Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2003 7:18:56 AM EDT
[url]http://www.wstm.com/Global/story.asp?S=1331138[/url]

This is what happens when a bunch of pussy raised children by pussy parents tell on their fellow students to a pussy teacher in a pussy school, with a pussy principal that oversees a pussy school policy from a pussy school district that makes everyone assoiciated with it a bunch of pussies.  It doesn't stop there.  The parents who are dealing with this pussy bs have to bring this forward in a pussy federal appeals court ran by a bunch of pussy  judges to comply with a pussy attitude that permiates a pussy judicial district, so that a bunch of pussy sheeple can feel safe in their pussy homes and lead their pussy lives.

What a bunch of pussies!

Bilster
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:22:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:34:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:37:40 AM EDT
[#3]
All I can say is we better watch out now. Some poorly trained LEO might feel threatened and shoot the 50 pound kid.

Edited to add, finally made 500. Flame suit on for all the LEO's who are going to call me a basher.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't think it's cats he is thinking about.  It's the other pussy.  He needs to get laid [:D]
View Quote

Not that kind of pussy either, though similar.  This kind is soft and wet(Drip).  They whine like the 4 legged type.  They run at the first sign of trouble, hide, and tell. (When they hide, it is usually behind another pussy with higher authority.  They like to point accusingly from this position of relative safety).  Not like a sheeple that just stands there.

That's what I'm talking about when I call them pussies for pussies, that encourage other pussies to be pussies.

CLear on this?

I call the other types cats and vaginas.  Hmmm...Replace pussy and pussies with vagina and viginas and see how it sounds.

Bilster
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 8:01:58 AM EDT
[#5]
My grandson is gonna get booted out of kindergarden for sure. Oh well, that might be a good thing.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#6]
my first in before the lock

IBTL
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#7]
When I was in school the finger gun was for the pussy kids.  The cool ones had imaginary 12 gauge pumps.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:42:28 PM EDT
[#8]
ibtl
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
When I was in school the finger gun was for the pussy kids.  The cool ones had imaginary 12 gauge pumps.
View Quote

And the _really_ cool kids, like yours truly, had imaginary suppressed PPKs!

*p-tui p-tui!*
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:48:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Didja ever make assault rifles out of cardboard and boxcutters? 'Cause that's fun to do in art class, then go around the school, clearing the halls...
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#11]
The coolest kids had imaginary M4s with an M203 attached.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 1:01:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Nah, the coolest kids actually had toy M16s that were nearly the same size as the real thing.

Damn, I loved that toy. Even as a pre-teen, I got a kick out of carrying it around.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Use another finger for the judge and the principal who suspended the kid in the first place.

THE MIDDLE FINGER!!!!!!!![shotgun]

Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:42:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I remember when a large number of kids in my shop class carved wooden guns when I was in middle school.
Good times [:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:54:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Nah, the coolest kids actually had toy M16s that were nearly the same size as the real thing.
View Quote

You like it as a kid?  Heck, I bought my great-nephews a pair of plastic, but realistic looking and correctly sized, M-16's at K-Mart 19 years ago.  I was 55 at the time, and I still liked playing with them [;)].  The most unrealistic thing about them was that the furniture looked like wood.z
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Was a pre-ban finger used in the school assault???
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#17]
All my cardboard bullpups were made from pre-ban cardboard, and had all the evil features I could put on there.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:15:32 PM EDT
[#18]
If this shit doesn't stop, future generations aren't going to know what it means to be free at all [:(]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#19]
New Jersey. 'Nuff said.

Around here, I wear my AR15.com shirt to school regularly and have never had any sort of negative comment about it. It has crossed M4s on the back and and M4 on the front.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#20]
guv'ment schools!

did anyone expect that the bureaucrats would not circle the wagons and play CYA?
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

You like it as a kid?  Heck, I bought my great-nephews a pair of plastic, but realistic looking and correctly sized, M-16's at K-Mart 19 years ago.  I was 55 at the time, and I still liked playing with them [;)].  The most unrealistic thing about them was that the furniture looked like wood.z
View Quote

You probably had the same thing. It was black with brown furniture, to make it look like wood. Pulling the trigger made it go "ratatat" (or something like it).

Boy, did I have a blast with that thing.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#22]
In second grade, I started throwing "air" grenades at people and things I didn't like.  Do that now, and it's a terrorit act.  

I would love to teach a whole bunch of K - 3 kids how to notionally lock and load, carry, and fire M16's; set up, open feed tray, lock and load a tripod mounted M60; set up and make a large deflection, drop rounds into an M244 60 mm mortar; load and fire an M203 grenade launcher; set up and fire an M247 Dragon; plus movement to contact at a platoon level battle drill, and let them loose on a school playground.  The over reaction would probably make national news.
The only reason I wont do this is because children would be involved.  They and their parents don't need to be hassled any more than the kid in the article.

Bilster
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#23]
[Homer]Mmmmmm.... pussy.... [/Homer]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quote: "New Jersey. 'Nuff said."

Yes, but it was a Fed appeals court that upheld the decision.

In other words, things are far worse than first assumed...as usual.

cynic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top