Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2003 7:26:22 PM EDT
How come someone else makes the decision for it? Doesn't a fetus have a right to control IT'S OWN BODY?

CRC
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#1]
And the fetus is going to make the choice how? Telepathically?

Youv'e got to be joking, right?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL...ppl are making light of all the abortion and gay topics that have escalated on here lately..lol.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And the fetus is going to make the choice how? Telepathically?

Youv'e got to be joking, right?
View Quote

Err, how about a 10 day old baby? How can it voice its opinion?

What about a baby 10 days from being born?

10 weeks?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]
They shouldnt be able to choose until theyre 18.

Seriously guys, if you outlaw abortion your only going to sell more coat hangers and bus tickets to Mexico.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you gonna be done stirin' the pot anytime soon?  

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Seriously guys, if you outlaw abortion your only going to sell more coat hangers and bus tickets to Mexico.
View Quote

And more dead Democratic voters. BTW: Vicente Fox is VERY pro-life from what I undestand.

CRC
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

And more dead Democratic voters. BTW: Vicente Fox is VERY pro-life from what I undestand.

CRC
View Quote

Like what that man thinks makes a damn difference as to what goes on in his country.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Freedom of choice is surrendered when one commits to ngaging in procreative behavior.  Yes, you have a choice until that point.  

There is a reason we have this drive for procreation.  Preservation of the species.  If the outcome of such behavior is unacceptable, there are way to prevent the outcome instead of aborting the innocent life.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Why is so much anger and hatred directed at those that choose to speak for those that don't have a voice?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why is so much anger and hatred directed at those that choose to speak for those that don't have a voice?
View Quote

Because they don't want to be reminded they support MURDER.

CRC
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:03:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Under the age of 18 [:D]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:06:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice sig line, Chaingun. Just noticed it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
So no abortions for anyone under 18???

But that would cut out a MAJOR source of revenue for Planned [s]Parenthood[/s] Infanticide. [nono]

Quoted:
View Quote
Is that what our laws should be based on? Whether or not people will try to get around it or create a blackmarket?

Hmmmm.... So doing what's right is no longer a basis for law?

Then we oughta legalize assault, rape, burglary and DUI because legal or not - some people are just gonna do it anyway [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#14]
I think it's a safe assumption that any baby, given the choice, would choose to survive. They sure fight to do so when it is necessary.

Other than that I'd say that Wobblin-Gobblin, Macallan and CRC have pretty much covered the bases.

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How come someone else makes the decision for it? Doesn't a fetus have a right to control IT'S OWN BODY?

CRC
View Quote

An excellent question.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:31:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Freedom of choice is surrendered when one commits to ngaging in procreative behavior.  Yes, you have a choice until that point.  

There is a reason we have this drive for procreation.  Preservation of the species.  If the outcome of such behavior is unacceptable, there are way to prevent the outcome instead of aborting the innocent life.
View Quote

And you would say the same thing if a female
relative of yours was raped and became pregnant? I think not.

Sure, lets make abortion illegal and watch and see how many young girls wind up dying due to botched home or back street Dr. fuck up's.

Oh, and BTW, Don't even attempt to say "Well, if a girl was raped, that's different". There is only one side..... for or against. There is no in-between.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:34:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Ever notice how many pro-abortion folks say they'd never have their child aborted but don't wanna stop others from doing so?  

In other words they know it's wrong, but don't want to stop it from happening.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#18]
JH225

That rape line is the oldest shit in the book!  Do you know how many girls get knocked up through rape?  Not very fucking many, and if they do they can still put the baby up for adoption.  Thats a classic pinko commie change the issue bullshit tactic.  Pathetic.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:49:02 PM EDT
[#19]
No you guys missed that one, I dont think the fetus should be allowed to choose to abort itself until it turns the legal age of 18.

On a side note.
How many dead babies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#20]
3??
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#22]
You pro-life/Pro-gun retards dont even realize your using the same arguments against abortion that the gun grabbers use against guns. DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN! The LAW will save lives! Not morality!

If you honestly think that making abortion illeagle is going to stop people from having abortions, then only outlaws will have abortions!

Too many people in this world, so lets cut back a bit ok?

FREE THE MORNING AFTER PILL!!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Some fucking dumb topics comming up tonight. Is the full moon out?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:21:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You pro-life/Pro-gun retards dont even realize your using the same arguments against abortion that the gun grabbers use against guns. DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN! The LAW will save lives! Not morality!
View Quote
Well you can't really argue against [red]killing children[/red] other than to say that "we shouldn't kill children".

The sole purpose of abortion is to [u]kill unborn children[/u]. That's why I'm "pro-life".

The sole purpose of the RKBA is NOT to kill children but to defend myself from criminals, rioters and tyranny. That's why I'm "pro-gun".  

That the antis MISTAKENLY use the argument of "saving children's lives" to push more gun-control doesn't diminish the fact that opposing abortion really IS all about saving unborn babies lives.

Just because an anti uses that argument wrongly doesn't mean I shouldn't use that argument properly.

Quoted:
If you honestly think that making abortion illeagle is going to stop people from having abortions, then only outlaws will have abortions!
View Quote

If you honestly think making rape illegal is going to stop people from raping, then only outlaws will rape!

Rape, DUI, larceny, child abuse, assault, murder shoplifting... etc. are all illegal yet they still occur hundreds of thousands of times a year anyway. Using your logic that people will get abortions legal or not, shouldn't all these be legal too?

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:24:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Do we really need more children in this world?

Do you guys view birth control as killing children also?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:25:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, lets make abortion illegal and watch and see how many young girls wind up dying due to botched home or back street Dr. fuck up's.

View Quote

Can you say 'Irony'?  Look it up.

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

So its ok for the mothers to die?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Do we really need more children in this world?

Do you guys view birth control as killing children also?
View Quote

Well...  Since we're so starved for space...

Herreee'is Your Bullet.  I'll Loan ya' the gun.

To the second part of the quote,... No.

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:33:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

So its ok for the babies to die?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:37:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Parshooter, you've been haaaaaad.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ever notice how many pro-abortion folks say they'd never have their child aborted but don't wanna stop others from doing so?  

In other words they know it's wrong, but don't want to stop it from happening.
View Quote

Actually, that's the first time I heard that one.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:47:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Unfortunately, Don't be so sure about that.  
Still doesn't make it right.

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Unfortunately, Don't be so sure about that.  
Still doesn't make it right.
View Quote

I'm barely awake and can see it. You've been toasted lightly brown on this one.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:52:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
JH225

That rape line is the oldest shit in the book!  Do you know how many girls get knocked up through rape?  Not very fucking many, and if they do they can still put the baby up for adoption.  Thats a classic pinko commie change the issue bullshit tactic.  Pathetic.
View Quote

See, there goes another pro-lifer with their tunnel vision again [:(]

I don't give a shit if just 1 single female that gets raped becomes pregnant. It is HER choice to abort the piece of scum's baby that she is now carrying, PERIOD!!

You say that she can give it up for adaption. Care to tell us why she would want to carry the scum rapist's child for one second longer than she had to?

Just like most pro-life rants, yours is hipocritical at best. Kinda like the Catholic church has done for many years by standing behind their countless baby rapists/,molesters.

Or maybe we should also let the POS welfare recipients to have 10 or so kids each because they have no way to abort their assinine non caring, so called "man's" love child? Do you really think that a welfare POS girl is going to close her legs? Or maybe you think that the welfare POS guy is going to really remember or care to wrap his package? The only reason most of these welfare POS guy's use a condom at all is because they don't want to get AIDS when they are screwing the crackhead welfare girl, not because the give a shit if the girl gets pregnant. Or are you going to tell me that this doesn't happen either? Well guess what, it does, and I see it EVERY single day I go to work.  

(edited for spelling only)
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:34:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Or maybe we should also let the POS welfare recipients to have 10 or so kids each because they have no way to abort their assinine non caring, so called "man's" love child? Do you really think that a welfare POS girl is going to close her legs? Or maybe you think that the welfare POS guy is going to really remember or care to wrap his package? The only reason most of these welfare POS guy's use a condom at all is because they don't want to get AIDS when they are screwing the crackhead welfare girl, not because the give a shit if the girl gets pregnant. Or are you going to tell me that this doesn't happen either? Well guess what, it does, and I see it EVERY single day I go to work.  

(edited for spelling only)
View Quote

Thats what STERILIZATION is for........welfare people (not short termers but long termers with children should be sterilized or at least put on long term Birth Control)  can't figure out how anyone can defend vaccuuming or pulling an unborn infant HUMAN thru its supposed mother's womb bit by bloody painful bit.

BTW, My son Hunter Is going to be born in the next 2 weeks most likely....so this hits pretty close to home for me.

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
BTW, My son Hunter Is going to be born in the next 2 weeks most likely....so this hits pretty close to home for me.
View Quote

Congratulations. It'll change ya.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top