BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 1:20:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Predator and varmint hunting are a blast with the AR15!

[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I also purchased a copy at the Market Hall fun show.  The second time I watched it I was able to get in an hours worth of dry fire time at moving targets.  Try that for an hour and tell me what you think.  I'm sure I hit some of them but I missed a few also.  The AR action is indeed great.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:37:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Guys,
I'm new here at AR15.com, but not to the AR15 rifle. Lots of people that have seen my video said I should let the membership here know about it. I think you guy's will realy like it. I know most of you don't hunt, but I think you'll enjoy it.
If you have any questions about my video,or predators please ask.
Here is a short clip off my video
[url]http://comingtothecall.com/videos/coyote.wmv[/url]

For more info about the video go to my web site.
[url]www.comingtothecall.com[/url]

Thanks,

Byron

PS. I had a great time at the Hun Farm.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#5]
May I ask you how long the video is? Also, how many game are taken? Interested, Jason
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#6]
newbushmaster,

The video is 1 hour and 12 minutes long. There are about 25 coyotes taken and two bobcats.
Its available in VHS and DVD formats.
All but 3 are taken with ARs. The one in the clip above was taken with a shotgun, and two were taken with 7 mm Rem Mag.

Heres a clip of one shot with the 7 mag.
[url]http://comingtothecall.com/videos/7mag.wmv[/url]

Thanks

Byron
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:21:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I too vouch for this video as being the best one out there on the subject. Not all that product pushing and filler footage seen on so many other tapes. Just straight to the point instructions from a guy who KNOWS what he's doing. Some would call Byron a little obsessive/compulsive, I just know him as very, very dedicated to the sport of hunting.

Brian
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top