Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 6:48:03 PM EDT
A post about me on DU.com I got banned after 152 posts (had them all dumbfounded that I got that many posts  )

demofish (158 posts)      
Jun-26-03, 10:40 PM (ET)
Reply to post #7  
12. This is like arguing with a pro-gunner-No sense and no reason
"You cannot reason with a man who believes that two and two are five."
Or to put it more bluntly, "You can't argue with idiots."

Go back to freeperville. Moran.
__

Another post about me (MD5SD):

sangha  (9040 posts)      
Jun-26-03, 10:25 PM (ET)  
26. Ummmm. PEOPLE!
This is the same moron who started a thread titled:
Do Jews Control Too Much Of The Democratic Party?

____
CRC

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Good job, soldier, but we are sending you back to the front.  [torch]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm upto 80 posts, and still causing mischief- don't worry, I'm sure plenty more of us AR15.com'ers will keep screwing with them on your behalf...
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#5]
one day at school I registered 5 times and kept coming back, boy was that fun!!

someone warn me when theres a pro gun thread I will jump in.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:42:08 PM EDT
[#6]
... Ah yes, the "moran". Their secret code name for the quintessential conservative.
Derived from a supposed buck toothed, beer bellied Freeper protester carrying a sign supporting war. In it it stated something about (paraphrased) "get a clue you moran".

... I got booted after about 300 posts earlier this year. Someone here was kind enough to give me a login name and password.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#7]
CRC

Sorry to hear you were banned.
You were doing some good work over there.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:31:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Beating up on the Special Ed kids over there doesnt thrill me much anymore, they dont even try to put forth cognative rational arguments anymore.

Last summer was fun though, but around the time of the election last fall they just sorta caved on the issue and only the idiots with no argument, just insults and namecalling, are left.

Figure I have 3-4k posts over there, under 4-5 screenames still have one active one with around 1000.

Getting booted with 3-400 is nothing, stick around til they simply have to make up a reason to boot you is the fun part.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I got bored and started a thread about Jews controlling the party.

They accused me of listening to radical palestinians and my ramblings about "Holy Joe" and Israel.

I figured they would ban me.

CRC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top