Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/28/2003 8:39:15 PM EDT
why is that so wronge, whats fair is fair , correct. it is more discrimination against white ppl.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow! Thats an excellent point. I have never thought about it like that...hmm. I will now go out and join my local chapter of the NAAWP.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#2]
NAAWP = National ALL AMerican WHite Power????? just a stab in the dark.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
They do. It's called Playboy.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
ibtl on this one too
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey don't try and use logic ,you'll get called a racist.
If you use that logic then you must also come to the conclusion that if there is a Black miss America pageant then there should also be allowed a White miss America Pageant, right?

How about If I start my own united Caucasian college fund,would that be racist?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:48:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
ibtl on this one too
View Quote

Why?

Enquiring minds want to know why we don't have a magazine called Ivory? (besides the fact that it is a gay sounding name)
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#7]
[size=6][green]In before they---> lock my white ass out of this thread[/green][/size=6][img]http://www.masterlock.com/images/color_img/911.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Only white people are racist...[rolleyes]
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#9]
"Ebony and Ivory...."

[ROFL2]

I don't believe I thought of it first!

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:56:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, here's one for you...
[blue][size=5]United Honky College Fund[/blue][size=1]
Whatcha think?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I like the "united peckerwood college fund" It has a nice ring to it, LOL
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:01:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well, here's one for you...
[blue][size=5]United Honky College Fund[/blue][size=1]
Whatcha think?
View Quote

While we're at it ... we can have Cracker Appreciation Month, and march in Straight White Pride parades [:|]

Oh yeah, IBTL
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:04:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Alright, I give.

IBTL.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Who here would choose to be black then?  

It's so great for them, right?

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would think that Black people would want to remain Black and white people would want also to remain what they are born.
It's not a matter of choice ,it's matter of birth.
No matter it's not my fault that some Black people have a harder time in life then I would.
It's also not fair that my very talented nephew had to beg borrow and borrow some more to go to a good college.
There were kids in his class at college that told him because they were black they had money thrown at them even though their grades were far below my nephews.
Yeah that sounds fair doesn't it?  
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Whats wrong with being black DSCott??
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#17]
It's OK to have "black pride" but if I have "white pride", suddenly I'm a racist.

It's OK for black people to call each other n****rs but don't be caught doing it if you're white...that's a hate crime.   (It's now a crime to hate someone?  WTF???)   And now I can't even say or spell the word n****r without having to censor it or this thread will SURELY get locked. So much for fucking freedom of speech.

Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker and Tits.

I can say those seven words that George Carlin says you can't say on TV and not get the thread locked.   But not "n****r".   That's much worse, apparently.

If I don't hire you because I don"t want a black man working for me,  it's discrimination and I can get in trouble for it.

But if you hire a lesser qualified black man instead of me with every credential that you need to get the job done right,  it's "affirmative action" and that's OK.    It's far more important to hire minorities than it is to hire those who are qualified to do the job right.

[bs]

Hell.  This country is going straight to hell, and it's because of this sort of shit.

Our decay, like Rome's, is from within, not from without.

Bread and circuses, anyone?   Care to play your fiddle instead of help put out a fire?

This rampant political correctness and non-stop asskissing of blacks is insane.  Slavery reparations?   Fuck!    

Eventually,  we'll all be fucking LOST because if you ask where someone is located, he'll respond that he's at the intersection of Martin Luther King Boulevard and Martin Luther King Avenue... because EVERy street has been named after Martin Luther King as the FRENCH asskissing continues!

Last time I checked, the population of my county was STILL eleven percent black while the population of my county JAIL was still EIGHTY percent black.    Don't even ASK about the high school graduation and dropout rates by color, either!

We are so fucked,  and we're doing it to ourselves as a result of our "need" to "reach out" to the "disadvantaged",  not stopping to think that in doing so, we're wasting our effort on people who will bite the hand that feeds them, won't get a job, won't get off welfare, won't even be a good father (or mother) to their own kids, WON'T QUIT FUCKING EVERYTHING THAT MOVES, and won't stay in school so they have a chance of making it without having to break the law to do it.

I once witnessed a man (a black man) say to a former employer of mine,  and I quote him:  Ah gots mah welfare check,  ah gots mah food stamps, Ah gots it MADE!"

I wanted to hit him in the mouth so hard that his whole face would have caved in as my fist popped out the back of his empty skull.   The nerve of the man,  taking apparent PRIDE in his ability to manipulate the system and avoid getting a job while I was working my ass off for probably no more than the value of his check and stamps.

Damn straight, I've got an axe to grind.

I know damned well that not all blacks are bad and don't resemble the traditional stereotypes,  but plenty of them are and DO.

CJ
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Cmjohnson, quit beating around the bush and tell us what's on your mind, will you?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:30:06 PM EDT
[#19]
You know what really bothers me?

Why can black folks have a magazine called Black Tail but there is no White Tail?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:31:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Smokey Says: ONLY YOU CAN BE A RACIST HONKEY!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:35:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
why is that so wronge, whats fair is fair , correct. it is more discrimination against white ppl.
View Quote

Hopefully, whoever sets their type, or edits, will know their stuff better than you...[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:37:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You know what really bothers me?

Why can black folks have a magazine called Black Tail but there is no White Tail?
View Quote

Uhhh, yeah. It's called Playboy.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

If YOU were black, and had to choose between living in ANY black nation in Africa, or living in the US, which would it be???  [;D]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#24]
It's ok to be racist if you are not white.

IF you are white and racist, you are evil.

Same reason they have "asian pride" and "Black pride" clubs at schools and colleges.

But you even think of opening a "white pride" club, and you are the most racist mofo in the world.

I am not racist. I think all peopel shoudl be equal. When it's ok to have an Ebony magazine, but not an Ivory magazine, that means we aren't all equal.

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

If YOU were black, and had to choose between living in ANY black nation in Africa, or living in the US, which would it be???  [;D]
View Quote

If you have power (or it's equivalents), you can live anywhere comfortably, no matter who you are.  That's the point, isn't it, access to power?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's nothing "wrong" with being black, it's just not very advantageous to your health or success, as compared to being white.  Despite all the supposed "advantages" everyone always complains about, my question remains:  would you choose to be anything other than a white male in this country?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There's nothing "wrong" with being black, it's just not very advantageous to your health or success, as compared to being white.  Despite all the supposed "advantages" everyone always complains about, my question remains:  would you choose to be anything other than a white male in this country?
View Quote

No. In some circles, that would label me a racist.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:04:20 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't know of any disadvantages of being black.  

I suppose my choice would only be based on what color my family was.  Wouldn't want to stand out at get to gethers you know.

Please enlighten me with the hardships a black man in 2003 faces.  It looks like I am ignorant to much plight.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:07:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Probably not.  But if you haven't noticed, White Males have the biggest bullseyes in the country painted on them.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:22:55 AM EDT
[#30]
In some circles it's bad form to point out that the emperor is naked.

Fortunately, this isn't one of those circles!

First, I do my conscientious best to take each person as an individual.  Stupidity, depravity, and criminality are not the sole domain of any single demographic.  What bugs me, going back to the original post, is the double standard.  

What about BET (Black Entertainment Television or some such thing)?  If there was a White Entertainment Television the FCC would never grant a license to operate.  

I support equal opportunity and equal treatment.  No person should have an advantage over another based upon the color of their skin (Are you listening SCOTUS?????? Probably not- I doubt they hang out at ARFCOM [;)]).  The preferential treatment, double standards, PC policies, and general pass by the media at large are the things that bug me.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:30:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sheesh!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:43:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

if you had asked me this when i was trying to get into grad school ... maybe.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:54:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Better to be a black man here, than a white farmer in Zimbabwe.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:55:38 AM EDT
[#34]
More likely trying to get on as an officer with a police department. If you're not black, female, or gay you ain't getting on with Tulsa PD anytime soon. This is due to the "Black Officer's Coalition" lawsuit that says worthless pricks like Officer Marvin Blades can get by with PROVEN offenses of telling HIS other black officers that it's OK to stay on their fat and lazy asses at a north Tulsa ghetto Tasty Freeze restaurant and NOT provide back-up to a white officer in distress, THEN LIE ABOUT IT ON THE DAMNED REPORT, then GET CAUGHT LYING ABOUT IT ON THE REPORT, and STILL keep his job!!!

[soapbox]

"NAACP - The Klan With The Tan"

edited to add:
Officer suspended; lying cited
CARY ASPINWALL World Staff Writer
05/24/2003
Tulsa World (Final Home Edition), Page A19 of News

He is accused of falsifying a report about providing backup for another officer.
A black police officer who is actively involved in the recently settled racial discrimination law suit against the city has been suspended for allegedly lying to his supervisors and creating a false incident report.
Officer Marvin Blades Sr., a 25-year veteran of the Tulsa Police Department, received a six-day suspension without pay as punishment for allegedly lying and creating a false report during a recent investigation by the department's Internal Affairs Division, records show.

The investigation was launched after Internal Affairs received an anonymous complaint that on Feb. 14, 2002, Blades and six other black officers never responded to a request for backup made by a white female officer in their area, police officials said.

Blades and the other officers reportedly were at the Tastee Freez at 212 E. 46th St. North, close to where the officer who requested backup was, but none of them went to provide backup, Sgt. Wayne Allen said.

Among the plaintiffs' allegations in the black officers' lawsuit against the city is that white officers frequently do not provide backup to them.

The punishment for officers' not providing backup is "very minor," Allen said.

In the February case, none of the officers was suspended for failure to respond. However, during the investigation of the complaint, Blades told Internal Affairs that he did not provide backup because he was working on a TRACIS report for a domestic violence call he had responded to that day, Allen said.

TRACIS is the computerized system the department uses to file and track reports from crimes and complaints made by the public.

Internal Affairs officials originally could not find a copy of the report, so they questioned Blades further.

He then provided them with a copy of the report, allegedly from the Feb. 14, 2002, incident, but a computer search of records determined that the number assigned to the report was fraudulent, Allen said.

Computer records showed that Blades had created the report on Jan. 9, 2003 -- after the Internal Affairs investigation began, Allen said.

Chief Dave Been signed off on Blades' suspension May 13.

Blades' suspension will begin May 29. He did not return phone calls Friday.

On Wednesday, the Fraternal Order of Police filed an appeal on behalf of Blades, alleging that the reasons for his suspension do not meet the standards required by the FOP's collective bargaining agreement with the city, President Bob Jackson said.

The suspension will be reviewed by the city's Human Resources Department, and if it is found to be in accordance with department procedures, it will then be reviewed at a hearing by the Civil Service Commission, Jackson said.

Jackson said the hearing would likely take place this summer.

Although Blades is not a member of the FOP, he is a member of the collective bargaining unit and is therefore provided legal services through the organization, Jackson said.

The FOP has long clashed with the Black Officers Coalition, of which Blades is an active member, over the racial discrimination lawsuit, filed in 1994, and various settlement proposals.

Over the FOP's objections, U.S. District Judge Sven Erik Holmes approved a settlement of the 9-year-old class-action suit on May 12.

The FOP urged a federal judge on Thursday to put off implementing the conditions of the settlement between the city and the plaintiffs in the discrimination suit.

This is the fourth time Blades has been suspended from the Police Department for alleged misconduct, records show.

In 1995, he was suspended for two days without pay and transferred to patrol duty for improperly giving information on gang activity to state Sen. Maxine Horner and state Rep. Don Ross, reports show.

The Civil Service Commission, over objections from the city, reinstated Blades to the department's Organized Gangs Unit, and overturned his suspension.

Also in 1995, the Civil Service Commission upheld then-Chief Ron Palmer's 12-day suspension of Blades, unanimously siding with departmental investigators who accused Blades of lying.

Palmer suspended Blades on June 2 for allegedly showing a tape of the funeral of Christopher John Cox at community presentations on gangs, misidentifying Cox as a gang member and then lying to the slain man's family and the Police Department's internal investigators. Cox was shot to death in 1994.

Although the commissioners overturned two parts of Palmer's four-part disciplinary action against Blades, they upheld the chief's contentions that Blades did not perform his public duties and that he was untruthful.

In 1993, Palmer suspended Blades for two days after Blades shot at fleeing car thieves, allegedly violating department policy. The Civil Service Commission later overturned the suspension.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:57:33 AM EDT
[#35]
black people [b]DO NOT WANT TO BE EQUAL[/b], they are no longer special if they are equal. They are afraid to be exposed for what MOST of them REALLY ARE.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:02:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
black people [b]DO NOT WANT TO BE EQUAL[/b], they are no longer special if they are equal. They are afraid to be exposed for what MOST of them REALLY ARE.
View Quote

Would you care to elaborate on that?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:25:32 AM EDT
[#37]

"NAACP - The Klan With The Tan"
View Quote

Now that's funny!!!

Oh, and IBTL  (My first!)

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:38:20 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm sure there is a huge list somewhere of all the blacks only organizations, clubs, contest, awards, benefits, & contest. Heck I even heard on the radio once they referred to the Black American SCUBA Divers association! That crap would never, never go un check, or challenged if it were reversed.
Did anyone watch the Essence awards the other night? I did a rant post on it. How about the reverse on tv. The white essence awards?
It is the proverbial tail that wages the dog syndrome, & America is content for the most part to support this kind of bs behavior. Sad but true.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:08:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

If you have power (or it's equivalents), you can live anywhere comfortably, no matter who you are.  [red]That's the point[/red], isn't it, access to power?
View Quote

Nice try..... NO cigar!!!

1) Colin Powell
2) Clarence Thomas
3) Condi Rice
4) Ward Connerly
5) Armstrong Williams

Didja say something about "access to power"? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:17:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

If you have power (or it's equivalents), you can live anywhere comfortably, no matter who you are.  [red]That's the point[/red], isn't it, access to power?
View Quote

1) Colin Powell
2) Clarence Thomas
3) Condi Rice
4) Ward Connerly
5) Armstrong Williams

View Quote

Yes, they have power, and they live comfortably.  What's not to understand?  

Color doesn't matter when you have power.  You make my point.

But my theory is that it *does matter* if you're not in a position of power, and are trying to achieve some.  These affirmative action programs are a problem because they just offer a slight advantage to minorities, but do nothing to change the fundamental power difference in peoples and groups.

What I object to are blanket statements that "blacks are...", or "whites are...", or "gays are..." that just reflect bigoted generalizations, rather than a more complex understanding of the differences in class, power and such.  

Whatever! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:37:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

1) Colin Powell
2) Clarence Thomas
3) Condi Rice
4) Ward Connerly
5) Armstrong Williams

View Quote

[red]But my theory is that it *does matter* if you're not in a position of power, and are trying to achieve some[/red].  These affirmative action programs are a problem because they just offer a slight advantage to minorities, but do nothing to change the fundamental power difference in peoples and groups.

What I object to are blanket statements that "blacks are...", or "whites are...", or "gays are..." that just reflect bigoted generalizations, rather than a more complex understanding of the differences in class, power and such.  

View Quote

Just how do you think they got there? By not trying?

Also, it`s PERFECTLY reasonable to make generalizations when a HUGE percentage of a population/race/religion/ETC... act in a certain way. I am QUITE SURE you can think of a few and for the most part they are true.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I don't know of any disadvantages of being black.  

I suppose my choice would only be based on what color my family was.  Wouldn't want to stand out at get to gethers you know.

Please enlighten me with the hardships a black man in 2003 faces.  It looks like I am ignorant to much plight.
View Quote

Well, I'm going to take your comment seriously for a minute, don't ask me why.

Google says:

The Surgeon General says-

racial and ethnic minorities collectively experience a greater disability burden from mental illness than do whites. This higher level of burden stems from minorities receiving less care and poorer quality of care, rather than from their illnesses being inherently more severe or prevalent in the community.
View Quote

[url]http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/library/mentalhealth/cre/execsummary-2.html[/url]

Other facts:

In 1997, black infant mortality was 2 ½ times higher than white (14.2 per 1,000 black infants born versus 6.0 per 1,000 white infants born), and blacks in 1996, on average, lived 6.6 years less than whites.
View Quote

[url]http://www.kff.org/content/1999/19991014a/chartpack.pdf[/url]

Heart disease mortality rates for adults 25-64 are almost twice as high among African-Americans as among whites.  
View Quote

There's more if you care to look.

[url]http://www.kff.org/content/2003/6069/6069v1.pdf[/url]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:53:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

1) Colin Powell
2) Clarence Thomas
3) Condi Rice
4) Ward Connerly
5) Armstrong Williams

View Quote

[red]But my theory is that it *does matter* if you're not in a position of power, and are trying to achieve some[/red].  These affirmative action programs are a problem because they just offer a slight advantage to minorities, but do nothing to change the fundamental power difference in peoples and groups.

View Quote

Just how do you think they got there? By not trying?

Also, it`s PERFECTLY reasonable to make generalizations when a HUGE percentage of a population/race/religion/ETC... act in a certain way. I am QUITE SURE you can think of a few and for the most part they are true.
View Quote

These generalizations?

Quoted:
View Quote

What "are they", REALLY?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:16:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
In 1997, black infant mortality was 2 ½ times higher than white (14.2 per 1,000 black infants born versus 6.0 per 1,000 white infants born), and blacks in 1996, on average, lived 6.6 years less than whites

Heart disease mortality rates for adults 25-64 are almost twice as high among African-Americans as among whites.
View Quote

Kinda sounds like a genetic problem. Are you suggesting that the white man is responsible or poisons black people?

Life is not fair and you cant try to make it fair. Some people die before others. Some people CHOOSE to educate themselves and their children, others do not. Some people CHOOSE to work, others do not. You find these people in ALL walks of life. But in some you find a disproportionate number and thats when a generalization can be made backed up by facts.
You have a skewed view if you think people in power sit around all day trying to figure out ways to keep the black man down. Black people have EVERY opportunity and MORE. So why are they NOT at the top of the moral and social ladder? Why is 10% of the population occupying 90% of the prison space?  EXPLAIN PLEASE!! And don't give me the white man crap.

America has done more than its fair share to improve the life's of the so called "disadvantaged". Its now up to them to make something of it. There should be no more hand outs or special treatment. DO SOMETHING!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:26:12 AM EDT
[#45]
[url]http://www.impactpress.com/articles/decjan03/realenemy12103.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:45:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then here's a couple of "blanket statements" yer REALLY gonna hate.

1) Blacks have proven they are unable to compete, with whites, because they insist on racial set aside programs, in order to "help" them attend school.

2) Blacks have proven they are incapable of self governance, by the fact, there is NO stable black country on the planet...

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:55:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Then here's a couple of "blanket statements" yer REALLY gonna hate.

1) Blacks have proven they are unable to compete, with whites, because they insist on racial set aside programs, in order to "help" them attend school.

2) Blacks have proven they are incapable of self governance, by the fact, there is NO stable black country on the planet...

[:D]
View Quote

1)  All blacks?  What about your examples above?

2)  Tunisia.  

Tunisia has a diverse economy, with important agricultural, mining, energy, tourism, and manufacturing sectors. Governmental control of economic affairs while still heavy has gradually lessened over the past decade with increasing privatization, simplification of the tax structure, and a prudent approach to debt. Real growth averaged 5.4% in the past five years, and inflation is slowing
View Quote

[url]http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ts.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In 1997, black infant mortality was 2 ½ times higher than white (14.2 per 1,000 black infants born versus 6.0 per 1,000 white infants born), and blacks in 1996, on average, lived 6.6 years less than whites

View Quote

Kinda sounds like a genetic problem. Are you suggesting that the white man is responsible or poisons black people?

Life is not fair and you cant try to make it fair. Some people die before others. Some people CHOOSE to educate themselves and their children, others do not. Some people CHOOSE to work, others do not. You find these people in ALL walks of life. But in some you find a disproportionate number and thats when a generalization can be made backed up by facts.
You have a skewed view if you think people in power sit around all day trying to figure out ways to keep the black man down. Black people have EVERY opportunity and MORE. So why are they NOT at the top of the moral and social ladder? Why is 10% of the population occupying 90% of the prison space?  EXPLAIN PLEASE!! And don't give me the white man crap.

America has done more than its fair share to improve the life's of the so called "disadvantaged". Its now up to them to make something of it. There should be no more hand outs or special treatment. DO SOMETHING!
View Quote

Genetics?  It's poverty that's unhealthy.

Race is not the issue, class is the issue.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have a skewed view if you think people in power sit around all day trying to figure out ways to keep the black man down. Black people have EVERY opportunity and MORE. So why are they NOT at the top of the moral and social ladder? Why is 10% of the population occupying 90% of the prison space? EXPLAIN PLEASE!! And don't give me the white man crap.

View Quote

I agree with this, the handouts have been more than enough, im sick of ppl living in poverty and still insist on poppin out lots of children, cause the more kids they have the more the state gives em, and they get free birthcontrol at the free clinic, so thats not an excuss. it seems that ppl dont wanna work for what they get, (this is not a black issue, there are plenty of white trash that fall into this exact catagory as well)
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:24:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Sheee-it, mon! Where am I here? Stormfront.org? Irie! Yo white boss mons be keepin us braddahs down, mon! Jah' bless ya!  Jah children must unite. Cool runnings.

[8P]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top