Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2016 9:28:36 PM EDT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-awkYhtey50

This isn't a new vid so it might be old news to some.  But after watching the entire clip I thought it was something to share for those that hadn't seen it.  Feel free to post similar clips.  We need to burn such stories into our brains as far as I'm concerned.

However, the question I'm left with that I've always been curious about is....when???  When do you resist?  When do you make that stand?  And when do you know it's time to start an offensive against the tyrants?  Any government will claim/charge sedition, but at the point where the citizens need to rise up, does it really matter what those in the right are called?  

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I guess there's always repeating the past we haven't learned from.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:12:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Forgot to hotlink....thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Powerful stuff right there....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top