User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2003 7:10:46 AM EDT
[img]http://www.sacbee.com/ips_rich_content/727-g0623protest_pm02.jpg[/img]
and
[img]http://www.sacbee.com/ips_rich_content/702-protest_three432x283.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:16:24 AM EDT
[#1]

old lady: "If you don't watch out i will wield my 12" screw driver."

JBT in bicycle gear "Oh yeah ma'am, i might just gun your little old lady ass down."
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#2]
First pic: "E.T. phone home,,,E-L-L-I-O-T-T,,,,Oooouucchhh" or "I think I'll use my gun buy-back gift certificate (that I got for that mint WWI, perfectly blued, General Officers Colt 1911, that was my husbands before he died)to get a box of Entamans and some tea"

Second pic: "Open the door HAL,,,HAL?,,HAL open the door."
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet I could show you a thing or two in the sack, honey.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:29:13 AM EDT
[#4]
"Sonny if you pinch me like that again I'll take that stick away from you and shove it up your rearend!"
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:29:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Second pic: "Open the door HAL,,,HAL?,,HAL open the door."
View Quote

Dammit....I was thinking the same thing....

"I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that..."
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Old lady: "You know that bicycle helmet really makes you look like a fag."

Cop with helmet: "Miss, I need to see your driver's license and registration."
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Old woman:"Back in my day, before the wheel was invented, the police had to carry their bicycles uphill in both directions."

2nd pic: "Does this make me look like Barry Sanders?"

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#8]
I wont even try to caption the pics. But the tubby cop in the first pic needs to get back on that bike and start peddeling, until he loses that gut. And what is with the clown shoes on the guy in the background?

Bike patrol officers, and any cop who wears an alternate uniform such as polo shirt and blue jeans. Appropriate foot wear is ALL Black athletic shoes such as Reebok cross trainers, or all black light hiking boots such as Hi-teks. Your not some hood rat gangsters "stompin in yo' air force ones". So dont wear their shoes!!!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://www.sacbee.com/ips_rich_content/727-g0623protest_pm02.jpg[/img]

[b]"You wipe that goddamned fuckin' smile off your fat fuckin' face you fat pig motherfucker! Tell me I smell like Death's just around the corner...."[/b]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Old lady, "does that look like a booger to you?"
Helmeted Deputy, "Ok Im ready go ahead and spit"
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Cop in first picture: "What, like I never heard that 'Pull my finger' line before?"

Second: "Damn! I spent $19.95 on these Gargoyle knockoffs and no-one can see them under this visor. That sucks!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top