Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2003 12:16:01 PM EDT
When/if it expires, what will it allow me to do?

Put preban barrels and collapsable/folding stocks on a post ban AR?

Build a preban style FAL/AK/HK? (assuming I put the necessary USA parts count into it)

Do the parts have to be purchased after the ban sunsets?
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
1) yes
2) yes
3) no

when the parts are purchased doesn't matter. just don't get caught with them if you don't have a good reason.. like waiting for the ban to expire.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#2]
why NO to number 3?  How about if it is built on a US made reciever?
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#3]
oops!
1)yes
2)yes
2 1/2) only if it matters otherwise
3) no

my bad..
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]
you can have any spare parts you want, just don't put them on a post ban reciver untill after the AWB expires (if?)
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
you can have any spare parts you want, just don't put them on a post ban reciver untill after the AWB expires (if?)
View Quote

By ATF rules it shows "conspiracy to build" and illegal weapon.  Yeah you'ld probably beat the rap in court.  How much money you got?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top