Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2016 1:25:58 PM EDT
Just curious.  Is there a hierarchy or career ladder involved?

Or are you ideologically motivated and doing it as a volunteer?

What other opportunities or jobs open up to you once the election is over?  Do you have to work at Starbucks in the 3 year "off season" between elections, or do you get on the SEIU/OWS/BLM circuit tour?

Educate me GD.  As long as you're here give me some feedback. I'd like to better understand the culture and lifestyle.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
English.
View Quote

People who don't fully support what I like are the enemy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
English.

That and most here have no idea what a  Moby really is.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
English.

Yeah what is it?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:35:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
English.

The primary phrase of the thread topic makes it clear I'm only addressing Mobys.

I don't see any issues with the "I'm voting Trump but I don't like it" POV. I"m there myself and I haven't voted R for president in 24 years.

I don't even have an issue with Nevertrumpers. They're entitled to their opinions and they can and should vote their consciences.

I'm just genuinely curious about the professional or para-professional shit-disturbers.  What do they do when they're not stirring the shit?    That's not most of GD, but there sure seems to be an upsurge during these election cycles.  Where do they go between elections?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:17:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah what is it?
View Quote

A liberal posing as a Conservative but overplaying the idiotic more extreme views in order to make Conservatives look bad. A Moby would never hint at being a liberal or even suggest at others voting liberal. They are agents provocateur with the sole aim to discredit Conservatism. They will take the most extreme right view and double down on it. They want viewers to think they are the face of the Right.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:26:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

A liberal posing as a Conservative but overplaying the idiotic more extreme views in order to make Conservatives look bad. A Moby would never hint at being a liberal or even suggest at others voting liberal. They are agents provocateur with the sole aim to discredit Conservatism. They will take the most extreme right view and double down on it. They want viewers to think they are the face of the Right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah what is it?

Describes the #nevertrumpers perfectly then.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah what is it?

Exactly!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah what is it?

Ugh fuck that!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The primary phrase of the thread topic makes it clear I'm only addressing Mobys.

I don't see any issues with the "I'm voting Trump but I don't like it" POV. I"m there myself and I haven't voted R for president in 24 years.

I don't even have an issue with Nevertrumpers. They're entitled to their opinions and they can and should vote their consciences.

I'm just genuinely curious about the professional or para-professional shit-disturbers.  What do they do when they're not stirring the shit?    That's not most of GD, but there sure seems to be an upsurge during these election cycles.  Where do they go between elections?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
English.

Uh, what.  So you helped us get FBHO for the last 8 years?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, let me just say that I'm voting for Trump, even though Hillary Clinton is clearly a better candidate in every respect.  Both quantitatively and qualitatively.

God himself would bow to the presence of her exalted existence.  Even though I'm voting for trump.  

Trump will murder babys and kill the planet and be a fascist dictator and curb stomp homosexuals who are just trying to live peacefully and don't even get me started on the police murdering yourng black men every single day.  But I'm still voting for Trump.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:08:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah what is it?

They also acted as concern trolls.

I'm a Christian, but...
I voted for Reagan, but...
I'm an NRA member, but...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top