Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/22/2016 11:54:27 AM EDT
Something is downright fucky.  It says it was updated this morning.  

http://wisconsinvote.org/election-results
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Milwaukee county?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this early voting so far?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
No, these are the final results.  

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

From my google search, early voting starts Monday. It is very weird.  Any locals have more insight?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Something is funky,  no way Johnson is at 20%. I would also feel better if Trump was at 48 or so. He is still well under 50%.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Early voting or just a page that they accidently set to show on the website?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#7]
But I thought McMullin was going to save us
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Whoa, this may be accurate.  Feingold is about 6% ahead. Which is to be expected.  There is a huge crossover vote where people are voting for a Democrat Senator, but NOT Hilary.  This is seriously big news and a very positive thing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:03:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds legit so I am going with final.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:04:42 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL Russia.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Whoa, this may be accurate.  Feingold is about 6% ahead. Which is to be expected.  There is a huge crossover vote where people are voting for a Democrat Senator, but NOT Hilary.  This is seriously big news and a very positive thing.
View Quote

Impossible, the people who were wrong repeatedly during the primary assure us the election is over (they have been saying this since August).
And this is WITHOUT the final okeefe tapes and wikileaks dropping.

Perhaps this race is, at the least, much closer than some would really have us believe? Maybe we should all get out and vote
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#13]
It's over democrats. No need to vote now, just stay in your graves.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why not?

There are a lot of pissed off Bernie voters out there. They could easily say fuck it and vote for Johnson.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something is funky,  no way Johnson is at 20%. I would also feel better if Trump was at 48 or so. He is still well under 50%.

Why not?

There are a lot of pissed off Bernie voters out there. They could easily say fuck it and vote for Johnson.

I understand that completely.  But I would expect more votes for Jill Stein.  I would also not expect 20%. 10% would be huge.  This is good news either way. When Hillary is getting beat soundly in a place where the Democratic Senator is winning, it means a lot of people who would normally be voting for a Democrat aren't.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Screengrab of the statewide result.  That is over 1.8 million votes already cast.  I want to believe...
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:07:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

From my google search, early voting starts Monday. It is very weird.  Any locals have more insight?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't remember the exact details, but something similar to this happened during the Primaries.  Before any voting took place, a website showed results.  As it turned out, when people began to question it, the IT people were just setting up the formulas, etc to get the website up to speed... basically a test run with random numbers, to make sure everything was working.  Maybe that's the case???
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:07:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Most recent local polls have the bitch up 7-8%

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:08:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Feingold the loser re-invented himself as RUSS

No mention of his last name on his campaign signs..

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Welp this settles it, I guess I don't need to vote
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I can't remember the exact details, but something similar to this happened during the Primaries.  Before any voting took place, a website showed results.  As it turned out, when people began to question it, the IT people were just setting up the formulas, etc to get the website up to speed... basically a test run with random numbers, to make sure everything was working.  Maybe that's the case???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:10:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe they forgot to specify "test results."

ND has numbers loaded also, but the page specifically says test results.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be. These results would be a huge shock. I also wonder what the expected breakdown of early voting totals are compared to election day. This could also be due to many working people now filling out ballots early to avoid the hassle, while the FSA has all the time in the world to vote on election day.  It could actually be bad for Trump if this is the case, since he is well under 50% and they are his votes going to Johnson,  also why the Jill Stein numbers would be lower than expected if people were ditching Hillary for a 3rd party. I would still expect a lot of Bernie voters to go to Stein before Johnson.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#23]
http://www.channel3000.com/news/politics/Voted-early-but-changed-your-mind-You-can-get-a-do-over/42204364

Leftist media reminding early voters they can fuck with their votes.

I wonder what happens if you try to "adjust" your vote to be for the same democrat a couple times.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Started last Monday.  My FB feed is full of people saying they have voted.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Does that include or exclude the dead and illegals voting for Clinton?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.codelord.net/images/posts_images/test_my_code.png

Do you work where I work!? Lol
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:17:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notional nonsense test numbers inadvertently released to internet by team preparing website for actual election?

Or, alternate universe / time travel / braces.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#28]
/pol/ says it was some kind of accidental release of early voting/absentee ballots.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#29]
wouldn't that be a kick in the ass if FHRC lost because of a third party ticket,

the same way FWJC won in '92
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:20:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Russians already rigging it for Trump
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hold on there captain democrats controlling the senate is fatal. I hope this is not the case.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:21:19 PM EDT
[#32]
http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/21/early-voting-numbers-tallied/92513380/

223,000 have been returned statewide as of yesterday.  Based on this being Milwaukee CO. only and the total is over the 223k, this has to be testing.  Damn.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Hold on there captain democrats controlling the senate is fatal. I hope this is not the case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feingold is expected to win that seat back for the Democrats.  This would not be a shock at all, rather expected.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to know.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#35]
When the fuck did places start releasing early vote totals?  That should not be happening! If this is even real?  
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:33:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Feingold is expected to win that seat back for the Democrats.  This would not be a shock at all, rather expected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. For some reason, people here love Feingold... And by people, I mean lots of people who will also pull the Trump lever. Don't ask me why.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Why not?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not?

You know, maybe so.  If I had been a rabid Bernie-bro and found out she stole the primary, THEN see how veritas project, etc exposes further cheating, there is NO WAY I could vote for illary.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
wouldn't that be a kick in the ass if FHRC lost because of a third party ticket,

View Quote

i don't think Perot beat anyone.

i would love it if Jonson came in 2nd it might actually make a libertarian party that's viable.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:37:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Those shots are fake/beta testing.  Look at the other names of write ins.  Bernie can get more than the bottom few ckmbined.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Those shots are fake/beta testing.  Look at the other names of write ins.  Bernie can get more than the bottom few ckmbined.
View Quote

For president, none of those are write ins.  I checked a WI ballot before I posted.  It is the Reform, Constitution, and Worker's World Party.

ETA:  Beta testing is possible but why do it on a production, public facing, website?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:44:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

For president, none of those are write ins.  I checked a WI ballot before I posted.  It is the Reform, Constitution, and Worker's World Party.

ETA:  Beta testing is possible but why do it on a production, public facing, website?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've only seen places release how many people have early voted, not actual votes.  Something is wonky.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe not in WI, but he's polling around 20% in some states
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:50:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

The irony of it would not be lost on me.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Why not?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not?

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#45]
I want to believe...
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

i would love it if Jonson came in 2nd it might actually make a libertarian party that's viable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need all the karma we can get.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why not?

https://i.imgflip.com/1csqqh.jpg

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Interesting. Early voting does start until Monday for me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Somewhere Ross  Perot fans are laughing .

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#50]
I call testing, or outright BS.
Douglas, Ashland, and Iron counties all going for Trump?  NO.  WAY.  IN. HELL.

Iron Co, maybe.

Ashland and Douglas?  Yeah right.

ETA.  And Dane Co?  LOL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top