Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 3:08:25 PM EDT
[url]http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/ny-bc-ny--people-snoopdogg0624jun24,0,7093064.story[/url]

Snoop Dogg isn't wild about "Girls Gone Wild" anymore.

The rapper, who appeared as the host on one of the raunchy strip videos, told The Associated Press he's done with the series because it doesn't feature women of color.

"If you notice, there hasn't been no girls of (ethnicity) at all on none of those tapes," Snoop Dogg complained during a recent interview. "No black girls, no Spanish girls--all white girls, and that (stuff) ain't cool, because white girls ain't the only hos that get wild."
View Quote

Does this make him a multi-cultural sexist?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Its a black thing and I do not understand. ;)
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]
"Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, said he plans to do his own version of "Girls Gone Wild" to "bring some flavor to the table" _ and to satisfy women of color waiting for their chance to go topless for the camera.

"They've been complaining to me like crazy," the 31-year-old rapper said. "They think I like the white girls because I'm on there with them, and I don't. I just did that for money.""

I'm glad they're not wasting their time on college scholarships or anything.
Put that dog down.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
"If you notice, there hasn't been no girls of (ethnicity) at all on none of those tapes," Snoop Dogg complained during a recent interview. "No black girls, no Spanish girls--all white girls, and that (stuff) ain't cool, because white girls ain't the only hos that get wild."
View Quote

What he really ought to make is an "English Gone Bad" video. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I got jungle fever BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!!

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top