Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2001 3:14:08 PM EDT
They were at our campus passing out some kind of flyers.  Some guy was dressed up in a big white bunny suit.  They handed me one and not really knowing what it was I grabbed it.  When the lady said thank you I instinclively threw it down and said "I kill animals"(not really sure why I said this).  Needless to say the whole group was pretty irate.  I had to hear thier crap again as I walked back later to turn in a paper.  This time the guy in the bunny suit had his mask thingie off as if he was trying to intimidate me.  I'm still scared....

ques
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Isn't it rabbit season?

Link Posted: 4/30/2001 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Duck Season!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Wabbit Season!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#4]
[size=5]Duck Season![/size=5]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Duck Season !
NNNOW HUUUSSH UP YOU WWASCALLY WWABBIT

[:0)}

Link Posted: 4/30/2001 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#6]
BLAM!

< beak spins around duck's head>

Rabbit season!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Rabbits are stupid, and they breed like, well, rabbits.
We're doing them a favor, by eating them. [img]www.gifanimations.com/animation3/rabbits/rabbits_001.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#8]
rabbits are only good for breeding and eating. Hang him upside down, and slice accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Next time the bunny huggers stage a protest or pass out their shit, do the following.

1) Immediatley head to KFC and buy 5 of the biggest buckets of fried chicken you can. Also, buy one of the super soaker water guns, a couple gallons of water, and some red food coloring.

2) Set up a table and chair within 20 feet of the freaks. Put a sign on your table that says "Free chicken if you can spray the wienies with cow blood".

3) Mix the water and food coloring and load up the super soaker.

4) Have a couple buddies come by and try to soak em. I'll bet that they passout.

5) Eat your chicken, but save the bones.

6) Later, after you have collected enough bones, either throw them the freaks or chase em around campus with the bones in your hands. No PETA nut would want to touch a devoured chicken bone.

Imagine the site of an idiot in a red stained bunny suit being chased by man waving chicken bones at him. I think I would pee my pants if I saw that.

Link Posted: 4/30/2001 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Are rabbits tasty?  Can't say I've ever had any.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Not a bad idea fanof1911s, I may have to look into that.  

What would really get them would be to buy a bunch of cute bunnies, set up a table next to theirs, put all the bunnies in a 55 gal drum, and put up a sign that says "shoot the bunnies in the barrel and win a free hunt on a chicken farm'.  Hehe, I'll go get some bunnies, anyone have a chicken farm?  BOOM BOOM BOOM three in a row!

ques
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:14:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Explain to them you are for ethical treatment of animals too.With one shot instant kill.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#13]
PETA?

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Ryang, tastes like chicken

Fred
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:36:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Next time the bunny huggers stage a protest or pass out their shit, do the following.

1) Immediatley head to KFC and buy 5 of the biggest buckets of fried chicken you can. Also, buy one of the super soaker water guns, a couple gallons of water, and some red food coloring.

2) Set up a table and chair within 20 feet of the freaks. Put a sign on your table that says "Free chicken if you can spray the wienies with cow blood".

3) Mix the water and food coloring and load up the super soaker.

4) Have a couple buddies come by and try to soak em. I'll bet that they passout.

5) Eat your chicken, but save the bones.

6) Later, after you have collected enough bones, either throw them the freaks or chase em around campus with the bones in your hands. No PETA nut would want to touch a devoured chicken bone.

Imagine the site of an idiot in a red stained bunny suit being chased by man waving chicken bones at him. I think I would pee my pants if I saw that.

View Quote

I almost peed my pants reading that.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:36:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
PETA?

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
View Quote

Damn, you beat me to it!

Chris
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:42:58 AM EDT
[#17]
1911,  That was Hilarious!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:59:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Does anybody have the imitation PETA website?
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Rabbits - breed the pair and eat the young.  Tasty!  PETA - I say "Thanks cow!" every time I roll along on my HOG wearing my leather JACKET and CHAPS.  Now that's livin'!
Critters - eat them and wear their skins.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Rabbits are good eatin'. They are very easy to clean too. Although, I like to stick with the smaller cotton tails. Jack rabbits are kinda nasty, full of fleas and dirty.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:53:11 AM EDT
[#21]
They came here once.  I sat down with a hamburger and started munching...

Campus police told me to leave or that I'd be busted for inciting a riot.  :D

Mike
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:54:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Are rabbits tasty?  Can't say I've ever had any.
View Quote

taste just like chicken... no hostestly they can be done up the came way and taste much the same.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Rabbit stew is REALLY good.

Who was the guy on the Bugs Bunny cartoon who was always hungry for Hossenffer(sp?)

Never had it, but if it's anything like the other rabbit dishes I've eaten, count me in.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Preban, I would have told the campus police to shove it.  What? We can's EAT because if offends someone?  If they protested in front of the cafeteria, would they be asked to leave in fear the patrons would come out and fight?  I don't think so.

Just tell me that you weren't egging the protesters on.  If you were, then the campus "police" were right.  If you were just eating, let 'um try to get that charge to fly. [-!-]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:46:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Rabbit is slightly richer in flavor than chicken. Quite tasty!!!

Try rabbit with Mushrooms, fennel, and Pancetta(Italian cured bacon). (this dish was on the menu in the Resturaunt I cook at..TASTY)

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#26]
It might be time to get a nice pair of waffle stompers or $hit-kickers.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#27]
You know the really neat thing about rabbits is that after you kill one, you can grab it around the chest just under the front legs, squeeze really hard while pulling down towards the hind legs and the things will literally crap out all of their inards - now how's that for field-dressing?  --YES this is true, I've done it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Back in the late 80's some bunch of leftists set-up a shanty town at Purdue and staged a hunger strike to protest Apartheid.  The College Republicans, sensing a fundraising opportunity, set-up a couple of grills and proceded to sell fried chicken right next to the working class heroes.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They were at our campus passing out some kind of flyers.  Some guy was dressed up in a big white bunny suit.  They handed me one and not really knowing what it was I grabbed it.  When the lady said thank you I instinclively threw it down and said "I kill animals"(not really sure why I said this).  Needless to say the whole group was pretty irate.  I had to hear thier crap again as I walked back later to turn in a paper.  This time the guy in the bunny suit had his mask thingie off as if he was trying to intimidate me.  I'm still scared....

ques
View Quote
                                                 next time, cook em` up a fresh road kill....and pass out invites to your upcoming rabbit dinner..hand out bottles of steak sauce.........[rocket]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top