Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2003 5:49:55 AM EDT

i've checked the hose and the bottom of the washer and i found no blockage. Any ideas?

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:18:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Paging Dr. Fridge...  Dr. Fridge, you are needed on line 1...
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:23:54 AM EDT
[#2]
CANCEL LAST PAGE!

I just found the culprit hiding in the check valve.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:33:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Does the drain run to under the sink ?

Check under the sink for a extra hose coming from the direction of the dishwasher. They can become kinked if it is the flex type.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I had the same problem with mine, I just run the disposal(sp?) in the sink for a few seconds and the dishwasher starts to drain.  Maybe mine is just weird?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:33:20 AM EDT
[#6]
probably lots of culprits,white calcium deposits in the hose as it goes to the valve!  

How would I know?   BTDT

Bob[:D]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CANCEL LAST PAGE!

I just found the culprit hiding in the check valve.
View Quote

Damn man do you have any Idea how much Defridge gets one way from California to Ohio?

He could have taken his family to Orange County,maybe Knotts Berry Farm?  Party pooper!

Bob [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top