Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2003 6:06:40 AM EDT
..."They have rights!!!"........geesh.....guess were in trouble now......I`m going in for a couple hundred life sentences......ever see how the little bastards can infest a small woods?.......[chainsawkill].....but a 45???...[spank]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:12:32 AM EDT
[#1]
This looks like a perfect time to up my post count.

+1
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:16:07 AM EDT
[#2]
would running 1 over constitute a prosecutable munkslaughter?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#3]
[?]

WTF?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:17:26 AM EDT
[#4]
[?]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:20:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Alvin !!!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#6]
me and my big mouth...

i knew it!

i've shot groundhogs with a 1911, while sitting on my tractor. i've shot opossums with a .45acp, too.

now, all i need is shotar to come this thread and say chipmunks are "property" and my day will be complete! heheh!

Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:29:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[?]

WTF?
View Quote
                                                    ...read the "wolf 45" thread...[coffee]                                                ..campy....hows that saying go?...
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:38:23 AM EDT
[#8]
don't remind me, b&g...or i'll be forced to call someone a moron!!!

you know, i'll be offline and at bulletfest for the next couple of days. i think i'll enjoy the break! heheheh!

let's see, the avilas, beekeeper, mickeymouse, rotdorn, me and a ton of staff/mods will be away, having fun on the range...i can imagine the chaos we will return to!

you "on station" mods better stay on top of things!!!

note to self: get a laptop on the firingline for constant board monitoring!!!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:39:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[?]

WTF?
View Quote
                                                    ...read the "wolf 45" thread...[coffee]                                                ..campy....hows that saying go?...
View Quote

As I was previously uninformed, I take back my 'WTF?'

Last I checked, chipmunks are not on the endangered species list...  fire away, PETA be damned.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:46:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
don't remind me, b&g...or i'll be forced to call someone a moron!!!

you know, i'll be offline and at bulletfest for the next couple of days. i think i'll enjoy the break! heheheh!

let's see, the avilas, beekeeper, mickeymouse, rotdorn, me and a ton of staff/mods will be away, having fun on the range...i can imagine the chaos we will return to!

you "on station" mods better stay on top of things!!!

note to self: get a laptop on the firingline for constant board monitoring!!!
View Quote
                                          ..It`s o-k cap....I`m used to it.....specially around here!......Ed sr. and I and some of the arfcom crew had lunch in syracuse a couple months back......he`ll attest to the moron part!....anyway..I`ll make bulletfest one day...it`s not far.....time is my problem...have fun.....kk
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:46:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This looks like a perfect time to up my post count.

+1
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:08:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:16:26 AM EDT
[#13]
boy, if this isn't the best thread to just rattle on about nothing,  blah blah blah.     [sleep]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:43:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Alvin, Simon and Theodore....

As for the old post count.....Upsie Dasie by one....
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:54:19 AM EDT
[#15]
i think golden mantle chipmunks are protected, but there's so many of them and they are such pests in my yard i blast em anyhow
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Careful, guys.  Some of us live in states that have a 'permissive' wildlife code, which means if the gamelaw book doesn't specifically say you can kill it, you can't kill it.  So chipmunk hunting in Missouri is verbotten and so is (and this one chaps my ass) shooting armadillos.

soooo actually the little bastads DO have rights!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:25:36 AM EDT
[#17]
.....WHAT..[thinking]..no poll?...[chair]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:57:51 AM EDT
[#18]
I hope this thread gets deleted in a week or so

DELETED!  no i didn't mean to do that  
UNDELETED!
UNDELETED!
UNDELETED!
UNDELETED!
UNDELETED!
UNDELETED!
NOOOOoooooooooooooooo
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#19]

[blue][b]  and the question for the week is..  

Were the babies comeing from the belly or the bushes? [/b][/blue] [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:23:28 PM EDT
[#20]
....And the possibility exists that the 45acp round is ....in reality....LARGER than the animals it was fired upon?........[baby]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
i think golden mantle chipmunks are protected, but there's so many of them and they are such pests in my yard i blast em anyhow
View Quote

When I was a kid, if we wanted a chipmunk on our mantle, we had to go out and get a regular one.  This specialized mantle version is just marketing hype.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#22]
But those annoying voices.  I can't handle it any more!!!  That song is in my head year round!!!!   Christmas Christmas time is here...AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!  Alvin!!!!  Your bullet bait!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top