Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting. Worth a watch.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#2]
That was pretty good.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#3]
That was an interesting watch, thanks for posting.

My gut is the Russians have nothing to do with the email hacking. I know it is difficult for some to believe that what they perceive as a rag-tag group of basement dwelling misfits (anons) could do what they have done but they underestimate who the hacker community really is.

Anonymous is everywhere and they aren't all a bunch cheeto eating, basement dwelling script kiddies. I fully believe that they alone are capable of doing what has transpired without the backing of a foreign nation.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#4]

he'srightyouknow.jpg
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:12:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Interesting that he greatly downplayed Biden's threat.  Although Biden clearly indicated a cyber attack that would presumably disrupt communications and services, or even cause some physical infrastructure damage like stuxnet did in Iran, Putin went way out of his way to translate Biden's comments as a threat to conduct espionage, which is an everyday activity by all governments.

Also, there's an edit at 4:17 in the middle of an answer, I bet Putin wanted to take back something he said or he said something for domestic consumption only.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:18:04 AM EDT
[#6]
VPNI
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Tag.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#8]
This is not a tag for later viewing.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Democrats are piles of shit.

Someone exposed our Queen, let's attack Russia girls!

Reminds me of that compilation of feminists getting chin checked and eyes swolled, they aint know...

Kicking the beehive. Like a dude getting a felony assault charge for attacking a guy that texted his girl, when she is a casting couch regular behind his back. Fuck HRC.

This, and her administration is and will be run off emotion and estrogen.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:25:06 AM EDT
[#10]
And he would be absolutely right.  

Looking in from the outside, he can see what a farce it is, and how we're being lied to openly by our own press.

Although he didn't say so specifically, his mannerism in addressing Biden's remarks suggested that he was responding to something an idiot said.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for posting! He may be an ass but he's right on with this!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Putin for President!  

Maybe it was just the translation of what he was saying, but I like the way he addresses things directly and without political posturing.  He is calling things as he sees them.  That is something I like about Trump but Putin does it in a much calmer and respectful manner.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:30:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Corrupt oligarch or not, gotta admit, the guy has his shit together.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:32:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Reminds me of that compilation of feminists getting chin checked and eyes swolled, they aint know...

Kicking the beehive. Like a dude getting a felony assault charge for attacking a guy that texted his girl, when she is a casting couch regular behind his back. Fuck HRC.

View Quote

That is why I laugh when I hear people say if women ruled the world, there would be no wars.  Hell, there would be endless wars!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:32:58 AM EDT
[#15]
damn...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Great insight from the other side.

Thanks for posting that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Wag the bear.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Interesting that he greatly downplayed Biden's threat.  Although Biden clearly indicated a cyber attack that would presumably disrupt communications and services, or even cause some physical infrastructure damage like stuxnet did in Iran, Putin went way out of his way to translate Biden's comments as a threat to conduct espionage, which is an everyday activity by all governments.

Also, there's an edit at 4:17 in the middle of an answer, I bet Putin wanted to take back something he said or he said something for domestic consumption only.
View Quote

Putin realizes that Biden was just making empty threats. The US will do NOTHING.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Does all this war mongering, saber rattling play well with the typical leftist demographic? I wouldn't think so, but there Hillary is, doing it every chance she gets...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Another aspect to this, perhaps not the main point, is that Putin wishes to inflate Russia's importance and relevance by putting forth the idea that Russia is America's equal.  It just isn't the case.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#21]
he certainly speaks in a far more pragmatic and reasonable manner than Hillary with accusations of election influence and direct SAM to USAF encounters with her Syria No Fly Zone BS.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#22]
For all his faults, he's an educated man, and can see through all our political bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:39:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Putin's screen name?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Ah yes... a lesson in distraction from the ultimate historical masters of distraction, the Russian government and a KGB superstar... no ulterior motives there. Putin is a trustworthy guy!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:40:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Does all this war mongering, saber rattling play well with the typical leftist demographic? I wouldn't think so, but there Hillary is, doing it every chance she gets...
View Quote

LBJ got us balls deep in war, the kids that protested it now toe his party's line.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Of course Russia hacked her server. So did the Chinese, as well as India, Japan, Israel, GB, etc., and probably Ms Cornwall's 3 period computer science class at Erehwon HS.

Are the Russians behind the leaks? Probably not. They own her. That is what happens when you take obscenely large amounts of money from people or countries.

Putin also knows Uncle Joe "Stand Up Chuck" Biden is a mental midget that is not fit to run the fry machine at McDonalds much less be the VP of the US.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:42:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Can't say I disagree with anything he said
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wag the bear.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Its very sad when I respect the Czar, over my own President.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:43:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ah yes... a lesson from distraction from the ultimate historical masters of distraction, the Russian government and a KGB superstar... no ulterior motives there. Putin is a trustworthy guy!
View Quote

The ex-KGB dictator is as trustworthy to the average American as is Clinton, Biden, Obama, etc. Hell, throw most top ranking Republicans on that list too.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:47:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Putin for President!  

Maybe it was just the translation of what he was saying, but I like the way he addresses things directly and without political posturing.  He is calling things as he sees them.  That is something I like about Trump but Putin does it in a much calmer and respectful manner.

View Quote

You can be straight forward, non-political, and give zero fucks when you don't have to worry about elections. It's good to be the Dictator.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:48:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ah yes... a lesson from distraction from the ultimate historical masters of distraction, the Russian government and a KGB superstar... no ulterior motives there. Putin is a trustworthy guy!
View Quote

None of which changes the fact that he is at least partially right in this case, recognizing such doesn't mean one need be a useful idiot or pro-Russian.  Actually, falling into such an obvious false dichotomy every time Russia comes up would make that person a useful idiot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:48:25 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
That is why I laugh when I hear people say if women ruled the world, there would be no wars.  Hell, there would be endless wars!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but only with other countries with women leaders.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#34]
It's sad that even Putin looks like a good choice over our current crop of leaders
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:50:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Sometimes it is helpful to havea third party viewpoint.  I think he was Spot-On.

Would I like him to be the leader of my country?

Fuck NO!

Sad as it is though, he speaks far more rationally than Hillary, Joe, Obama or Kerry in this moment of time.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:51:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Annon is going to hack, Russia is going to hack and China is going to hack; among others.  The current administration, Hillary, and the democrats have shown themselves incompetent w/ state and personal secrets.  Kick them to the curb, they are unfit to run the city pound, much less lead a country.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:52:09 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Corrupt oligarch or not, gotta admit, the guy has his shit together.
View Quote

Definitely; his responses were pretty slick. He took a crafty shot at Klinton too, so, my enemies enemy is my friend.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's assuming the country doesn't totally implode itself from catfights and gossiping.

Here's what happened when a feminist started a company and only hired women to run it.

"Over in one corner sat Alice, a strong-minded 27-year-old who always said what she thought, regardless of how much it might hurt someone else. In the other corner was Sarah, a thirtysomething high-flier who would stand up for herself momentarily - then burst into tears and run for the ladies room.

Their simmering fight lasted hours, egged on by spectators taking sides and fuelling the anger. Sometimes other girls would join in, either heckling aggressively or huddling defensively in the toilets. It might sound like a scene from a tawdry reality show such as Big Brother, but the truth is a little more prosaic: it was just a normal morning in my office.

The venomous women were supposedly the talented employees I had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream - a female- only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an absence of men."
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

What are you insinuating? That our government is not rife with long strings of usurpations and travesties of justice?

He's right, and he's using our corruption to grandstand and make our gov look like the crooks they are, may fuck be upon them for that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#40]

I have a lot of respect for the Russian people. I may not agree with them politically, but I do respect them.

I'm led to believe that Putin is doing what ifs good for Russia, and not merely doing what is good for himself.

It make little sense for them to be in conflict with us, In a all out war with them both sides would greatly suffer.

It truly is flat out stupid for the US to be threatening them with over our internal issues (our election).

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:59:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
For all his faults, he's an educated man, and can see through all our political bullshit.
View Quote

Agreed.

The guy basically saying........we know this is all political-election-grandstanding, but we are growing annoyed with the threatening rhetoric.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:59:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Despite his shady-as-fuck practices, Putin is a straight shooter when it comes to American politics.

I hope he understands that the American public is not uniting against Russia, even though that's exactly what Obama is trying to accomplish.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:01:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Putin for President!  

this. No BS type guy

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Putin is arfcomer , now I'm sure
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Putin for President!  
View Quote
Translation is decent, though he put some light Russian jokes which are hard to render in English.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Putin for President!  

this. No BS type guy

The guys who hate Putin have to admire his coolheadedness here.

He could easily use Hillary and Joe's rhetoric to go all Kim Jong Un and get the Russian people fired up against a "common enemy" but, instead, he says "it's all a political dog and pony show, nothing to see here."

That's the kind of guy you want in charge of a nuclear superpower.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I have a lot of respect for the Russian people. I may not agree with them politically, but I do respect them.

I'm led to believe that Putin is doing what ifs good for Russia, and not merely doing what is good for himself.

It make little sense for them to be in conflict with us, In a all out war with them both sides would greatly suffer.

It truly is flat out stupid for the US to be threatening them with over our internal issues (our election).
View Quote

It's a foolish parasite that kills the host, and Putin isn't a fool.  The primary interests of Putin and the Russian people are roughly aligned - Russia gets stronger, Putin gets stronger, and vice versa.  Putin's a symbiotic parasite like those colonies of gut bacteria that keep us alive.  

The United States, on the other hand, has the most foolish parasites in the world.  They're convinced that they can kill the brain and seize control of the body politic so they can hurry up and consume all the meat off of the bones for individual gain.  They're willing to dissolve nerves, cut tendons, and poison the blood to set themselves up as kings of the corpse.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:09:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is not a tag for later viewing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:10:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's a foolish parasite that kills the host, and Putin isn't a fool.  The primary interests of Putin and the Russian people are roughly aligned - Russia gets stronger, Putin gets stronger, and vice versa.  Putin's a symbiotic parasite like those colonies of gut bacteria that keep us alive.  

The United States, on the other hand, has the most foolish parasites in the world.  They're convinced that they can kill the brain and seize control of the body politic so they can hurry up and consume all the meat off of the bones for individual gain.  They're willing to dissolve nerves, cut tendons, and poison the blood to set themselves up as kings of the corpse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great analogy
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top