Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2003 5:54:05 AM EDT
saturday, june 28th: 78° and partly sunny...a perfect day! this 'may' turn out to be the nicest bulletfest weather we've had.

friday: 82°, chance of morning rain (30%). rain moving out friday afternoon giving way to sunshine.

please bring 1/2 gallon and gallon milk jugs to bulletfest! i need 500-1000 of them.

see you on the firingline!

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:59:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Woohoo!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:14:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:14:50 AM EDT
[#3]
i know the campers will not like it, but i want the rain.

rain adds a safety margin by softening up the dirt (less ricochets) and keeps the fire risk more manageable.

today, it will be 90° and the heat will be compounded by the high humidty. tomorrow (thursday) is expected to be like today...the setup crew and i will sweat gallons!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:19:19 AM EDT
[#4]
gene!

we shoot rain or shine. other than a 5-minute sprinkle that occured right at the start of the lunch shutdown at bulletfest II, we have had no rain...just sunny, blue skies and a pleasant breeze!

at least we won't have the smell of the landfill that was close to the mapleton range to put up with...but, you know, i'm gonna miss that range! those guys are the nicest folks i've met at any gun club!

a little rain just means the machinegun barrels generate steam!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top