Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1325
Posted: 11/15/2016 4:51:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast]

Update: You wouldn't believe me if I told you, you just had to see it...  God Bless Donald Trump!
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Shadilay on page 42
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#3]
For some reason I can't subscribe. Trying the manual route.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

That was outstanding!  I loved the original.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:

I've been hearing this nonsense for fucking decades. I'm about sick of it. If we don't fight, they get more aggressive and their shit gets done out of fear. If we DO fight back, we look bad in the media, and they win. This is the theory of a loser. We do nothing, they win. We do something, they win.

Here's a truth bullet. The media are going to do everything they can to make us look bad regardless of what they do. If necessary, they'll make shit up. Remember the evil white racist with the slung AR "within miles" of FBHO at one of his blather stops? The one that turned out to be the blackest of black guys once the entire video was revealed? Yeah, the fact he was black didn't stop them telling the baldfaced lie. Milo is a Nazi, Trump is a racist etc., muzzies are the victims. There's no way to win that argument, so why waste your time?

I, for one, feel no particular obligation to let my head get bashed in because 'optics'. Anybody who does deserves what they get.

The answer is to ignore the optics. The media are another arm of antifa and that crowd, and as such are the enemy. Don't play their game. Defend yourself and those around you. If it's necessary to go lethal, do so with the full realization that you'll be portrayed as a murderous scumbag, ala Zimmerman and that poor Ferguson cop. You'll be alive to be cleared, and the resultant shitfest will serve to illuminate the gagglefuck that the press has become.

Don't let them get inside your loop, and don't hesitate because your enemies will call you mean for defending yourself.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bones45:

The basic problem is that if you fight back they get to play the victim card.   You better believe there are people who can't wait for another Kent State moment - Neil Young is probably champing at the bit to write another commie fight song.  Fight them and you are playing their game, right from the 1917 bolshevik playbook.

As long as they riot unopposed all they are accomplishing is the recruitment of more people into the republican party.

I've been hearing this nonsense for fucking decades. I'm about sick of it. If we don't fight, they get more aggressive and their shit gets done out of fear. If we DO fight back, we look bad in the media, and they win. This is the theory of a loser. We do nothing, they win. We do something, they win.

Here's a truth bullet. The media are going to do everything they can to make us look bad regardless of what they do. If necessary, they'll make shit up. Remember the evil white racist with the slung AR "within miles" of FBHO at one of his blather stops? The one that turned out to be the blackest of black guys once the entire video was revealed? Yeah, the fact he was black didn't stop them telling the baldfaced lie. Milo is a Nazi, Trump is a racist etc., muzzies are the victims. There's no way to win that argument, so why waste your time?

I, for one, feel no particular obligation to let my head get bashed in because 'optics'. Anybody who does deserves what they get.

The answer is to ignore the optics. The media are another arm of antifa and that crowd, and as such are the enemy. Don't play their game. Defend yourself and those around you. If it's necessary to go lethal, do so with the full realization that you'll be portrayed as a murderous scumbag, ala Zimmerman and that poor Ferguson cop. You'll be alive to be cleared, and the resultant shitfest will serve to illuminate the gagglefuck that the press has become.

Don't let them get inside your loop, and don't hesitate because your enemies will call you mean for defending yourself.
They keep calling me Fascist and I might as well truly act like one. I had distant family serve under Francisco Franco and they had no problems putting Marxists down. 
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
They keep calling me Fascist and I might as well truly act like one. I had distant family serve under Francisco Franco and they had no problems putting Marxists down. 
View All Quotes

The basic problem is that if you fight back they get to play the victim card.   You better believe there are people who can't wait for another Kent State moment - Neil Young is probably champing at the bit to write another commie fight song.  Fight them and you are playing their game, right from the 1917 bolshevik playbook.

As long as they riot unopposed all they are accomplishing is the recruitment of more people into the republican party.

Lot of sooth here...
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:03:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:55:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By motown_steve:  1. I live well within 50 miles of a major city with several colleges. 

2. Violent left wing 'protest' groups have gathered within 50 miles of me multiple times over the last few years. 

3. Large groups of violent thugs assaulting the general public and destroying property are a very real threat to the lives of anyone they decide to target. If you don't think an unarmed mob can beat a person to death then you're completely delusional. 

4. The purpose of the police is to protect and serve the community by enforcing the laws as well as defending the public and property from violence. 

5. The police, in some places, most certainly do NOT have their ducks in a row, as evidenced by the unprecedented violent rioting and destruction of property seen in several different cities over the last few years.

6. I do not remember a time where rioting has taken place in city after city all over the country over a period of years, as it has lately, starting Ferguson and continuing to this week in Berkley. 

7. Calling on the police to put down insurrection is not asking the police to do my dirty work, it is expecting law enforcement to do their jobs. 

8. Calling for a forceful, demonstrative response to a growing and disturbing trend of leftist street thugs hampering the peaceful assembly of Americans to exchange ideas is not "autistic screeching", it is calling for the government to do it's most important function and primary purpose for existing; securing the rights and property of the governed. 

These anarchist groups are nothing less than domestic enemies of the United States using violence to prevent Americans from exercising their constitutionally protected rights of peaceable assembly, free association and free speech. Fuck these animals and end this reign of domestic terrorism before it gets out of hand. 
View Quote

Dude, the most liberal collegians in the area are the lesbians @ TWU.  They're half nursing students.  The most dangerous militants around are the Huey Freeman gun club in S Dallas.  If they manage to burn down S Dallas, the Dallas Morning News will laud them for "urban improvement" and all the yuppies will rush in and build houses.  The Dallas cops blew up a guy w/ a ROBOT and it didn't even go to the Grand Jury.  You're safe.  As to #6, you're too young to remember the '60's.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 11:14:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Miami_JBT] [#11]
Originally Posted By John_McClane:
Lot of sooth here...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By John_McClane:

Lot of sooth here...
Leftists and Marxists being marched off to their deaths. 

The protesters and rioters think we're Fascists, they don't know what true Fascists do.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 12:12:55 AM EDT
[#12]
History has judged those three as bad guys yet in Spain, Portugal, and Chile. They're respected because they created a system in which you had strong protection of Private Property, Business, and the Family. They did what was needed to Marxists. They killed them. 

To me, Leftists are as much a danger as Islam is. 
View Quote

Well they are in an unholy alliance to bring down western civilization.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:10:11 AM EDT
[#13]
So are the funny memes over? Because this thread seems to have taken a turn away from pictures with hilarious and ironic political praises and pictures of a cartoon frog towards the best way to exterminate leftists. 

That kind of makes me think that the funny memes may be over.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:21:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By backbencher:

Dude, the most liberal collegians in the area are the lesbians @ TWU.  They're half nursing students.  The most dangerous militants around are the Huey Freeman gun club in S Dallas.  If they manage to burn down S Dallas, the Dallas Morning News will laud them for "urban improvement" and all the yuppies will rush in and build houses.  The Dallas cops blew up a guy w/ a ROBOT and it didn't even go to the Grand Jury.  You're safe.  As to #6, you're too young to remember the '60's.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:30:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:32:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:40:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I know I'm going to Hell for this one...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:51:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NorthPolar] [#18]
Untied Status Marin Crops13 hrs · 
wen u axe teh shewter on targut 12 for noodz

Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:55:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By WhyTanFox:

I would be surprised if there was a state in this Union that did not allow deadly force against those attempting arson.  Shit, even NJ does.

Fear of grave bodily harm justifies lethal force.  If you are being attacked by someone younger/stronger, with a striking weapon (a baseball is definitely lethal, as can be almost any hard object directed at the head), or by multiple people then you are completely justified in using lethal force.
View Quote

A baseball?

I think you a word out.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:57:06 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Why is it that most meme makers spell something wrong?
It just makes you look stupid.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:57:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By BooJangles:

Everything you read on the internet is true. George Washington.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BooJangles:
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

Chirchill never said that.

The Left misquotes to fit their narrative, the Right makes theirs up.

ETA corrected below, it IS a misquote then. Also didn't mean to imply Waterglass made it up. Like many of us we see something that fits our narrative and run with it.

Everything you read on the internet is true. George Washington.

And who the fuck is Chirchill?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:00:53 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

No, the real answer, that they know, is to kill or marginalize the enemy media.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 5:16:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Ohio:

A baseball?

I think you a word out.
View Quote

thnx f'xed
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 9:34:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Like I said in another thread.

I support people like Francisco Franco, Augusto Pinochet, and António de Oliveira Salazar. Throwing Leftists out of Helicopters is fine by me.  

Leftists killed half of my family. They can burn in hell.
View Quote
Two of my GF's uncles were murdered by Pol Pot and his cronies. Burn in hell indeed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

I am referring specifically to street fighting.  As soon as you take to the streets with the intent to combat them (in a faction on faction manner rather than by legitimate police response) that same biased media will focus exclusively on the "fascists".   Kill a leftist and it will be 1917 and kent state x100.   They will write songs and make movies lionizing the poor dead leftist fucktards and pillory the right.  

This is about persuasion.  The goal is to move public opinion against these radicals and the best way to do that is to give them rope to hang themselves.  Every burned car and smashed window is a vote for the republicans, simple as that.    I'm not saying don't defend yourself, I'm saying don't go looking for a fight.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 12:20:35 PM EDT
[#27]

I am referring specifically to street fighting.  As soon as you take to the streets with the intent to combat them (in a faction on faction manner rather than by legitimate police response) that same biased media will focus exclusively on the "fascists".   Kill a leftist and it will be 1917 and kent state x100.   They will write songs and make movies lionizing the poor dead leftist fucktards and pillory the right.  

This is about persuasion.  The goal is to move public opinion against these radicals and the best way to do that is to give them rope to hang themselves.  Every burned car and smashed window is a vote for the republicans, simple as that.    I'm not saying don't defend yourself, I'm saying don't go looking for a fight.
View Quote

I believe your advice is solid.  However, while I may not go to any protests, I also don't refrain from wearing my maga hat in public.  It should be noted that showing your beliefs while going about your business and actively pursuing a confrontation are two different things.  The left, and some here for that matter, fail to make the distinction.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By motown_steve:
So are the funny memes over? Because this thread seems to have taken a turn away from pictures with hilarious and ironic political praises and pictures of a cartoon frog towards the best way to exterminate leftists. 

That kind of makes me think that the funny memes may be over.
View Quote

Ultimately the only humor about something that doesn't feel pity or remorse and absolutely will not stop until you are gone is dark humor.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:54:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By ARHank:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn9Xsmj942E
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ARHank:
Originally Posted By Chylde:
I give up, it won't fucking embed

that's fucking awesomeness
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:28:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Risitas Explains Trump's Election Victory
You will laugh
Only 4 minutes, the last 4 are just blank.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 2/4/2017 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#36]
That guy is actually a neo-nazi bonehead.

View Quote
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#37]

this is me.  just a month ago, i didn't like trump.  better than hillary, sure, but that's like saying one turd smells better than another.

liberals are turning me into a fan.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 6:32:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mancat] [#38]
I used to think that the Pinochet "helicopters approaching in distance" jokes on T_D were funny, until lately I have realized that there are a ton of people in T_D that actually idolize fascist regimes. Now I have come to realize that there are some REALLY fucking weird people attached to T_D

Just look at some of the comments in this video posted on T_D, where Jake Shields threatened the Berkeley protesters for beating up a Milo supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0VtKoL6KcI

Someone points out that the protesters are acting like fascists.. Only to receive a lot of angry responses that basically boil down to "NO they are acting like COMMUNISTS, fascists were actually THE GOOD GUYS"

I cannot seem to reconcile their inability to recognize that BOTH communists and fascists do bad shit and have killed a metric fuck ton of people in the 20th century.

I'm starting to wonder if these are trolls just trying to get T_D labeled as a Fascist/Nazi subforum.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 7:06:24 PM EDT
[#39]

Sky News was trying to explain how Trump loves chaos and Bannon loves chaos so they are creating chaos. It made no fucking sense, I told my wife that must be the new talking point from the leftists, and sure enough, here it shows up. They cause chaos in the streets and try to claim Trump is creating chaos because he loves it. It's amazing to see that one think tank is pushing the talking points to all media, even internationally.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 7:39:24 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#41]
These need captions

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm starting to believe in "meme magic." I've been looking for a 2075 RAMI for two years. Today I found one. When I got it home I discovered the serial number ended in triple sevens.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Hell, I might try to shop in the blue angels when I get home 
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:24:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#44]

Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By sirensong:

this is me.  just a month ago, i didn't like trump.  better than hillary, sure, but that's like saying one turd smells better than another.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sirensong:

Exactly. This election was like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end.

It occurs to me that the fate of the Republic was sealed with the nominations, and we owe Hillary a debt of gratitude. Given the choices, no matter who won, there would be upheaval. By being such a shrill cunt that she lost, she insured that the side with all the guns and most of the veterans would not initiate the troubles. As it stands we will see flash fires, localized violence, and tears but the Republic will survive.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By redoubt:
I'm starting to believe in "meme magic." I've been looking for a 2075 RAMI for two years. Today I found one. When I got it home I discovered the serial number ended in triple sevens.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/74363/IMG-20170204-114328195-140291.JPG
View Quote

You should get Pepe laser engraved on that. Praise Kek.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By TNC:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TNC:

Kek wills it!
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By waterglass:
Shadilay on page 42
View Quote

Some people on Youtube are trying to make "Trumpwave" a thing. It's basically retro-synth 80's music.

Fuck yeah, 80's.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote
Kek wills it! All hail Kek the magnificent!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1325
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top