Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2001 4:06:52 AM EDT
rifles and machineguns are back in Florida, since the murder of a motorist by a Stewart PO!

For years now almost every gun rack was empty in cars and trucks, now they are back with loaded weapons, wonder why?
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:47:22 AM EDT
[#1]
"Murder" is a pretrty loaded word. I doubt it was a "murder". Post some news links about the story so the rest of us can make up our own minds.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:09:04 AM EDT
[#2]
you said loaded weapons. is that legal
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:34:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:51:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Legal in Nevada too. You can have your magazine loaded but no round in the chamber.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:28:48 AM EDT
[#5]
In VA it depends on the county and also if it is durring hunting season or not.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:31:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Machineguns?????  In a rifle rack in a truck???  As was posted before, submit a link so the rest of us can make up our own minds.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:15:14 AM EDT
[#7]

STUART - A Martin County grand jury on Wednesday cleared a Stuart police officer in the deadly shooting of a motorist who fled a traffic stop.
In a closed-door session, 18 jurors found Officer George McLain, 23, was justified when he shot and killed Stacy Lee Scales, 32, of Indiantown on April 14. No state criminal charges will be filed, the prosecutor said.

"The shooting was justified under the law," State Attorney Bruce Colton said. "They found he reasonably believed his life was in danger," the test under the law.

Although authorities have contended all along the shooting was justified, some East Stuart residents and community leaders said it was a case of excessive force.

McLain, a full-time officer for slightly more than a year, stopped Scales' car about 11:26 p.m. because the car lights were off, authorities said.

When McLain asked for his license, Scales drove away, dragging the officer 1,779 feet from Tarpon Avenue to the end of Church Street, where Scales crashed his car, authorities and the officer's attorney said.

Scales refused to show his hands and made aggressive moves toward the officer before he was shot seven times, McLain's attorney, Chip Bauer, said last week.

Martin County Sheriff's Office detectives investigating the case reported finding two pieces of crack cocaine in Scales' car but no gun.

Authorities also said Scales had a history of battery on law enforcement officers and fleeing police. He was on parole after being released from state prison in June 1999, sheriff's officials said.

Although the grand jury cleared McLain in the shooting, the Stuart Police Department will conduct its own investigation, officials said. McLain was placed on paid administrative leave after the incident, pending the outcome of the investigation, and his attorneys said they didn't know when the officer would be returned to duty.

His attorneys said McLain, who testified in front of the grand jury but declined to comment after the proceeding, was "satisfied" that this part of the investigation is over.

"The fact that this was a justifiable use of deadly force doesn't mean that Officer McLain isn't sensitive to the human loss suffered by the Scales family," said David Golden, one of two attorneys representing the officer. "He looks forward to resuming his duties as soon as possible."

The grand jury's decision was expected by McLain's attorneys last week, but it was also no surprise to East Stuart community leaders who have called the shooting a case of excessive force by a white officer on a black motorist.

"No kidding," said Rosalind Hall, the president of the Martin County chapter of the NAACP when told about the decision. "That investigation is not valid until the NAACP has done their investigation."

NAACP officials announced at a Sunday community meeting that they would look into the shooting. The meeting drew hundreds of East Stuart residents and city, county and police officials to a local church to discuss the incident and other neighborhood issues.

Stuart police deferred the shooting investigation to the sheriff's office to allay fears of a biased inquiry, but many residents and community leaders said that wasn't good enough.

"I'm not saying I don't trust the sheriff's department," Hall said, but "it's almost the same department. I think we need a little more objective research done there."

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:16:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I found the above story on the shooting, andre. You think the officer wasn't justified in shooting the driver after being dragged over 1000 feet? Get a life.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:25:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I posted a story awhile back about driving down Hwy 287 near Henrietta, Texas.  I had a Colt AR-15 Shorty in my pickup rifle rack - no mag, but with a Colt scope on it.

Simply put, I got stopped by Texas Dept of Public Safety officers [b]solely[/b] for displaying that weapon.

We're talking Texas!

At the time my friend, REAL ERIC, told me that it was the weapon that got us stopped. 'Hell, Eric," says I, "this is Texas and that gun's legal!"

About 15 minutes later, another DPS vehicle made a u-turn and began following us.  

I took the weapon down!

Eric The(Wuss on the side of the Road)Hun
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I found the above story on the shooting, andre. You think the officer wasn't justified in shooting the driver after being dragged over 1000 feet? Get a life.
View Quote

Actually, I have the patrol vehicles video, and it clearly, and I mean clearly, shows the officer was never in any danger, or close to the perps auto, when the perp decided to flee. The officer did however sprint and jumped onto the auto holding on at the B piller, placing himself in danger! The media, state attorney, and other scum will have you believe what you believe now!

It is good you do not take my word for it, so you too, can buy a copy of the video from News Channel 12 in West Palm Beach, Florida (561-881-0796) and see for yourself! I am sure, you will find, that black is really black, and yes, white is white, and not really what the propaganda wing of tyrants says it is!

I surely have a life, and some scumbag will never take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:41:01 AM EDT
[#11]
When McLain asked for his license, Scales drove away, dragging the officer 1,779 feet from Tarpon Avenue to the end of Church Street, where Scales crashed his car, authorities and the officer's attorney said.

TOTAL BULLSHIT, SEE THE PATROL VEHICLES VIDEO!

Buy it from NEWS 12 in WEST PALM FLORIDA 561-881-0796

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:47:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Usually I ignore andreusANUS's post's. But andre, you're as bad as any gun grabber. Fly off the handle with a small portion or an "untruth" from a news story. This guy was draged almst 2000 feet. It sounds to me like the guy was shot after he crashed the car and then, only after he wouldn't show his hands and was continually non-compliant with the LEO's orders. What? You don't know if the officer was giving orders? Well, I'll just make it up as I go. That seems to be your M.O.

How do you not see this as justifiable. How did the 18(not 12) jurors miss the boat whereas you seem to know what's going on? Was the officer dragged at a speed of 2 MPH? Do you have some factual sourceable inside info as to the true circumstance of the "murder"????

If so, put up

OR SHUT UP!

You'd have been a great writer for Pravda or some other propaganda rag!

Edited 'cuz I forgot to call you a CHIMP!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:53:58 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm not going to say who is right and who is wrong based on what I've heard here. You can't always believe what the media says, because bad news is good news and the worse a story sounds, the better it will sell papers. But I do know thier are some bad cops out there. I live in a small town in Tennessee and our police force is ate up with corruption. As a kid I was always taught that a police officer is your friend. But now that I'm older and wiser I know better. You can't trust a man based on the uniform he wears because under the uniform he is still a man. I'm not saying all cops are bad but in my town I wouldn't cross the street to piss on a cop if he were on fire. And before anyone jumps on me for police bashing just remember this, if their were no bad cops, their would be no use for internal affairs.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:16:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks, but no thanks andre. I don't need to waste my money on an issue which I , quite frankly, have no vested interest in. If anyones the scumbag here, it sounds like it might be you.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:28:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Just another crackhead that won't get a chance to steal my property, off the street. Kill em all I say. They say , once you go crack , you never go back. Flame away , FLAMERS. Sounds like it is another one of those "They killed him cause he was black " police shootings. I am so sick and tired of that crap! I would rather go around naked than to have had those SOB's come over here to pick cotton. However, hindsight is 20/20.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:59:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Edited 'cuz I forgot to call you a CHIMP![/quote]

YOU EFFEN IDIOT, GO KISS HITLERYS, AND SHUMERS  ASS!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:02:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Flag Waver:
Just another crackhead that won't get a chance to steal my property, off the street. Kill em all I say.

FYI reports here never mentioned crack, they did however mention a loaded gun, but that is pretty common here in FL.

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#19]
The video will be put up on a web page to be announced, so you cheep scumbags can see it!

Then you aholes who whine when someone like me calls your fellow LOE a murderer, can whine some more!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#20]
So, andreusan, you condone running from the cops on a traffic stop.  Maybe the cop did jump on the car, but that doesn't justify the moron running.  You just seem to hate anyone associated with any government in the U.S.  Would you rather have anarchy?  Would you have done what the 'victim' did in this case.  You sound like a leftist, feeling sorry for the criminal and all that.  I suppose the 'victim' was some fine, upstanding, citizen.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:17:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By LARRY G:
So, andreusan, you condone running from the cops on a traffic stop.  Maybe the cop did jump on the car, but that doesn't justify the moron running.  You just seem to hate anyone associated with any government in the U.S.  Would you rather have anarchy?  Would you have done what the 'victim' did in this case.  You sound like a leftist, feeling sorry for the criminal and all that.  I suppose the 'victim' was some fine, upstanding, citizen.
View Quote

First off, I do not hate, so get that liberal idea out of the situation!

The traffic stop is alleged to have been over driving with no lights at night time! That is accepted.

When the perp fled the officer was not even close to the auto, and surely not in any danger, and common sense dictates, he did not have to sprint and jump onto, and hold onto the perps auto, those acts led to what followed. All of which was poor judgement, that he should be held accountable for!
The fact that the officer was never in danger in the first place, but made a decision to place himself in danger, then use deadly force and then justify the use of force in self defense, is a crime in itself! What crime? How about denial of constitutional rights, to start with?

Because of media twist of the truth, the arrogant attitude of government, and the protection by the BAR, of law enforcement personnel even when criminal acts are committed by them, you think this act of taking ones life because he fled or some other bogus reason justifies it all, do you not?

You refer to the now dead man as a criminal, what crime was he convicted of?,
did he have the right to an appeal?,
he was in fact put to death,
was there some death sentence issued by some judge?
Well, I am glad to inform you, the general populace tires of it!

I can assure you, I am as far right as you can get and not some leftist scum like you infer!

How would I respond? Just, think on it some!!!!

To view some historic court decisions on the use of deadly force by citizens even against police when necessary![url]www.fsdf.org/deadly-force.htm

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#22]
that link isn't working.

Even if the officer grabbed onto the car that doesn't justify someone dragging him 1/3 of a mile, AND THE OFFICER DIDN'T SHOOT THEN.

After the suspect crashed while trying to drag the officer to his death, the officer STILL didn't shoot. The suspect continued to resist the officer, who at this point has more than enough to arrest the suspect. The officer can use ANY reasonable force to affect an arrest, INCLUDING DEADLY FORCE. The officer shot, according to you ANDE, after the suspect continued resisting. Do you think that was a legal gun?? What do you bet the suspect was a felon?? If the gun is in the car and the susp. won't show his hands after trying to kill the cop what do you think his motivation is.

Ande, in the past I haven't always agreed with you posts but they seem to at least have a rational point of view. I suggest you change your password because based on this last post Imbroglio has swiped it. If that isn't the case then maybe you should add another layer of tin foil around your computer room because this post is way off base.

And I'd be willing to bet if the ofc. was say just joe citizen who say grabbed onto his car that the suspect just tried to drive away in, you'd be all for shooting way before 1700 ft.

Then again aren't you 1 of the guys threatening to shoot up the place if anyone tries to take your AR-15 away?? I see, OK to kill to protect a chunk of metal and plastic. But if you are about to be killed, and you are a cop, then it's unreasonable to respond to deadly force with deadly force.

Having said that you are right he shouldn't have grabbed the car if he did. But I'm willing to bet his instinct was to shut off the car so the BG couldnt get away, or drive away at high speeds, endangering the public, to avoid an arrest.

[pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed]

Based on this thread I doubt you see anything on the video tape of the stop other than what you wanna see.

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:08:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:(:
that link isn't working.

Even if the officer grabbed onto the car that doesn't justify someone dragging him 1/3 of a mile, AND THE OFFICER DIDN'T SHOOT THEN.

After the suspect crashed while trying to drag the officer to his death, the officer STILL didn't shoot. The suspect continued to resist the officer, who at this point has more than enough to arrest the suspect. The officer can use ANY reasonable force to affect an arrest, INCLUDING DEADLY FORCE. The officer shot, according to you ANDE, after the suspect continued resisting. Do you think that was a legal gun?? What do you bet the suspect was a felon?? If the gun is in the car and the susp. won't show his hands after trying to kill the cop what do you think his motivation is.

Ande, in the past I haven't always agreed with you posts but they seem to at least have a rational point of view. I suggest you change your password because based on this last post Imbroglio has swiped it. If that isn't the case then maybe you should add another layer of tin foil around your computer room because this post is way off base.

And I'd be willing to bet if the ofc. was say just joe citizen who say grabbed onto his car that the suspect just tried to drive away in, you'd be all for shooting way before 1700 ft.

Then again aren't you 1 of the guys threatening to shoot up the place if anyone tries to take your AR-15 away?? I see, OK to kill to protect a chunk of metal and plastic. But if you are about to be killed, and you are a cop, then it's unreasonable to respond to deadly force with deadly force.

Having said that you are right he shouldn't have grabbed the car if he did. But I'm willing to bet his instinct was to shut off the car so the BG couldnt get away, or drive away at high speeds, endangering the public, to avoid an arrest.

[pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed]

Based on this thread I doubt you see anything on the video tape of the stop other than what you wanna see.

View Quote

Where TF did you get your information from? I bet it was some mainstream media story, written long after the real facts!

SO, GO BURY YOUR HEAD UP SOME LEO'S REAREND IN WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Ande, I'll buy the video. It'll be a great  teaching tool for all the cops I teach! If the cops was an idiot and jumped on the car Mel Gibson style, it all is immaterial the moment the perp speed up! The moment the cop begins to effect an arrest if the suspect isn't compliant, the suspect is wrong. Like it or not, that's the law. You can go off on some revolutionary/tyrranical rant but it doesn't change the fact the driver was wrong. Hey, here in NY(go off all u please anus) whether the arrest is justified or not, it's still a crime to resist sucker! As a matter of fact me and my senators hillary and chuck were talking about you last night. Hillary was saying how delighted she was to read some of your enlightening and poinent posts here. Moreover she said she was glad that such a positive member of the internet community, was thinking of her so often. Chuck was too busy laughing at you.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Orinally posted by Ande

Where TF did you get your information from? I bet it was some mainstream media story, written long after the real facts!

SO, GO BURY YOUR HEAD UP SOME LEO'S REAREND IN WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got if from the post started, by YOU Dr. genius.

I tried to write a well reasoned response to the facts at hand, and your imflamatory comments, again the "FACTS" came mostly from YOU. I like that you took the time to calmy point out the flaws in my logic. Oh wait, no you resorted to name-calling, and didn't offer any type of meaningful responses to my post. I see if we agree with you it all good, If someone doesn't agree with you, you throw a tantrum.

Next time I respond to your posts I can use smaller words! It should be easier to get them in that narrow mind of yours.

P.S. dont bother with a tantrum response, becuase we'll all know you'll need a "time-out".
Is Ande cranky?? Do you need a nap??

If you want to try to logically respond to my posts you may.

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:09:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Ande, I'll buy the video. It'll be a great  teaching tool for all the cops I teach! If the cops was an idiot and jumped on the car Mel Gibson style, it all is immaterial the moment the perp speed up! The moment the cop begins to effect an arrest if the suspect isn't compliant, the suspect is wrong. Like it or not, that's the law. You can go off on some revolutionary/tyrranical rant but it doesn't change the fact the driver was wrong. Hey, here in NY(go off all u please anus) whether the arrest is justified or not, it's still a crime to resist sucker! As a matter of fact me and my senators hillary and chuck were talking about you last night. Hillary was saying how delighted she was to read some of your enlightening and poinent posts here. Moreover she said she was glad that such a positive member of the internet community, was thinking of her so often. Chuck was too busy laughing at you.
View Quote

Why don't you give serious thought to, "HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THE POPULACE THEMSELVES CONDONE EVERYTHING THEY DO, BEING VIEWED BY LEO TYPES AS A CRIME, WHILE EVERTHING THE LEO DOES AS OK?"

The Amerikan Gestapo will fall too!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:32:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

For the record you started the name calling, so I just followed up by throwing one back at you, IDIOT!

I did not post the so-called mainstream media "FACTS"  you cite, IDIOT!

I guess by now, you understand that, "I DO NOT SUCK UP TO LEO TYPES", in fact those of the LEO community here in my AO know exactly, who I am, and exactly what I stand for, that is traditional American ideals & value, surely you now, wonder what the hell that is. Have you noticed not one post from any of them on this string?  
I can assure you they do monitor my activity, always, because I am a player, or, "THE PLAYER", for you SUCKER!
So much the player, that idiots from NY media, always want to do  documentries on me and the American Patriot Movement! Do you get it yet, or do you only believe the shit you expound upon, and think I should bow to thee?

You should concern yourself with, lets say, creating a better image for LEO types, by earning the publics respect, not by assuming the public has to respect you because you are a LEO!

YEP, THE CLOCK TICKS TOWARDS ACCOUNTABILITY!

Oh, by the way www.fsdf.org works, go there then click on the DEADLY FORCE button for real American history, sucker! [url]www.fsdf.org
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:07:35 AM EDT
[#29]

andreusan = [url]http://www.trollalert.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:09:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Someone is so mad that he doesn't even know who he is responding to. Poor little ande

I said I got the facts from the post YOU started, I didn't say I got them from YOU.

Where did I call you a name?? I pointed out that your post seemed like it was verging on the paranoid... I was hoping that other would find it funny. I forgot that some people have really "thin skins", poor ande.

Yes I believe they do do documementaries on you, to point out how crazy the 2nd Amendment fanatics are. Please stop, if you are synonymous with gun-owners anti's will have lots of fear that based on you, that the rest of us might be crazy too.

And let me point out that you have not been able to support your original post that a Stewart PO murdered someone. You know why you can't? Because he didn't.

Go lie down by your dish before you hurt something trying to think for more than a minute at a time
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:12:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually, I have the patrol vehicles video, and it clearly, and I mean clearly, shows the officer was never in any danger, or close to the perps auto, when the perp decided to flee. The officer did however sprint and jumped onto the auto holding on at the B piller, placing himself in danger! The media, state attorney, and other scum will have you believe what you believe now!

It is good you do not take my word for it, so you too, can buy a copy of the video from News Channel 12 in West Palm Beach, Florida (561-881-0796) and see for yourself! I am sure, you will find, that black is really black, and yes, white is white, and not really what the propaganda wing of tyrants says it is!

I surely have a life, and some scumbag will never take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

this wan't posted by you ande?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
rifles and machineguns are back in Florida, since the murder of a motorist by a Stewart PO!

For years now almost every gun rack was empty in cars and trucks, now they are back with loaded weapons, wonder why?
View Quote

or this, ande?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:15:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

was this ande calling names??

FYI this was before I tried to logiaclly respond
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:16:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

was this ande calling names??

FYI this was before I tried to logiaclly respond
View Quote

GET A LIFE!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:17:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By LARRY G:
View Quote

First off, I do not hate, so get that liberal idea out of the situation!

The traffic stop is alleged to have been over driving with no lights at night time! That is accepted.

When the perp fled the officer was not even close to the auto, and surely not in any danger, and common sense dictates, he did not have to sprint and jump onto, and hold onto the perps auto, those acts led to what followed. All of which was poor judgement, that he should be held accountable for!
The fact that the officer was never in danger in the first place, but made a decision to place himself in danger, then use deadly force and then justify the use of force in self defense, is a crime in itself! What crime? How about denial of constitutional rights, to start with?

Because of media twist of the truth, the arrogant attitude of government, and the protection by the BAR, of law enforcement personnel even when criminal acts are committed by them, you think this act of taking ones life because he fled or some other bogus reason justifies it all, do you not?

You refer to the now dead man as a criminal, what crime was he convicted of?,
did he have the right to an appeal?,
he was in fact put to death,
was there some death sentence issued by some judge?
Well, I am glad to inform you, the general populace tires of it!

I can assure you, I am as far right as you can get and not some leftist scum like you infer!

How would I respond? Just, think on it some!!!!

To view some historic court decisions on the use of deadly force by citizens even against police when necessary![url]www.fsdf.org/deadly-force.htm

View Quote

And yet another post by the ande info service PRIOR to my response
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:22:22 AM EDT
[#36]
You know if the next time I do a traffic stop and get dragged down the road a few hundred metres....and then the driver still acts in a threatening manner...I am thinking that I would also have shot him....but that is just me. [X]

Andy
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:27:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You know if the next time I do a traffic stop and get dragged down the road a few hundred metres....and then the driver still acts in a threatening manner...I am thinking that I would also have shot him....but that is just me. [X]

Andy
View Quote

Maybe cops should have roller blade shoes that way if the get dragged "go-go gadget wheels" and no more dragging just happily rolling along. "Sir please stop, or I WILL continue to roll along side you"
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:42:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Andy
View Quote

Maybe cops should have roller blade shoes, that way if they get dragged "go-go gadget wheels" and no more dragging just happily rolling along. "Sir please stop, or I WILL continue to roll along side you"
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:44:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Yeah AR that is not a bad idear....and one of those nifty Helicopter Packs so I can just lift off when the going gets tough....till then I guess I will just have to do it all the usual way...LOL  [BD]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:46:56 AM EDT
[#40]
LOL, Thanx I needed that. [:o)] [^]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:28:34 PM EDT
[#41]
I usually yell SHAZAM!, Change into Captain Marvel, and fly away.   [;D]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 9:39:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Well Callahan...I would normally do that, but as I get a little older I just don't feel as comfortable in tights as I use to...!!!  I guess you live and learn...[:o)]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:04:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well Callahan...I would normally do that, but as I get a little older I just don't feel as comfortable in tights as I use to...!!!  I guess you live and learn...[:o)]
View Quote
True....they do feel .......well.......tighter. Oh well, the price of maturity.[smash]
Maturity? Here?  Probably not
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:20:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Dam! cant do that in my state, lucky sob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top