Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2003 10:04:07 AM EDT
I think they look kinda cool, and was thinking about getting one.  Are they worth it, or are they POSs?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#1]
The Muzzlelite stocks are aight, but you can't use curved hi-cap mags due to the location of the pistol grip. The trigger pull is marginal.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Muzzlelite stocks are aight, but you can't use curved hi-cap mags due to the location of the pistol grip. The trigger pull is marginal.
View Quote

I wish someone would have told me this before I got one. I tryed 100 times to get the 25rd  mag in that hole[%|]!

Oh well It looks cool[8D]!
View Quote

I hope others remember my assistance when hateful and baseless accusations are leveled at me.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 12:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]
When I opened the box, I was a little disappointed. After I pre-fit the parts, cleaned up the seams and installed an action, I really liked it. A good red-dot scope and sling,  plus changing out the bolt handle with a 10/22 Mag unit, are simple accessories that will make the rig very easy to manipulate. There are a few, simple, modifications to the trigger assembly that can be done to smooth and lighten the pull. Check out [url]rimfirecentral.com[/url] for more info and some threads about other ideas, forward grip, flattop,ect.

ed, the only large cap. mag that will fit, without modifications to the mag and pistol grip, is the Ramline, double-stack, 30rd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top