Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2003 3:03:43 PM EDT
Iraqi citizens have more firearm rights than we do here in America and they lived under a murderous dictator. Sure, right now they aren't allowed to carry them or drive around with them.

This also is the same with most other mideastern countries, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Sudan. They can all have RPD Machine guns and Full Auto AK's galore! With no registration either.

How fucked up have we let America become? The tyrant controlled countries have more firearm rights that the people who are liberating them.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Lifes not fair, but we just ply the cards were delt, & wait for that pat hand to come, & then we'll all be eating rainbow stew, & drinkin free bubbleup! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:12:55 PM EDT
[#2]
It's cause they're not on top - and an armed citizenry is a citizenry with power, regardless of the military/industrial capacity of the government (or religious/political affilliation).  So as long as their influence goes no further than their own borders, they will continue to arm their citizens to provide a buffer for their standing army.  It just makes sense.

Now, if they were the big dogs in the world, and had nothing better to do all day than worry about legislating when/where/how their population could go about conducting their lives, well then, they'd probally worry themselves to death about letting those evil machine guns into the general populous.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#3]
For my 1000 post I will first ask Searcherfortruth- They still make Bubble-Up? I haven't seen that product on the shelves for years.

M4- I agree with you and the same thought pisses me off too.'
The fault of this is not just our government, but because half our nation's citizens are people who don't believe in fighting for their own freedoms therefore wouldn't pick up a gun if their life depended on it, unlike Iraqi citizens, then our so-called FREE country doesn't feel obligated to make something like AKs, AR15s and any other guns something readily available and something we all should have.
Very few anti-gun liberals in countries like Iraq where people don't depend 100% on their army to protect them.

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They still make Bubble-Up?
[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
View Quote

Apparently they do. [url]http://www.pakola.com.pk/products/bubbleup.html[/url]  Now if I could just find that Rainbow Stew.[:D]

We have liberated them now we can liberalize them.  They won't have those weapons for long after we teach them how to govern themselves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top