Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2003 3:07:59 PM EDT

JUNE 17, 2003
AN ISRAELI APOLOGY by Prof. Stephen Berger, Tel Aviv Medical Center

Following the latest atrocity in Jerusalem, Secretary of State Powell urged the Palestinians to issue some form of denunciation. Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas complained that only the Palestinian side is ever required to denounce terror.
Predictably, the Palestinian denunciation later mumbled that they "deplore the murder of civilians on both sides."

Perhaps the Palestinians have a point, and so to set the record straight, I do hereby denounce the following in the name of the Jewish people:

1. All Jewish suicide bombers who have ever acted against Arabs.
2. All Arab buses blown up by Jews.
3. All Arab pizza parlors, malls, discotheques and restaurants destroyed by Jewish terrorists.
4. All airplanes hijacked by Jews since 1903.
5. All Ramadan feasts targeted by Jewish bombs.
6. All Arabs lynched in Israeli cities.
7. All Arab Olympic athletes murdered by Jews.
8. All Arab embassies bombed by Jews.
9. All mosques, cemeteries and religious schools fire bombed or desecrated by Jews in North Africa, France, Belgium, Germany, England or any other country.
10. The destruction of American military, governmental and civilian institutions in Kenya, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen - along with the murder of U.S. Marines and diplomatic personnel.

11. All Jewish school books which claim that Arabs poison wells, use Christian blood to bake pita, control world finance, and murdered Jesus; or that Arab elders meet secretly to plot a world takeover.
12. And I am particularly ashamed at the way my fellow Jews attacked the World Trade Center, Pentagon and civilian aircraft on September 11th, and danced in the streets to celebrate the act.

Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:20:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I too am ashamed of all my fellow Jews that have done any of that!
And that have taken money form Saddam Huissan for doing it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:38:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Israelis don't need to be suicide bombers they can just use the F16's we've given them to drop a one ton bomb on any palestinian neighborhood.

Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Certainly,the Jews need to apologize for taking what was theirs to start with.And turning this often barren land into something productive.How dare they show up this gutter,Satan inspired,peace loving religion of islam!!!Last time I looked the ONLY son of God was a Jew.

IBTL
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Israel currently is in direct violation of two UN laws:

1)Occupation of Jerusalem
2)Building settlements on Palestinian-held territory

Think about it; if you are not Jewish, in the state of Israel, you are not entitled to property deeds, you are denied business permits, and you are persecuted by a well-trained army equipped with the latest US manufactured guns-tanks-planes.  Thanks Albright and Fleischer!!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Israelis don't need to be suicide bombers they can just use the F16's we've given them to drop a one ton bomb on any palestinian neighborhood.
View Quote

Yep, they just do that all the time, anytime they want. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Certainly,the Jews need to apologize for taking what was theirs to start with.And turning this often barren land into something productive.How dare they show up this gutter,Satan inspired,peace loving religion of islam!!!Last time I looked the ONLY son of God was a Jew.

IBTL
View Quote

Land that was theirs to start with? Might you explain to me how Europeans and Americans, converted Jews and inbreeds are the rightfull owners of that land?

Might you remember this one day when and Indian shows up to your front door with a bulldozer to clear "his" land.

As for son of God being a Jew, last I remember they killed him and atleast to muslims Jesus is a prophet, while to Jews he was more of a shit disturber.

Build your house in a mindfeild and blame the mines for blowing you up, not your own stupidity for not going somewhere better.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:42:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

IBTL
View Quote

Land that was theirs to start with? Might you explain to me how Europeans and Americans, converted Jews and inbreeds are the rightfull owners of that land?

Might you remember this one day when and Indian shows up to your front door with a bulldozer to clear "his" land.

As for son of God being a Jew, last I remember they killed him and atleast to muslims Jesus is a prophet, while to Jews he was more of a shit disturber.

Build your house in a mindfeild and blame the mines for blowing you up, not your own stupidity for not going somewhere better.
View Quote

OK Lets see...

--The land belongs to the Jews.  It is the same land promised in Bible times.

--American Indians were never promised by God land in this country or yours.

--While Muslims say Jesus was a prophet, they wish to kill ALL Christians. ???? Maybe you can help explain this.

--The Jews did kill Jesus.  However, He was sent here as the perfect human sacrifice.

Israel reacts to acts of terrorism.
Without an action there would be no reaction.
Simple.

No apology needed from the Israelis.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

OK Lets see...

--The land belongs to the Jews.  It is the same land promised in Bible times.
View Quote

Sorry, your land doesnt belong to you unless its in the bible.

--American Indians were never promised by God land in this country or yours.
View Quote

They beg to differ.

--While Muslims say Jesus was a prophet, they wish to kill ALL Christians. ???? Maybe you can help explain this.
View Quote

Ever heard of the Crusades? Thats eneugh to make anyone want to kill Christians.

--The Jews did kill Jesus.  However, He was sent here as the perfect human sacrifice.
View Quote

And we all know the Jews could see that deal a mile away.

Israel reacts to acts of terrorism.
Without an action there would be no reaction.
Simple.

No apology needed from the Israelis.
View Quote

Oh boy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought the Romans killed Jesus.
Pontias Pilate was a Roman, right?
He let the Jews decide who was going free for the holiday but the Romans hung him.
The Indians? There was plenty of land around here they didnt own/control when we showed up.
We got most of it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sorry, your land doesnt belong to you unless its in the bible.

****No just that the bible talks about who owned the land even back then.
If the Pallies want the land that bad they can "try" and take it back by force...This approach does not seem to be working for them...Again possession is 9/10ths of the law!!

They beg to differ.

***I am one and its a non-issue.  This land was taken by force and that is simply how it is.Thier is not going to be ang changing of ownership this late in the game.  I will be content to purchase my own little part of the best country in the world.

Ever heard of the Crusades? Thats eneugh to make anyone want to kill Christians.

***Heck I don't need no crusade to figure out how bad the Muslims are.  Maybe you need a reality check.

And we all know the Jews could see that deal a mile away.

***No it was gonna happen no matter what/who did it.

Yeah with no cowardly punk actions(like running into the mall with a bomb strapped to ya and killing people)there would be no action on Israels part. What about the most recent events??? Israel is going to the table and the terror starts again???
The Palestinians are mentally challenged.  
Anyone who wants to fight a tank with a rock is not the sharpest pencil in the box.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:And we all know the Jews could see that deal a mile away.
View Quote

And I thank the ONLY God and his ONLY son that I could see that deal.

Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:And we all know the Jews could see that deal a mile away.
View Quote

And I thank the ONLY God and his ONLY son that I could see that deal.

View Quote

Amen Brother!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Silly anti-semites

Long live Israel!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Scarecrow, you really need to get your history from someone besides the KKK or Adolph.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:08:36 PM EDT
[#17]
The article makes a great point, except that the arabs don't have ... buses ... pizza parlors, malls, discotheques and restaurants ...
...airplanes ... Olympic athletes .... embassies ...military, governmental and civilian institutions ... diplomatic personnel.

....school books .... World Trade Center, Pentagon and civilian aircraft for the Jewish gov't to attack.

Rather , the Jewish gov't attacks under the respectability of US supplied arms, with the respectability of a gov't sponsored military.

The Palys don't have such a guise of respectability, and therefore conduct morally reprehensible attacks against the above itemized locales and people groups.

Its ugly all around, and I don't like my tax dollars going to EITHER side.

But what REALLY chaps my hide is that my tax dollrs SIMULTANEOUSLY go to BOTH sides, thereby ENSURING this conflict continue in perpetuity.

I agree with Rush - let 'em all fight it out to the death. No peace will occur without complete and total victory.

Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

IBTL
View Quote

View Quote

Brainless wonder

Yeh, lets just give the hole place back to the rightful owners, the Ottoman Empire [moon]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top