Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2003 4:55:28 PM EDT
if ya had 1,000dollars (this is spare money, not to pay bills, etc )to spend anyway you like..guns, survival gear, tactical gear, airsoft, etc..what would you do..it has to be relative to the firearms sport, but it doesnt have to be guns per sai. i already got ARs and they are done the way i like, so not interested in that...but jus curious as to where the mind wonders too..lol.OH
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Table dances.  I already have way more guns and ammo than I'll ever use.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#2]

[img]http://www.glguitars.com/instruments/pics/large/ASCL-BB-SH_3T-SNBR_full.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd buy a few more magazines and a HEAP of 5.56mm...
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#4]
[b][i][size=6][center]I'm Out of .[orange]2[/orange][yellow]2[/yellow][red]3[/red]![/center][/b][/i][/size=6]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy two new mags,

Go to Cancun!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#6]
hey JohnTheTexian...that was sorta my thought also..that is why i mentiond the other stuff..i did pick up an airsoft spring pistol for shootin indoors..loads of fun..punches holes in paper..lol.got most of my SHTF stuff together.nuttin fancy there..dunno
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought a M1A yesterday with the extra thousand I had buried out back in coffee cans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top