Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2003 2:04:32 AM EDT
What do we do?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:17:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, we started it so we have to finish it. Because there are so many tribes in Iraq, nobody can step up and lead them because someone always disagrees. We NEED to get power on and food and medicine to those people. We need to have other countries help rebuild their infrastructure. They don't even have running water in most of Baghdad..We're screwing up with the humanitarian aid...

I think we're so hell bent on finding bad guys and WMD's that we have forgotten the other half of the mission and that was to help those people. I would be pissed off too!

Here we are granting contracts to Boeing and others, but we can't get potable water to these people? What's wrong with this picture?

"You're free from tyranny now but we're going home and you're on your own..Don't call us we'll call you" Just like we did in 91...You watch..
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:23:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:18:48 AM EDT
[#3]

25 attacks on tues 6/24 ..  6 brits killed
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:29:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Bitch slap them![slap]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:33:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I was pondering this while driving to work.

I think we should pull out let them regroup then scorch the earth from above.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:45:07 AM EDT
[#6]
[carl spangler] I will teach them the meaning of the word respect... [/carl spangler]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:50:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Nuke em from the sky, just don't hurt the museums!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:27:54 AM EDT
[#8]
France and Russia would have to go in if we leave because they need the oil from Iraq.  We leave and they get shot at.  I do like Putin but let them and France square the country away.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:37:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Turn the whole F*in country back to dust.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Despite the hawkish rantings of keyboard kommandos, destroying a nation or its populace accomplishes nothing except invoking the ire of every arab state and terrorist cell in the area and beyond.

We needed to clean house in Iraq. But the job is far from over. We won every major battle in Viet Nam but we still lost the war. There will always be hard core resistance, which must be ferretted out and destroyed without mercy. However, humanitarian aid to those civilians who are or can be supportive of us is more effective and cheaper than military intervention.

Iraqi oil production and sales should be through current Iraqi petroleum concerns, but with the US pulling the strings. France can twist in the wind as far as their getting their hands on the pie.

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Good, let them get pissed. Bring them out to fight.  We can finish this now or later.  I would like to see it now.  Besides, I want all the cool film footage of shit blowing up on the History Channel BEFORE, I get to old to care.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:12:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Despite the hawkish rantings of keyboard kommandos, destroying a nation or its populace accomplishes nothing except invoking the ire of every arab state and terrorist cell in the area and beyond.

View Quote

Yeah, because they LOVE us SO much now.....

F'em.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=4987[/img]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, because they LOVE us SO much now.....

F'em.

[url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=4987[/url]
View Quote

[lol]  Now THAT'S funny!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#16]
The attack that killed 6 UK soldiers yesterday occured in a area that had not seen a single incident since the end of hostilites three months ago.

The motive behind this attack seems to be that the British were confiscating guns. Not just explosives and heavy weapons like US troops are but ALL guns.

That and they searched womens quarters without calling for female MPs like we do.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top