Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2016 5:46:15 PM EDT
How good is it? From what I see it has a PPQ like trigger but a pound lighter, recoils less, and is about tree fiddy. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a TP9 V2, didn't seem to like fiocchi 115gr blue box, fired everything else I could cram in a mag. Speaking of mags, they are cheap for a TP9.

Took mine straight from my FFL to a one day carbine class where it was thrown into decaying mulch multiple times, picked up, mag inserted, and fired without missing a beat. Fun gun and it shot great, sold to fund a SCAR 17.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Have mine on my hip right now. Love this gun. Great trigger for a stock out of the box gun. Has shot all types of ammo fine for me. More of a duty size gun than conceal gun. Waiting on the new TP9sf Elite (glock 19) size that comes out very soon.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I will not buy Turkish guns .
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 6:23:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't transfer it through cabelas if you do order one.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#5]
A buddy of mine just bought one. He likes it. I suggested he spend the extra $100 and to get a M&P or Glock. Where do you get spare parts if you break a Canik?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A buddy of mine just bought one. He likes it. I suggested he spend the extra $100 and to get a M&P or Glock. Where do you get spare parts if you break a Canik?
View Quote

You just buy like three cuz they are so cheap and throw in in the garbage.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Don't transfer it through cabelas if you do order one.
View Quote

Why?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I will not buy Turkish guns .
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top