Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2016 2:40:02 PM EDT
I feel that them putting out all of the fake polls with Hillary winning in a landslide encourages the Dems to get complacent to stay home thinking they already have it in the bag. Seems like that plan is going to backfire on them. Just like the Brexit vote.

Liberals are going to wake up in a shock wondering what happened
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I feel that them putting out all of the fake polls with Hillary winning in a landslide encourages the Dems to get complacent to stay home thinking they already have it in the bag. Seems like that plan is going to backfire on them. Just like the Brexit vote.

View Quote
its always the opposite.  if they make it look like they are winning, the Republicans stay home, figuring its a lost cause.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
It would be better if people ignored the polls and just went and voted.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Polling is so biased at the best of times it's laughable.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:37:28 PM EDT
[#5]
It's all about vote suppression right now.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Polling isn't an effective means of manipulating voters for this reason, it doesn't suppress one side more than the other.

If there's hope it isn't that the polls are rigged, it's that the composition of the electorate and turnout are different enough from previous cycles to render the polling inaccurate.

I still think it might be, Hillary/Trump is a completely different animal than anything we've seen in American politics.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#7]
They aren't trying to make sense, they're trying to make another Democrat President.

Don't get demoralized, be sure to vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top