Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2003 7:12:29 AM EDT
Upload photos to the photo server with the new system. I am befuddled. I was wanting to try and upload pics from the last two weeks in the field.

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:39:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Aviator, I share your pain. I've tried several times and still can't figure it out either.

MM419
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:02:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[AirForce]The photo sever has been Army-proofed.[/AirForce]
[:d]
View Quote

I'm working on the wording of the Moderator recall petition as we speak. [;)]

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone else? I got a few good pics.

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I copied the tacked post in the Team Forum and went by it. I got it working.

Here...

Step 1
Click on the login button and enter your info. This will take you to this page.
Step 2
Click on manage galleries. This will take you to
Step 3
Click on new gallery. This page will open next.
Step 4
Fill out the information and click add gallery. When you see "gallery added succesfully", click the back arrow. You will go back to the page in step 3.
Now click on images under the word gallery. this will take you to
Step 5
click on the new button. This page will load next.
Step 6
Use the top browse button for the KISS method. Make sure to check off the box on the right to have a thumbnail created. When that pic is uploaded..click the back arrow and repeat the procedure until all your pics are uploaded.
To post a pic in a thread!
Login to the album server if your not or click on the home button if you are. This will take you to the page in Step 2. Click on your gallery on the left.
This will take you to the page in Step 6.
Now click on the picture you want to post in your thread. This will take you to this page.
Step 3
Highlight and copy the url in the window above the picture. Go to your message window in your thread and put img between these brackets [ ],then paste the url after them. Then type /img in the same brackets after the url. Don't leave any spaces between the url for the picture and the brackets. To post a link to a picture simply type url in place of img.

MM419
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Says I cannot upload any more images, but my bar graph shows I am only using 50% or so of my available space?

Any Other ideas?

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Thats what mine did to me the other day with only 30 some percent showing on the graph. The only thing I have done since then was delete my cookies, I even started another Gallery and it wouldn't take. Keep plugging at it, you'll get it.

MM419
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:58:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Thansk guy, I did finally get it. I liked the old system better  [:(]

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't wait to see the pics.

MM419
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top