Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2016 4:39:02 AM EDT
I look up stuff and thats all i see. Anti TRUMP stuff. Who owns youtube?
Its aggravating when i want to see a video. Is there not another place to look for videos?

Fucking Democrats and the Hillary machine will be the death of us.

Just network, you cant do it all by yourself.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:40:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Google owns youtube.

Would you like to know more?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:44:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I like when my three year old twins ask to see a kids' Halloween video on daddy's phone, and we must sit through at least five seconds of HIV awareness ads before the video plays.

Keep it classy, YouTube.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:56:59 AM EDT
[#3]
ah, guys there is a thing called a mute on the volume control. I use it all the time when a ad starts up. or I hit the skip button if there is one there.

Would you like to know more?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:59:27 AM EDT
[#4]
It's called advertising and people pay for it. Youtube reaches an enormous amount of people so it makes sense the evil ones have gone that route. The strange thing is, I bet whichever super pac is paying for those ads got the bargain of a lifetime by Google. Buy one, get 100 free!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:59:41 AM EDT
[#5]
You don't use Hulu, do you?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:01:22 AM EDT
[#6]
It's a conspiracy!  Or, YouTube is running the ads they're getting paid for.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:04:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Ad block plus. Would you like to know more?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:12:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Just think, when the shit hits the fan, the all loving, include everyone groups will be hollering to be protected. There will be good men and women die because of it.
Democrats and Republicans .
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#9]
when all the media hates you.......you must have done something right
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top