Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2003 12:10:00 PM EDT
I was posting on "What rights are Gays denied?" Flashlight was the main defender of stupidity bragging on the education of his little toe, etc.. I had to leave for work at 10:20 pm & when I just went to my active topics it is no where to be found. I have seen many post locked , & in my active topics file, but never a vanished topic. Can anyone tell me what ensued after I left for work please?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The topic got miffed, put its hands on its hips, stomped its foot, spun on its heel, and minced away.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Got fairly nasty. I posted about noon today and then went for a hike back in the woods. Came back and...

The thread is still there but everything since yesterday evening is gone...hmmmmmmmmm.

Same goes for the other thread on the SCROTUS decision.

[naughty]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=193032&w=myTopicPo
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#4]
why the fasination with gays in the first place..way too many topics for me,on a gun board. i find the subject unappelling and plain boring..but if ya got unresolved issues bout coming outa the closet , that is your business. i would rather see posts on the real subject at hand, like New world order, or the shit goin on across the seas
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#5]
This one???

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=193032&page=4&w=myTopicPop[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 2:00:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This one???

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=193032&page=4&w=myTopicPop[/url]
View Quote

No it was adifferent one that was posted around 9;30 or 10 last night. It was titled something like "Please tell me what rights are gays denied?"
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I WISH they were denied the right to post here.

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 2:21:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I WISH they were denied the right to post here.

View Quote

Now dawg, according to them this would indicate repressed homosexual feelings of your own![:D]

It is strange that it would all disappear like that. Maybe the [b]Mods[/b] can inform us.

Too bad it disappeared as Flashlight really stuck his foot in it. Wonder if he ever found his gerbil?[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#9]
[lolabove] That was sooooo funny!!! And such a probing question.[lol]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Nothing like a good answer.

Thanks, Paul.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It got really nasty, and after posting a warning it got locked and put away for evidence in the trash forum about six hours or so ago.

View Quote

Just a little peek??? Hmmmmm??? C'mon....[naughty]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[lolabove] That was sooooo funny!!!
View Quote

Only to the moron contingent.  [rolleyes]

[Butthead mode]huhhuhhuhhuhhuh...uhhhhhh...gerbils....[/Butthead mode]

[%|]  [BD]  [:E]  [booze]  [whacko]

It's all good...engage in juvenile name-calling all you want.  I know and you know and anyone else with a modicum of intelligence reading the thread last night knows that you and [b]Searchfortruth[/b] (there's a misnomer if ever I heard one) had absolutely no legitimate arguments to make in response to any of my points, that you're incapable of reasoned debate, and that when backed into a corner, you regress to infantile name-calling like the junior high adolescent you are.

Bottom line - it's sad and unfortunate that on a BBS dedicated to the discussion of firearms and 2nd amendment rights, discussion of these legitmate topics also goes hand-in-hand (at least for some) with the spewing of backwoods, neanderthalic hate speech toward any and every minority group that angry white people have misdirected their anger towards.  It's not just gay people that are the target for bigotry here.  I've seen more than a few threads with obvious racist comments, as well as misogynistic threads (like the "2 black eyes" thread that was recently locked).  I suppose that if you're going to be interested in firearms as a hobby, one of the things you have to accept is that you're dealing with the "NASCAR" demographic - that segment of the American public for whom progressive and enlightened thought are still newfangled concepts.

You wonder why firearm ownership and gun owners are stereotyped by society?  Take a good look in the mirror.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:20:39 PM EDT
[#14]
No fare, I had to leave 4 work!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It got really nasty, and after posting a warning it got locked and put away for evidence in the trash forum about six hours or so ago.

View Quote
[:(]

Rats.

I really wanted to see the rest of the posts after I last responded last night. Any chance of keeping the lock on it while making the "evidence" public?

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:39:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Only to the moron contingent.  [rolleyes]

It's all good...engage in juvenile name-calling all you want.  I know and you know and anyone else with a modicum of intelligence reading the thread last night knows that you and [b]Searchfortruth[/b] (there's a misnomer if ever I heard one) had absolutely no legitimate arguments to make in response to any of my points, that you're incapable of reasoned debate, and that when backed into a corner, you regress to infantile name-calling like the junior high adolescent you are.
View Quote

Maybe you should've actually read someone elses posts. If you did you simply chose to ignore them. Further, the fact that you don't like our viewpoint of argument don't mean shit. B-F-D.

Bottom line - it's sad and unfortunate that on a BBS dedicated to the discussion of firearms and 2nd amendment rights, discussion of these legitmate topics also goes hand-in-hand (at least for some) with the spewing of backwoods, neanderthalic hate speech toward any and every minority group that angry white people have misdirected their anger towards.  It's not just gay people that are the target for bigotry here.  I've seen more than a few threads with obvious racist comments, as well as misogynistic threads (like the "2 black eyes" thread that was recently locked).  I suppose that if you're going to be interested in firearms as a hobby, one of the things you have to accept is that you're dealing with the "NASCAR" demographic - that segment of the American public for whom progressive and enlightened thought are still newfangled concepts.
View Quote

That's right. Flattery will get you everywhere[:D]Maybe you should find a board like [url]www.upyoursandlikeit.com[/url] or the everpopular [url]www.felchingforfun.com[/url].

You wonder why firearm ownership and gun owners are stereotyped by society?  Take a good look in the mirror.
View Quote

I like seeing myself in the mirror every morning just fine. Now seeing you there...now that would be scary.
One thing's for sure, you won't see Bushmaster or Colt marketing their rifles with ads depicting someone sticking a flash suppressor up their..............

[red]PETA needs to do more for gerbils[/red]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:42:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
[:(]

Rats.

I really wanted to see the rest of the posts after I last responded last night. Any chance of keeping the lock on it while making the "evidence" public?

View Quote

Yeah, just a peek?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:29:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Maybe you should've actually read someone elses posts. If you did you simply chose to ignore them. Further, the fact that you don't like our viewpoint of argument don't mean shit. B-F-D.
View Quote

You didn't make any arguments, because you have no arguments to make.  Your idea of an "argument" is "fuckin fags, they should all be killed!"

Ignorant toad.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ignorant toad.
View Quote

Listen, dimbulb, just because your gerbil got gassed don't mean you can get any ideas about me.

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#20]
^^^ Sigh...it's like talking to a five-year-old.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:29:29 PM EDT
[#21]
By any chance, were your hands on your hips when you sighed?[lol]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you're getting your ass kicked by a five year old that doesn't say much for all that education you claim to have.

But I'm not 5. Sorry to disappoint but there's always those other boards[nana]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

.......[nana]

View Quote

Am I delusional, or did you just prove Flashlight right? [BD]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

.......[nana]

View Quote

Am I delusional, or did you just prove Flashlight right? [BD]
View Quote

You would be delusional then.

WTF, just trying to find a little humor[naughty]
You guys dating, or what?[:P]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:51:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Only to the [red]moron contingent[/red].  [rolleyes]

It's all good...engage in [red]juvenile[/red] name-calling all you want.  I know and you know and anyone else with a modicum of intelligence reading the thread last night knows that you and [b]Searchfortruth[/b] (there's a misnomer if ever I heard one) had absolutely no legitimate arguments to make in response to any of my points, that you're incapable of reasoned debate, and that when backed into a corner, you regress to [red]infantile[/red] name-calling like the [red]junior high adolescent you[/red] are.
View Quote

For someone who whines about name-calling, you sure do a lot of it. It's called diverting attention. Your off screen name wouldn't happen to be Barney Frank would it??

Bottom line - it's sad and unfortunate that on a BBS dedicated to the discussion of firearms and 2nd amendment rights, discussion of these [blue]legitmate topics[/blue].....
View Quote

And how is Homosexuality a "Legetimate Topic"?? Because you and the rest of the homosexual lobby SAY it is??

also goes hand-in-hand (at least for some) with the spewing of backwoods, neanderthalic hate speech toward any and every minority group that angry white people have misdirected their anger towards.  It's not just gay people that are the target for bigotry here.  I've seen more than a few threads with obvious racist comments, as well as misogynistic threads (like the "2 black eyes" thread that was recently locked).  I suppose that if you're going to be interested in firearms as a hobby, one of the things you have to accept is that you're dealing with the "NASCAR" demographic - that segment of the American public for whom [size=3][red]progressive[/red][/size=3] and enlightened thought are still newfangled concepts.

View Quote

Ya, well "Flash", you just sold the farm, ya COMMUNIST!!   [BS2]

Why don't you take your "Progressive" ass to europe, or canada where "people like you", belong!!

Is THAT "neanderthalic hate speech", enough for you??
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:42:07 AM EDT
[#26]
[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/phelps.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#27]
[size=6][red]THIS THREAD IS GAY[/red][/size=6]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#28]
This whole thing is Gay,we have many here that post and talk about thier sign-others!

But they never come out and say Gee as a out of the closet man!

But some here have chose to put it right out front in our face so to speak!

And with this many Hetro Gun owners wonder why they get such a low down ass kicking!

If you can't see why we feel this way about the Homo-sexual agenda here then I guess you never will!

Much like Bill Clinton said just don't ask,and just don't tell as we can bunk twice as many soldiers in the same number of bunks!

You will never ever make us take this lying down(did I just make a joke?}

Bob [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top