Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2016 7:02:12 PM EDT
…Let alone the 4th.

Here it goes folks. Spoilers included in case you think anyone can spoil this shit even worse.
Seth Rogen is a bag of scum of a human being but I’ll say he made me laugh a time or two in the past but with this last PC Bullshit of his he just shows why drugs are bad, oh so bad for you.
Just three points.

1)Pretends to be astute and thought provoking yet repeats all of the current PC views regarding religion, sex and politics. If you’re saying everything the eilte wants you to say, you’re not a fucking thinker bro, you’re an obsequious corporate puppy motherfucker.

2)Mexican, Jews, Muslims, Italians, making fun of the stereotypes with the ever so fresh concept of “equal opportunity offender”  making it ok. Some would argue that you’re just insulting everyone and that’s doesn’t make it any better. But lets grow some thicker skin than that and just admit Rogen's comedy limitations. He’s not trying to insult, he just can’t do better than that. Here’s a tip though, how about not doing a religiously backwards, sexy taco Latina. I don’t know a single Latina, not a single Mexican that acts like that. Mexicans aren’t particularly sexy and Americans have been more religious than them for the last 50 years at the very least. How about making a Muslim that doesn’t look like Bin Laden, or a Jew that doesn’t look and sound like Woody fucking Allen, you know, just do a normal guy that so happens to be Jew (or Meixcan, or Italian,  etc), as in practically millions of people out there that don’t fall into the ridiculous stereotypes that are older than Rogen himself. Nothing fresh or original here.

3)The rape oh, so much rape presented like some sort of joke.

1st Villan character Douche forces himself onto another character sucking its juice from its crotch, a cut that looks like a vagina.
Ok, thick skin. After all this is the bad guy and this is an R rated movie. He rapes the juice box to death. Carry on.

2nd Douche anally rapes the clerk and uses him like a puppet.
Alright, its not the first time Rogen shows an obsession of some kind with sodomy. I suppose this rape scene was supposed to be funny but hey, just doesn’t do it for me. Maybe it does for others. Or maybe its funny if you’re stoned.
Lets suppose you’re not easily offended and these two are “funny” rapes, although you could make a point about rape not being the kind of thing that is funny in any situation. Its like a funny child dying scene. Just. nope.

3rd Movie finale, Sausage character Frank (Seth Rogen) is screwing the bread bun character Brenda Bunson, all of a sudden the bun looks up and sees the Frank sausage isnt the one having sex with her, he’s masturbating right next to her. So who’s having sex with her she wonders? She looks down and sees Taco Latina. But its ok because in spite of not giving consent previously she likes it anyway. It started like rape but then it was ok becasue she liked it.
4th In the middle of the finale orgy the black character Mr. Grits picks a box of “crackers” and starts humping it. The small crackers look horrified and some run away. Maybe the worst part of these last two is that they aren’t even supposed to be wrong, these would be the kind of rape that is both funny and liberating, because buns and crackers don’t know that they actually like getting raped I guess?
The fun part was explaining my son why a pothead idiot like Seth Rogen actually gets money to make this filth rather than an appointment with a psychiatrist to receive much needed help. Only in Hollywood.

Should you watch this garbage?

YES. You must watch it, you need to understand how perverted, stupid and corrupt the world we live in has become. How come Rotten Tomatoes gives this piece of crap 83% Certified Fresh? Calls it “a surprisingly though-provoking storyline”? I don’t know, maybe I’m stupid. And I’m fine with that, because I sure the fuck am not “fuck a guy smart” like Seth Rogen repeats time after time.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I made it 2 sentences in until I realized this was a my feelz are hurt post.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#2]
comedy was killed  y Jim Carey it will never come back
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Typical "comedy" today.
Can't be funny so I'll swear endlessly, make everything sexual and offend everyone.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I blame Adam Sandler.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh yeah i forgot about this movie. Gotta go dl it.. ("OnDemand" and stuff guys)
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#6]
You didn't go into it knowing it was crude and offensive?  I don't like Seth Rogan and I have no intention of seeing it, FWIW.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol. I loved Nick Kroll as the douche in that movie. Actually, I thought his were the only funny scenes.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:12:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Every clip I saw (including the final orgy scene) was utterly retarded. I can't get into his style of comedy, it's too stupid.

I pine for the days of smart satirical comedy

These days you make sexual innuendos, shout profanities, and be stoned. And throw in one stupid dance sequence. HILARITY!

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy wall of text and bad paragraph formation. Not reading past two lines and I tried.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:13:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
Read the OP and thought, "Oh, okay, now I gotta see this."

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:15:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You didn't go into it knowing it was crude and offensive?  I don't like Seth Rogan and I have no intention of seeing it, FWIW.
View Quote

I actually like crude and offenisve. What I dont like is obsequious political correctness.
I also think that 4 rape scenes is a bit too much. Most of all I dont like the finale where rape is presented as something that is fun and acceptable.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Holy wall of text and bad paragraph formation. Not reading past two lines and I tried.
View Quote

oh gosh Im sorry. I'll send it to my editor in NY right away.
Its not as if this is a 1AM rant in GD.
My apologies, good Sir.
Ta-ta!
FerFAL
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#13]
So you explained all this to your son because you thought he needed to know, or because you watched it with him and he's too young to know that Seth Rogen sucks?

I saw the preview and could have guessed it turned out this way. What were you expecting?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I can forgive Seth Rogen for a lot of shit since he brought us Preacher
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#15]
It was seriously a train wreck of a movie but I laughed a bit more than I thought I would.

The orgy scene and the end seemed over the top and lazy all at the same time but the rest seemed okay if not completely cringe worthy.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#16]
ill assume its a piece of crap and not watch it.

the Rogan Crew and the Sandler Crew are out of ideas
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So you explained all this to your son because you thought he needed to know, or because you watched it with him and he's too young to know that Seth Rogen sucks?

I saw the preview and could have guessed it turned out this way. What were you expecting?
View Quote

I watched it with him. Hes old enough to watch it. He's not old enough to fully understand why Hollywood finances shitty social engineering movies.
We watched becuase the trailer looked pretty damn good to be honest.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. ZFG and TLDR
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't know what obsequious means. According to my browser I spelled it right.

Also, it's not 1 am.

I also don't believe you have a publisher in NY.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#20]
The jews did this.

Seriously. They did.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#21]
what in the fucking wall of text was that
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I watched it with him. Hes old enough to watch it. He's not old enough to fully understand why Hollywood finances shitty social engineering movies.
FerFAL
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

Ah I see. I liked seth's comedy when he first came into the scene, but I soon realized it's all the same. The trailer looked tempting, but I get the feeling I wouldn't like it as much as the previews.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:45:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I blame Adam Sandler.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I blame Adam Sandler.
FerFAL

Pauly shore killed comedy.

But seth Rogan is up there on the terrible level.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm confused. Making fun of rape, racial and religious stereotypes is now PC?

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Fuck Seth Rogan

Not Funny

Talentless Dopehead Fuckwad

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I blame Adam Sandler.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I blame Adam Sandler.
FerFAL

wat

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#27]
"you can't joke about rape. Rape's not funny."

I say, "fuck you, I think it's hilarious. How do you like that?"

I can prove to you that rape is funny. Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd.

See, hey why do you think they call him "Porky,"

-George Carlin in 1990

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Saw the trailer and was

Probably wont ever watch.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Seth Rogen should go back to weed and Twinkies.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Seth Rogen
View Quote

Stopped reading there.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

I watched that movie and received pretty much exactly what I was promised in the trailer

It wasn't a very good movie and I would gladly have the money I spent on tickets back but I definitely wasn't triggered nor surprised by the food sex scene or the rape jokes.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#32]
rogan is right up there with McFarland for playing to the lowest common denominator.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:32:17 PM EDT
[#33]
OP your post is more offensive then the stupid movie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top