Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2016 10:00:29 AM EDT
https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/20/jess-lee-of-polyvore-joins-sequoia-capital-as-its-11th-investing-partner/?ncid=rss

Lots of pressure to do so but reasons why it doesn't happen.  Sometimes they don't want to be the first and DON'T APPLY.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Patriarchy internalized by an oppressive culture, that a female President will fix.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I like women on top.  

I didn't read past the threat title.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Patriarchy internalized by an oppressive culture, that a female President will fix.
View Quote

I figure when a female wins the starting nose guard position with the New England Patriots we will have arrived at parity.  Until then it's no justice, no peace.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:07:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I like women on top.  

I didn't read past the threat title.
View Quote

Came to post this.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Female CEOs ruin everything they touch. A male ceo MAY ruin a company but a female ceo WILL.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I figure when a female wins the starting nose guard position with the New England Patriots we will have arrived at parity.  Until then it's no justice, no peace.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After massive changes to the rules, it will happen. Hope and change
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

After massive changes to the rules, it will happen. Hope and change https://static01.nyt.com/images/2012/09/03/sports/spt-refer-Qback/spt-refer-Qback-superJumbo.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

After massive changes to the rules, it will happen. Hope and change https://static01.nyt.com/images/2012/09/03/sports/spt-refer-Qback/spt-refer-Qback-superJumbo.jpg

I'd let her play with my balls.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought he played defense with the Packers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Worst bosses i have ever had were female.

Gf prefers male bosses as well.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:50:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking winner!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#11]
When women stop back stabbing other women in the workplace and cutting each other down, they might just make it past that self inflicted glass ceiling.  

here's how a man tries to get to the top:    he works hard, if a peer is beating him, he will work even harder than that peer to win

Here's how a woman tries to get to the top:  She will sabotage and cut the throat of any other female in the office that gets more attention than her, especially any one who's of higher rank.  she'll then hook her wagon to males who are fast ladder climbers in the hope they drag her up,  when that doesn't work she'll then either use her looks to get ahead or back stab any male who may be in her way to take their position through the same sabotage.

Don't believe me? Go work in a corporate HQ of a Fortune 100.  The environment is like the walking dead because of all of the political women games.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:54:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Girls are icky.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:06:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
When women stop back stabbing other women in the workplace and cutting each other down, they might just make it past that self inflicted glass ceiling.  

here's how a man tries to get to the top:    he works hard, if a peer is beating him, he will work even harder than that peer to win

Here's how a woman tries to get to the top:  She will sabotage and cut the throat of any other female in the office that gets more attention than her, especially any one who's of higher rank.  she'll then hook her wagon to males who are fast ladder climbers in the hope they drag her up,  when that doesn't work she'll then either use her looks to get ahead or back stab any male who may be in her way to take their position through the same sabotage.

Don't believe me? Go work in a corporate HQ of a Fortune 100.  The environment is like the walking dead because of all of the political women games.
View Quote

Wisdom, you have it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Sexist assholes in this thread?  

Never....
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well she's over 18 now, so you're gtg https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_American_football_players
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#16]
How can one have top men working on a problem if the top men are women?

This thread makes no sense.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Female CEOs ruin everything they touch. A male ceo MAY ruin a company but a female ceo WILL.
View Quote

The two best places I have worked in my life were ruined by cunt's who had no idea how to do shit except show off their authority.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top