Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta love the stones.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Where's Saddam?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.southparkstudios.com/down/download.html?file=/media/images/411/411_drink_up.gif[/img]

There ya go.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Get thee behind me Satan!!! (in other words, get the hell outta my face Lucifer!)
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:51:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Ha-ha-ha.  That's sure funny, Cypher214.

About 1,000 years from now, remember that Old_Painless told you that you would remember this post with regret.

There's nothing funny about satan.

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Aww come on, if there was no satan, God wouldn't look nearly as good.  Satan really is quite funny, I mean, who is this guy to think he can take God's place.  So God kicks him out and the best he can do is completely change the course of events for humanity.  Gotta admit, he's determined.  There are advantages to being Agnostic, you don't have to feel guilty about laughing at a few quite funny things that are "serious" in the eyes of those who are on the religious side of things.  I have nothing against any religion, I was brought up in a Christian school.  I just made the decision one day to not accept any of them.  Sure hope this doesn't turn into a religious flame fest.  I haven't had a post locked yet in my 2 years here.  Nomex on.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I agree, in a sense that Satan is pathetically funny in a tragic way, but deadly bad in most ways.
I meant nothing "religious" with my comment either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top