Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2016 4:25:27 PM EDT

fact  #1the back ground check is the lynch pin of "common sense gun control"

assumption #! all Americans want more  fair elections

fact #2the democrats want universal suffrage & full citizenship e for all felons illegals  ect.

fact #3 no one is barred from military service anymore . period.  those unqulaified are weeded out after being drafted.

SOLUTION

universal mandatory selective service registration for everyone  men,women ect ect. your draft number should become your voting registration number to register you must fill out the yellow form and pass the back ground check

now everyone registered for the draft can easily be labeled THE MILITIA and now can legally purchase arms

we it one move have universal draft enlistment, universal gun ownership, and universal voter registration.
you choose if you want to vote , buy a gun , or volunteer for service. but if you loose your right to buy a gun you can't be drafted or vote anymore.

I know it is dumb but how dumb? it has merits for sure.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I had thought of making my own thread on a similar "dumb" idea.

Universal background check = universal,purchase

It would mean, with a universal background check, I'd be able to buy a handgun or long gun anywhere and in a locale that requires registration, they be mandated to accept.

Also, if there is any delay, I could opt to have it shipped directly to me from the gun store. I've already been vetted and the transaction went through a dealer.

To fair and honest, I already live in a state requiring a background check for private sales.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]

how about no.

instead we should pass some laws making it illegal to commit crimes.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top