Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2016 2:52:20 PM EDT
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/jared-fogles-ex-wife-to-sue-subway

INDIANAPOLIS -- Former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle's ex-wife filed a lawsuit against the business Monday alleging it knew about her husband's "depravities" and failed to act.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Guess they weren't footlongs after all
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#2]
i wonder if he liked a 6 inch?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]
If even remotely true, I expect a quick out-of-court settlement with a gag order.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
She's probably suing to get his subway money that he lost out on when he got arrested and convicted. If she's acting on behalf of the minors that's for them and their families to handle. None of her damn business.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Surely someone in Florida is making bigger headlines by collecting human skulls, hooker genitals or stealing kidneys from old folks homes than having to read 12 pages of recycled Michael Jackson pedo puns.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:08:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Im sure Jared has been enjoying the "Black Forest Ham".
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't really get her cause of action here, how was she harmed by them, and what duty did they have to her?  Its not like she was molested by him, and arguably she got more money the longer his career (outside of prison) went on?

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#9]
eat fresh
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i wonder if he liked a 6 inch?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#11]
If true, I don't see how their actions harmed her.  The opposite, I would think.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh that explains it. She's not much of a looker and won't be able to find another man to care for her and their kids. Yep, she's very very guilty.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oh that explains it. She's not much of a looker and won't be able to find another man to care for her and their kids. Yep, she's very very guilty.
View Quote

would you want Jareds sloppy seconds.

hes famous enough to be known but not enough for what hes done to be over looked.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't really get her cause of action here, how was she harmed by them, and what duty did they have to her?  Its not like she was molested by him, and arguably she got more money the longer his career (outside of prison) went on?

View Quote

She needs money. They lived the upper-class life. It's all gone.
Someone suggested that she should sue Subway.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're probably right, just trying to figure out some rational scheme for it, like he got HIV from a child prostitute and gave it to her or something.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]
DEATH PENALTY FOR SUBWAY. THE EXECS CHOSE FOOTLONGS OVER THE CHILDREN
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

None of that matters.  Her attys know they will settle lickety split.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Surely someone in Idaho is making bigger headlines by collecting human skulls, hooker genitals or stealing kidneys from old folks homes than having to read 12 pages of recycled Michael Jackson pedo puns.
View Quote

It must suck to be physically forced to read this thread.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:51:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Needs more breaking
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:52:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Needs more breaking
View Quote

and triggering
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top