Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2003 2:12:14 PM EDT
and liberals are rejoicing everywhere.

What will happen if Hilary gets to be pres and Bill becomes Sec Gen of the UN? Will we all become one happy little planet? Will 95% of the GDP go overseas? Blue helmets in american streets? Liberals rejoicing over the dismantling of freedoms for conservatives while you can now have sex with any one/thing/child/beast you want right out on your own sidewalk. Reparations for everyone except...

What do you think will happen if this occurs? It is a real possibility...

What should we do about it?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#1]
the code of conduct of this board doesnt permit me to tell ya what i would like to do or would have sumone do..RFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#2]
The first thing I suggest is have Hillary disarm him, the last thing we need is for him to pollute [sex] the gene pool any further. Secondly get out and get your neighbors involved with the political process and vote them off the planet, if they want to rule a world I suggest Mercury.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry, it ain't gonna happen.  There is some UN law that says that a citizen of a permanent country cannot be president of the world.  That's left to third-world goobs.  I guess we knew the UN was joke when we set it up so we let the squirts feel important.  Its gotten a little out of hand.

We will have a black president before we have a woman president.  Al Sharpton, he's the man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top