Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2003 9:23:16 PM EDT
Manefesto #1

I watch people and I see.  I see society.  Levels of society.  I have seen high and I have seen low.  But I have always watched them all.   The lower rungs are often the most interesting.  I know them well.

I watch them, talk to them [i]learn[/i] from them.  I see what they go thru.  I know.  I see the stresses of their lives.  Their stresses are often different then those of others.  Often due to actions of their past.  The stress is a reminder of this.  Sometimes others dig up this past to remind them.

That's not nesseccary.

They know their past just fine thank you.  They live with it daily.  It is their glue yet can be their undoing.  It is their weakness and their strenght.  It is what they hide deep inside their hearts, yet shines brightly thru their eyes.  It is their motivation of life.  Fueling their onward, upward path racing away from it.

But....it is still there.

Because it is their make-up.  And it needs to be acknowledged.  It needs to be accepted.  Cherished for what it is.  Completely and truthfully embraced.

[i]Loved[/i] even.

Only then will these people see, learn about it, soar above it. Teach others because of it so they to will learn.

Like I said.....I watch these people.  Their is much to learn from them.  Maybe you should watch them to.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The lower rungs are often the most interesting.  

I watch them, talk to them [i]learn[/i] from them.  

Their is much to learn from them.
View Quote

And here's Professor Hobo on his way to class right now!

[img]http://klbcommunityconsulting.com/klb/images/homeless.jpg[/img]

This term he's teaching [b]Dumpster Diving 101,  Intermediate Defensive Shopping-Cart Driving[/b] and his specialty - [b]Comparative Zoology Of Headlice[/b].

Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Now you see Mac, you missed the point.  I ain't talking about that type.  I mean the type that is rising above it.

Do you not have a demon of the past?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
I used to have some John Denver albums.

Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:03:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Now you see Mac, you missed the point.  I ain't talking about that type.  I mean the type that is rising above it.

Sgtar15
View Quote

Are you referring to former Jiffy Lube employees? [:D]

Oh, I have a [size=1]carpenters album[/size=1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:47:06 AM EDT
[#5]
BTT for the day crew.

Read...listen...learn

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top