Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/23/2016 8:12:16 AM EDT
NBC (national broadcast of Clinton) just announced on the today show that she has won and is putting in he transition team in place at the White House, so i guess it does not matter that the actually voting takes place in two weeks plus.....NO BIAS HERE AT ALL
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:14:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck the media and FHRC
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't see the piece, but both campaigns have transition teams.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Only liberal voters watch that channel anyway, so the is good, her voters are not inspired, so anything to make them complacent is fine with me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:17:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Whatever happened to not reporting voting results until after 8:00pm per time zone on the night of the election?

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:19:24 AM EDT
[#5]
NBC did that once before...remember Tim Russert and calling Florida for Gore?

As soon as the election is over the networks will be racing to be the first to declare the 2020 election winner.

Will they ever learn?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:22:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Only liberal voters watch that channel anyway, so the is good, her voters are not inspired, so anything to make them complacent is fine with me.
View Quote
I'm going with this.  

I also hope that NBC, ABC, CNN, NPR, etc. Have done irreparable damage to their credibility and their ratings fall to network - ending lows.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got to see this.

Anybody have a link? Youtube?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:24:56 AM EDT
[#8]
This is their last chance to prove that they're relevant and are actually able to influence the outcome.

If Hilary loses then they've proven that they're worthless and all of the money and favours will dry right up.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:26:48 AM EDT
[#9]
The "creating a transition team" type of story comes out every election.  Candidates use it to project confidence.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:27:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

NBC (national broadcast of Clinton) just announced on the today show that she has won and is putting in he transition team in place at the White House, so i guess it does not matter that the actually voting takes place in two weeks plus.....NO BIAS HERE AT ALL
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:28:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Nothing like calling the election to attempt to suppress voters. Remember the know it all's called Florida for Gore in 2000. It suppressed voter turn out in the pan handle.  know it all's were wrong. Don't lose hope
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:28:47 AM EDT
[#12]
thanks for posting the link / video
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#14]
The worst part about it is that a Trump victory will mean nothing to them.  

They will go on manufacturing the news instead of reporting it like nothing ever happened while they hope for better results next time.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Big difference in building or having a transition team and placing your transition team AT the White House 2 weeks BEFORE the election. Sounds like the fix is in.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:34:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Won what the SNL debates.

I call those a draw.

FHRC
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#17]
I guess they haven't see the last 7 polls. 5 has trump up, 2 tied, 1 down.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

She hasn't won shit.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

As soon as the election is over the networks will be racing to be the first to declare the 2020 election winner.

Will they ever learn?
View Quote

CBS and Dan Rather.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:35:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:36:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is their last chance to prove that they're relevant and are actually able to influence the outcome.

If Hilary loses then they've proven that they're worthless and all of the money and favours will dry right up.
View Quote

Nobody needs News Networks to interpret the News anymore. I hope they go the way of the Newspapers.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Maybe they've already counted the votes.You know,the ones that really matter.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:40:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Good.  Now all of those mindless HRCunt voters won't think they need to bother voting.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:40:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Are you kidding? If trump wins reporters will be leaping out windows
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They will go on manufacturing the news instead of reporting it like nothing ever happened while they hope for better results next time.

I hope you're right and I hope we can see that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:42:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#27]
lol, have fun there NBC
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:45:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Got to keep the clinton cash coming, hopefully in a couple of weeks, clinton cash will be a memory.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#29]
God damn I hate that fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:47:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good, so the rest of the Democrats can stay home on election day.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#31]
I wonder if she'll dust off those custom "Office of the President Elect" signs that Obama had before he was officially in office.

15 trillion dollars ago...

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:48:54 AM EDT
[#32]
link?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:56:21 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I'm going with this.    

I also hope that NBC, ABC, CNN, NPR, etc. Have done irreparable damage to their credibility and their ratings fall to network - ending lows.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going with this.    

That's been done years ago.  Now add Fox to the list.  I used to be a diehard TV news fan.  It was always on in the house.  I haven't watched in at least a month.  Fuck the news media.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:56:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can only hope........
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:57:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As entertaining as that might be, I seriously doubt it will happen. Instead they will spend the next few years writing books and op-ed pieces on "what  is wrong with America and how angry white men lead people to vote against their own self interest."

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
At least I won't waste the gas driving to the town hall to vote now
View Quote

I'll give you $2 for gas. Get in there!

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I meant as far as how they "report" the news

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:07:10 AM EDT
[#38]

They are terrified.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:07:46 AM EDT
[#39]
http://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/08/opinion/essay-blizzard-of-lies.html?_r=0

Essay;Blizzard of Lies

By WILLIAM SAFIRE

1. Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe.

2. The abuse of Presidential power known as Travelgate elicited another series of lies. She induced a White House lawyer to assert flatly to investigators that Mrs. Clinton did not order the firing of White House travel aides, who were then harassed by the F.B.I. and Justice Department to justify patronage replacement by Mrs. Clinton's cronies.

Now we know, from a memo long concealed from investigators, that there would be "hell to pay" if the furious First Lady's desires were scorned. The career of the lawyer who transmitted Hillary's lie to authorities is now in jeopardy. Again, she lied with good reason: to avoid being identified as a vindictive political power player who used the F.B.I. to ruin the lives of people standing in the way of juicy patronage.

Rest at link, and to think this was written in 1996.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Are you kidding? If trump wins reporters will be leaping pushed out of windows
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you kidding? If trump wins reporters will be leaping pushed out of windows

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:15:39 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Will they ever learn?
View Quote
Kanye?

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:17:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Big difference in building or having a transition team and placing your transition team AT the White House 2 weeks BEFORE the election. Sounds like the fix is in.
View Quote

Both campaigns have had transition teams working at the Whitehouse for the last couple of months.

NPR of all places, did a pretty good story on it a while back. According to them, the Bush administration did not want to replicate the cluster fuck left to them at startup by the Clintons. So a month out they invited both the McCain and Obama campaigns to set up teams, start working and getting briefings.

Obama doubled down and brought in the Romney team something like 2 months out. And has done the same for this cycle.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:19:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Nothing like calling the election to attempt to suppress voters.
View Quote

Shills have been trying to do that here for months.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:21:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link??
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#47]
I can only hope that when Trump wins, many, many members of the media will commit suicide.

The ones that don't, will commit suicide after Hillary's transition team speaks with them.

In all seriousness....   You gotta wonder if anyone in the media is supporting Hitlery out of fear?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:25:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly! They know that Clinton has low support and is a very unlikable cantidate. They are busting their ass to show her in a likable sense. I really feel that this will seriously backfire on them and in turn really energize the people on the fence for Trump and get them to the polls in big numbers.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I can only hope that when Trump wins, many, many members of the media will commit suicide.

The ones that don't, will commit suicide after Hillary's transition team speaks with them.

In all seriousness....   You gotta wonder if anyone in the media is supporting Hitlery out of fear?
View Quote

Absolutely.  It's also why the FBI are cowards in not prosecuting her.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:29:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good, maybe they will start reporting real news and not propaganda.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top