plot and dull dialog.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, it was a litlle lacking but I think they were just setting up the third..

As for the Architect, I think that shocked most of us. I guess the idea is that they had to incorporate some random disorder, that is human behavior, in order that the matrix could even function. 6 times, 5 Zions which was about to fall again for the 5th time and then they would start anew. At least that was what I got out of it.

Hopefully the next will be better.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll save my money so I can be disappointed with Terminator 3.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I think this movie sucked ass! Dull plot. Very few firearms. I want my money back. The first one kicked ass. How did it come to this?[:\]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#6]
BTW, yall know in the last scene where they go: "There was only one survivor..."and you see Neo and the other guy lying on the hospital beds? that guy looked like the same guy who tried to stab Neo earlier on in the movie, the guy with the beard. Does this mean he'll replace Neo as the hero in the first movie?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:52:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, the "survivor" is the guy who tried to stab Neo.  He's the guy that Smith (formerly AKA Agent Smith) had learned to clone and embed himself into.  Along with Neo stopping the squiddies, makes me think the "real world" could be another dimension of the matrix.  Kind of like awaking from a dream within a dream.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#8]
The conversation to the architect is crucial.  Pay attention.  It will explain everything up to that point.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I felt the same way about 'Reloaded' that I felt about 'The Empire Strikes Back' the first time I saw it.

I have a feeling that it will grow on me.  But that rave/dance part was really dumb...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top