Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2003 9:55:45 PM EDT
OK, I went and got a whole case of Tannerite to try it out with some friends. We detonated one and that was cool, so we combine three, that was cooler. So know all at the same time we looked at the case of sixteen Tannerite stix and you know what we're thinking; lets combine all sixteen stix!!! We haven't done it yet but we're thinking of doing it on the fourth. So what is the rating going to be on the "I'm a dumbass" scale? Should we try it? What should I expect, Will windows be blown out? How far should we be back, about twice the recommended distance? Anybody ever done one this big, and what's the biggest one done so far?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a video camera??
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:08:56 PM EDT
[#2]
And lots of beer?

cynic
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:12:46 PM EDT
[#3]
And life insurance?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:21:46 PM EDT
[#4]
We have a camera but I don't know how to put video on the net.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd check with Daniel, see what he says. (541) 744-1406

Could be you reach a point of diminshing returns after 5 or 6 sticks, or it could be cumulative.

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't forget to cover the tannerite with lots of broken glass, nails and metal shards.
Shoot it at a distance of 30Yds and please don't forget to put the video camera on a tripod unmanned.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 4:03:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Tannerite is a lot of fun. I put it in aspirin bottles or small pill bottles for target shooting; the bang is still pretty big and it is a lot more challenging. I know a couple people that have used it to actually blow something up; like a beaver dam.

I think it is too bad that there are people that are trying to get the stuff banned by killing themselves or causing serious injury or property damage.

To answer the question: Evolution takes too long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top