Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2003 4:19:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Their 'customer service is insulting at best- poorly trained monkeys. It's worht a call or two.

"i'm not clear on that- could you repeat that rate chart again??- yeah- the whole thing"
"i couldn't hear you(turns off blender)- could you repeat that?"

They wouldn't hang up on a caller would they???
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:13:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I got slammed by the a**holes a while back. I found out about their customer service then. To make a long story short, I was one of the people hoping that they would go under, after their "creative accounting" mess. If I ever get a chance to return the favor, I will. MCI SUCKS!!    
[flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame]
[kill][kill][kill][kill][kill][kill][kill]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 8:49:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I understand how you feel, but MCI dumped Danny Glover a while back because of his big mouth.

[img]edjones7.home.mchsi.com/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:26:01 PM EDT
[#5]
You can't hurt them by using LD time - they manufacture it.

What you need to do is the next time MCI sends you a mail offer with a postage paid reply envelope - take a brick, or cinder block.  Box and tape closed - tape envelope to the top of box, take to post office and mail - won't cost you a dime, but it'll cost MCI $20.

I've been known to - rarely you understand, take some won't-leave-me-alone business reply envelope and stuff it with $5 of the other junk mail that I got that day and toss it in the mail box.  (I heard of some guy cutting envelope sized sheet metal blanks to return to the credit card companies that won't leave him alone.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top