Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2003 10:53:24 AM EDT
the saying goes practice makes perfect and i agree..so with that inmind,,i picked up a Daisy 15XT model BB gun @ Kmart , it came with a reddot sight,,it is the same size as CDP Kimber .45..and i tell ya,,its pouring rain right now,, and i have been having fun inside screwing around with this..for those not proficient with aimpoints, dot sights, etc..i suggest one of these lil beauties jus for the practice, also another interesting aspect was, i started using my "combat" gloves to practice and that makes a diff. too, the feel and operation of the firearm changes..its alot of fun,,i also picked up an spring/air airsoft, it is okay, but too chinsy for my taste. so back to reseting my targets..lol..OH it helps to put targets throughout your house and practice turning a corner and at night practice with gun/light combos,,ya dont get the noise or recoil of the real thing, but ya do get accurate feedback, i.e. A MISS..lots of fun for being stuck indoors..
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Before I got my first handgun I picked up the CP99.  A CO2 powered .177 gun that is a near exact clone of the Walther P99.  It was great for teaching myself basic saftey and handling before I took the plunge and got a real P99.  That one shoots into a trap at the end of the hall.

I've also got an Airsoft gas blow back USP9 that is a blast to shoot with a working slide.  I keep a sticky target on top the A/V rack and can plink away when watching the tube and not worry about hurting anything in range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top