Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2003 4:09:23 PM EDT
Their starting right now. I really, really hate this b.s. & the fact that it's ok for them to have all kinds of special black awards crap. I would love to see their reaction if we had a white awards, or white Miss America contest. They are the real bigots. "But whity has held us down fo so long, wes got dees shows comin to us."
Wake up America, I hate liberalism. Oh how I loath this crap!!!!!!!!! Freaking rant off. I must change my chanel before my head explodes form the stupidity of it all!!!!!

AAHHHH yes Americas funniest Home Videos. Tempiture is dropping, starting to smile, ranting over.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wake up America, I hate liberalism. Oh how I loath this crap!!!!!!!!! Freaking rant off. I must change my chanel before my head explodes form the stupidity of it all!!!!!
View Quote

[img]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/MacsPics3/exploding_head.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't understand the word "reverse discrimination". Wouldn't that be equality? Isn't discrimination discrimination? Oh I forgot, if you're a liberal you're allowed to change the name of something to make it different. And yes, this show is discrimination. I don't like it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Amen brother. Discrimination is discrimination, no matter what flowery words you want to call manure, droppings, leavings, it's still SHIT!

We always wanted to enter a caucasian transvestite into the Miss Black OSU pageant back when I was in college.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't understand the word "reverse discrimination". Wouldn't that be equality? Isn't discrimination discrimination? Oh I forgot, if you're a liberal you're allowed to change the name of something to make it different. And yes, this show is discrimination. I don't like it.
View Quote

Damn. I came in here to say just that.

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I can smell the "essence".
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#8]
It was Vidar Tx. They also had a billboard along the highway there that said something to the effect of "Ni**er, don't let the sun set on you in Vidar" The government made them take it down, & they should do the same thing with all these black awards, & pageants.
I didn't mean to use a liberal term "reverse discrimination" I just didn't realize it was.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#9]
i remember years ago when Gorge Micheals won "best solo soul artist of the year" and Deion Warwick said that white people souldn't be able to win certain awards because they are for black people.

Who are the real racist?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone been arrested or shot (at) yet??
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#11]
"Essence" of racism!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 1:30:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Thats it!! I will found the "United White Peoples College Fund" and "National Association for the Advancement of White People" and I fully expect everyone here to become members.

[soapbox]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:07:39 AM EDT
[#13]
IBTL...lets have our own show, called WHITEY AMERICA, David Duke can be the host. lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top