Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2003 12:57:53 PM EDT
Just wanted to say that [i]at least in my world[/i], everything is all right. I have a place to lay my head at night, I have a car, and most importantly, I have guns. I don't have any enemies that I know of. I live in the greatest country on Earth that allows me to worship who I want, and say what's on my mind without fear of persecution, and as long as I apply myself the opportunities are there.

I have no reason to complain.

Sure, I could use more guns (and more ammo), real estate, beautiful women at my beck and call (just one will do fine). But I realize I am better off than many in the world, as long as I don't do something stupid.

I don't know what your situations are out there, but I am thankful for where I am right now. Although I feel for you guys who are going through tough times, I wanted to add a positive note to the General Discussions Board. I appreciate it because I had an unpleasant childhood, full of instability.

Share the positive things in your life.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I am right there with you. Everything is great.

Could "have" more but I am thankful for what I have and at this point happy with what I have.

KC
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#2]
True words, my friend.  To the vast majority of people in the world this is the Land of Oz.  Things we take for granted don't even enter their realm of possibility.  Your daily life is far from any reality they can imagine.

I'm thankful everyday for the blessings I have that exceed what I deserve.  It's kinda humbling in a way.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Wait!! Somebody's kidnapped my buddy, clean_cut, and is posting this positive stuff on his account!  Call out the hound dogs.  We'll find him!

Just kidding, clean_cut.  Couldn't resist. [:D]

Everything is wonderful here.  But, of course, I do live in Texas.  Thank God.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]
That's good to hear!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Alright, let's cut out the "HAPPY" posts.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]
What's the matter Oslow, don't you feel all warm and fuzzy? [:)]

Maybe Agent Smith is right in "The Matrix" - we humans thrive on conflict, discord, and misery.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:08:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, I'm fine, but it is just mean of you to express satisfaction with your situation when there is so much misery in the world.

And I can't remember anyone ever descibing me as "FUZZY"!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#8]
The sun is out... Repeat... The sun is out.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Life is good.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

(Ren & Stimpy, best damned adult cartoon ever devised, next to King of the Hill)
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:09:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Oh, I'm fine, but it is just mean of you to express satisfaction with your situation when there is so much misery in the world.

And I can't remember anyone ever descibing me as "FUZZY"!
View Quote

Where's that black cloud? I gotta crawl under it again. [:)]

Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#12]
The meds are finally working.

Otherwise, I'd be a Smith-and-Wesson-loving, salvia divinorum-taking, 18-yo Waffle House-waittress-lusting, Jesus-is-anarchist-trolling wretch.

Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#13]
My son just turned 1 and is drinking from a sippy cup all by himself [:)]

My wife is due with our second son on July 1st!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Have beautiful Home, Harleys, Truck and Guns.... but I'm fucking pissed cause I don't have a girlfriend with BIG Tits... ( o )( o )
--RR
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#15]
[:)]

Oh hell, why fight it?

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#16]
My life is pretty good.  Can't really complain about anything...except liberals. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Have beautiful Home, Harleys, Truck and Guns.... but I'm fucking pissed cause I don't have a girlfriend with BIG Tits... ( o )( o )
--RR
View Quote

Now that's a real void in your life, man. (I mean that).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top