Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2003 2:52:14 PM EDT
If she ends up bunking with Martha Stewart, I'll bet Martha could tell her how to get rid of those pesky bloodstains on her upholstery with a combination of vinegar, lemon juice and soda water.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup and so she spends the rest of her life being supported by taxpayers!

TT [wave]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#2]
This really does call for a Makarov to the back of the head, and a bill for the bullet sent to the family.  Every once and a while the Chicoms do something right.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#3]
& then burry her with pig guts.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yup and so she spends the rest of her life being supported by taxpayers!

TT [wave]
View Quote

How true, but a small price to pay to keep people like this out of society for a LONG time.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Too easy on her.  Just try to imagine how that guy felt.  She should get life with no chance of parole in the nastiest most hardcore prison in the country.  Turn her into some guards little playtoy until she is too old and nasty to touch and then give her to guys in max security to play with.  The skank should fry!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#6]
[mak attack]Well she did say she was sorry, let her go free [/mak attack]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Make her work during the day at an auto plant.....installing windshields!  That ought to drive her crazy!  Her and that Bishop from out west.  What a low-life maggot she is.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#8]
but but but....
She said she was scared high and sloshed.
cmon pepol show da sista som lub. [slap]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:12:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope that cunt gets shanked in the can, Jeffery Dahmer style

[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:14:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Just F**kin blast'er
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 1:11:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Folks, I've been following this story kind of close and the one thing that stands out to me is the fact that the race of the victim is never revealed, at least not in the Atlanta Journal. I would bet my eatin' money that he was white. If so, this case should fall under the "hate crime" law. I would also bet that if the roles were reversed the races of victim/perpetrator would definetly be an issue.
[beathorse]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 1:37:11 AM EDT
[#12]

well the guys entire family was white so I don't think its much of a mystery.

What makes this story so pathetic and egregious is that the piece a shit was in the medical profession aswell as her friends.

They just left the guy stuck in the window too die,cause they were all a bunch a dopers to worried about their own skin to save a life.

They should have sentenced her to man prison if they were gonna give her a shot at parole in 20.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 1:52:23 AM EDT
[#13]
One of my friends recnetly IMed in reference to this case:
Brian: lynching her
Brian: right outside the court
Brian: right after
Brian: got it done w/
Brian: damn

NOTE: He ain't white.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top