Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#1]
That is as reasonable as requiring her protective details weapons to be deactivated until the first bullet hits her.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#2]
It's reasonable that she shuts the fuck up.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#3]
There's nothing reasonable about tyranny.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#4]
If she gets in there, it's going to be hard to survive.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Off topic but:  I have always asked libtards how in the fuck a state can have a well regulated militia if the Federal government can outlaw individuals from having any guns if the states decide that their supply of guns will come from the people in their constitutions?

They NEVER have an answer.

On topic:  WITHOUT QUESTION Hillary is for the TOTAL PROHIBITION OF PRIVATE FIREARMS OWNERSHIP.

That IS her end goal.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I keep warning people here that if she wins and picks up a majority Congress either now (probably unlikely) or in 2020 (who knows), this is a "game changer" for the gun rights battle, and I don't mean that in a good way.

We will likely be on the defensive from that point until they succeed with their end game.

Whether you like and/or intend to vote for Trump or not, everyone, PLEASE get out and vote so we can at least hang on in Congress!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:07:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have always asked libtards how in the fuck a state can have a well regulated militia if the Federal government can outlaw individuals from having any guns if the states decide that their supply of guns will come from the people in their constitutions?

View Quote

That's because they don't give a shit.

For the majority of Americans today, the whole concept of "protecting" anything is completely alien to them.

They would rather let the government run every aspect of their personal and private lives in exchange for free shit.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:08:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

For the majority of Americans today, the whole concept of "protecting" anything is completely alien to them.

They would rather let the government run every aspect of their personal and private lives in exchange for free shit.
View Quote

Yup............very sad AND DISGUSTING.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

But the nevertrumpers don't seem to comprehend that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen.

I weep for what this country is turning into.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#13]
There are 2 loaded guns here plus a couple of knives.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:11:56 AM EDT
[#14]
toddlers
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:12:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:12:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Liberals are crazy.  They don't want you taking guns out of the home and they want them disabled at home.  They are Crazy.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

"The militia means the national guard and isn't an individual right"
View Quote

And I say.........."which of course doesn't answer my question".

"For example Michigan's constitution says all persons shall have the right to own firearms for protection of themselves and the state".
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She's in. It's over

What I don't get is the dummies who want to hand congress to the Dems. Congress will be the only thing between the clintons and destroying the gun industry
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's in. It's over

What I don't get is the dummies who want to hand congress to the Dems. Congress will be the only thing between the clintons and destroying the gun industry

I keep sounding that warning bell on here too (though I was recently ridiculed for it).

Hope people are paying attention.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#19]
I think it is reasonable to assume she should be in prison.

If for no other reason than FOR THE CHILDREN!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#21]
That should apply to her at her home. No operational weapons

allowed at any of her homes.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:15:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Reasonable is a one sided argument for liberals like compromise is always on the side of gun owners
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That is as reasonable as requiring her protective details weapons to be deactivated until the first bullet hits her.
View Quote

I actually see alot of value in this course of action.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Yeah, reasonable gun control, like you can own guns...just sign them out from safekeeping at the local police station, go do your range thing and your hunting thing, then have them back before gun curfew!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Off topic but:  I have always asked libtards how in the fuck a state can have a well regulated militia if the Federal government can outlaw individuals from having any guns if the states decide that their supply of guns will come from the people in their constitutions?

On topic:  WITHOUT QUESTION Hillary is for the TOTAL PROHIBITION OF PRIVATE FIREARMS OWNERSHIP.

That IS her end goal.

The nasty guard didn't exist in 1789, tell them to try again
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:19:14 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That IS her end goal.

Wow

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:19:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That should apply to her at her home. No operational weapons
allowed at any of her homes.
View Quote

No.

"Corrupt Oligarchy" means "special rights" are only for your OVERLORDS, not YOU.

This is Neo Feudalism that we are creating here, got it?

Return to your labors, peasant, and do not question your lords and masters again!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#28]

The picture catches her in the middle of her typical trick at speaking engagement. If you watch her in front of crowds, at some point she will point at the crowd, open her mouth in a crazy smile/laugh, and wave.
I was taught to do that in front of crowds even if I was pointing at no one in particular. It gives the impression the speaker has a personal connection to the crowd. When Hillery does it, it seems robotic and rehearsed.

ETA: Clarification that I wasn't talked to do it like a crazy person, like Hillary was taught.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#29]
It is "reasonable" to call her a liar.

It is "reasonable" to call her crooked.

It is "reasonable" to say that she should be in prison.

It is "reasonable" to say that she is the Democrat nominee because her primary process was rigged (use of super delegates).

It is "reasonable" to say that she abandoned the men killed in Benghazi.

It is "reasonable"  to say that she should never be POTUS.

Note that her "reasonable" is flawed and invalid whereas my "reasonable" is truth.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:21:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#31]
It's also reasonable to ask that her husband refrains from raping women.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. At least with Trump by the end of his 4 yrs we will still have a chance at defending our country.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
She's in. It's over

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's in. It's over

Problem is they won't.  They'll whine about it and say there's nothing they can do to stop her.   The Rs in Congress are worthless at this point.  I'm not saying not to vote for them, but I have absolutely zero hope that they'll do anything effective.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's the reasons you'll get from liberals
View Quote

True but we haven't even gotten into them explaining the attached language of "the right of the people...................".

Then that is usually when they get mad at me and call me names.

And it finishes with me laughing at them and calling them stupid.

Well, it doesn't always end there because they oftentimes get more angry and call me more names.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That IS her end goal.
View Quote

This guy gets it
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:27:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#37]
She stated a week ago that it was "Incomprehensible" that victims of gun violence could not sue the manufacturers of guns that were legally purchased and then stolen.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have always asked libtards how in the fuck a state can have a well regulated militia if the Federal government can outlaw individuals from having any guns if the states decide that their supply of guns will come from the people in their constitutions?

Oh, Becky got beaten and raped the other day. But that kind of stuff doesn't happen to me. Why do I need to change the way I live because bad things happen to other people?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:31:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Reasonable is a one sided argument for liberals like compromise is always on the side of gun owners
View Quote

There was a good cartoon posted a while back. It involved cake
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They would rather let the government run every aspect of their personal and private lives in excor dhange for free shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would rather let the government run every aspect of their personal and private lives in excor dhange for free shit.

This is sadly the truth. Most of the  sheeple don't have any understanding of what they are giving away, or have been bought off with welfare or other gibs me dat.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#41]
If they take my guns away then on toddlers will have guns

Fuck her!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

There's nothing reasonable about tyranny.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#43]
It is quite clear that that Hillary's perception of that which is reasonable and acceptable is not even close to that of the average American. This assessment of her is consistently true regardless of the subject at hand. The woman lives in a different world, and has her own set of standards which appear to be completely devoid of morals and ethics.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There's nothing reasonable about (demonic) tyranny.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#45]
So no  government regulations re guarding murding your unborn child but government regulations re guarding protecting your living child .

She a sick twisted bitch.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:36:15 AM EDT
[#46]

The Clinton Crime Family needs to be locked away for America's safety.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It is quite clear that that Hillary's perception of that which is reasonable and acceptable is not even close to that of the average American. This assessment of her is consistently true regardless of the subject at hand. The woman lives in a different world, and has her own set of standards which appear to be completely devoid of morals and ethics.
View Quote

I agree completely..........that's why I refer to her as a Satanic bitch.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#49]
But, but what about the toddlers !?

#Toddlerlivesmatter, #IfyouhateHRCyouhatechildren
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:45:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Then it would be only reasonable for the Secret Service to do the same.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top