Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#1]
He comes from knowing all this started from hilldogs lies and unknown e-mails.
And Many more lies and corruption uncovered from the e-mails and nothing from our press, MSM.

He sees our Govt. pulling a fast one on it's citizens.    And giving us something to look at to direct our attention away from whats going on.  I want to see the no edit version.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#2]
FHRC  FBHO
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That was an interesting watch, thanks for posting.

My gut is the Russians have nothing to do with the email hacking. I know it is difficult for some to believe that what they perceive as a rag-tag group of basement dwelling misfits (anons) could do what they have done but they underestimate who the hacker community really is.

Anonymous is everywhere and they aren't all a bunch cheeto eating, basement dwelling script kiddies. I fully believe that they alone are capable of doing what has transpired without the backing of a foreign nation.
View Quote

The worst thing the Clinton/Obama team could do would be to admit that "basement losers", as Hillary calls them in her private speeches to Goldman Sachs, are this capable.

Who's the biggest bogey man they can blame so that they don't look as incompetent?  Russia, which also distracts from the real issues of DNC/Clinton/Obama/media corruption and collusion.

In reality, there are internal sources who leaked this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:34:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Putin is not an ally. He sees weakeness in Obam and Hillary and is capitalizing on it. He will do the same with any US president. Some are eaiser to troll than others
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The worst thing the Clinton/Obama team could do would be to admit that "basement losers", as Hillary calls them in her private speeches to Goldman Sachs, are this capable.

Who's the biggest bogey man they can blame so that they don't look as incompetent?  Russia, which also distracts from the real issues of DNC/Clinton/Obama/media corruption and collusion.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My gut is the Russians have nothing to do with the email hacking. I know it is difficult for some to believe that what they perceive as a rag-tag group of basement dwelling misfits (anons) could do what they have done but they underestimate who the hacker community really is.

Anonymous is everywhere and they aren't all a bunch cheeto eating, basement dwelling script kiddies. I fully believe that they alone are capable of doing what has transpired without the backing of a foreign nation.

They're also trying to rally the public so the first time they enforce their Syrian no-fly zone, there won't be a massive public outcry.

Luckily, it's not 1980 so people aren't falling for it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Putin would probably post LOVE threads over Russian SKS.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm struck by the fact that our debt is our number one problem in his eyes, but no one here will even address it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#8]
The security issues and the content of the emails are two separate issues.  

Honestly, I'm more concerned about the character and criminal dealings of the higher ups in the DNC than I am of someone hacking a gmail account.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:22:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Tag for after work.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's assuming the country doesn't totally implode itself from catfights and gossiping.

Here's what happened when a feminist started a company and only hired women to run it.

"Over in one corner sat Alice, a strong-minded 27-year-old who always said what she thought, regardless of how much it might hurt someone else. In the other corner was Sarah, a thirtysomething high-flier who would stand up for herself momentarily - then burst into tears and run for the ladies room.

Their simmering fight lasted hours, egged on by spectators taking sides and fuelling the anger. Sometimes other girls would join in, either heckling aggressively or huddling defensively in the toilets. It might sound like a scene from a tawdry reality show such as Big Brother, but the truth is a little more prosaic: it was just a normal morning in my office.

The venomous women were supposedly the talented employees I had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream - a female- only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an absence of men."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Democrats are piles of shit.

Someone exposed our Queen, let's attack Russia girls!

Reminds me of that compilation of feminists getting chin checked and eyes swolled, they aint know...

Kicking the beehive. Like a dude getting a felony assault charge for attacking a guy that texted his girl, when she is a casting couch regular behind his back. Fuck HRC.

This, and her administration is and will be run off emotion and estrogen.

That is why I laugh when I hear people say if women ruled the world, there would be no wars.  Hell, there would be endless wars!
Yeah, but only with other countries with women leaders.  

That's assuming the country doesn't totally implode itself from catfights and gossiping.

Here's what happened when a feminist started a company and only hired women to run it.

"Over in one corner sat Alice, a strong-minded 27-year-old who always said what she thought, regardless of how much it might hurt someone else. In the other corner was Sarah, a thirtysomething high-flier who would stand up for herself momentarily - then burst into tears and run for the ladies room.

Their simmering fight lasted hours, egged on by spectators taking sides and fuelling the anger. Sometimes other girls would join in, either heckling aggressively or huddling defensively in the toilets. It might sound like a scene from a tawdry reality show such as Big Brother, but the truth is a little more prosaic: it was just a normal morning in my office.

The venomous women were supposedly the talented employees I had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream - a female- only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an absence of men."

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's a foolish parasite that kills the host, and Putin isn't a fool.  The primary interests of Putin and the Russian people are roughly aligned - Russia gets stronger, Putin gets stronger, and vice versa.  Putin's a symbiotic parasite like those colonies of gut bacteria that keep us alive.  

The United States, on the other hand, has the most foolish parasites in the world.  They're convinced that they can kill the brain and seize control of the body politic so they can hurry up and consume all the meat off of the bones for individual gain.  They're willing to dissolve nerves, cut tendons, and poison the blood to set themselves up as kings of the corpse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a lot of respect for the Russian people. I may not agree with them politically, but I do respect them.

I'm led to believe that Putin is doing what ifs good for Russia, and not merely doing what is good for himself.

It make little sense for them to be in conflict with us, In a all out war with them both sides would greatly suffer.

It truly is flat out stupid for the US to be threatening them with over our internal issues (our election).

It's a foolish parasite that kills the host, and Putin isn't a fool.  The primary interests of Putin and the Russian people are roughly aligned - Russia gets stronger, Putin gets stronger, and vice versa.  Putin's a symbiotic parasite like those colonies of gut bacteria that keep us alive.  

The United States, on the other hand, has the most foolish parasites in the world.  They're convinced that they can kill the brain and seize control of the body politic so they can hurry up and consume all the meat off of the bones for individual gain.  They're willing to dissolve nerves, cut tendons, and poison the blood to set themselves up as kings of the corpse.

Fantastic post.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:40:58 PM EDT
[#13]
"As I said in a different forum....."

Seen our Russian agents lately
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm struck by the fact that our debt is our number one problem in his eyes, but no one here will even address it.
View Quote

I noticed that too...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#15]
It's sad that our country has become what Russia once was. With the domestic spying on our own citizens, to the international spying of our allies we as in our government has become the most corrupt that it has ever been. We really need to take the country back and go back to what the founders wanted.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:24:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Does all this war mongering, saber rattling play well with the typical leftist demographic? I wouldn't think so, but there Hillary is, doing it every chance she gets...
View Quote

Hillary is essentially running on the platform that she is the best choice because she would be the most competent leader to fight a nuclear war with Russia. It boggles my mind that the left wing lunatics are eating this shit up. What happened to "No nukes is good nukes?"
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Why can we just end it right here, right now.

Mano y dos manos match.  Putin v. 0 + Uncle Joe, pay per view, loser STFU and resign from office.    With the latter two's term about to expire anyway, what have thy got to lose?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#18]
That was powerful.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

he'srightyouknow.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

he'srightyouknow.jpg

That was a masterful downplay. He basically said "Of course but we already know this, anyone can attack at any time, it goes without saying."

It is interesting to see how much better he is than our leaders at projecting calmness and strength. His body language and how he speaks allows him to not have to threaten or posture, it is implied and assumed that he is a dangerous person which allows him to appear to appeal to those from a position of rational and logic.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Putin dealing with corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co8s0egftsc

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#21]
So do we get more truth from Russia, or the our government?

Sadly, it very hard to tell. Thanks FBHO, you worthless POS.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#22]

The question at 5:14.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:49:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

That and unchecked immigration are the biggest problems.  Of course the blame for those rest squarely on Dem and Rep politicians and can't be blamed on Russia.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Does all this war mongering, saber rattling play well with the typical leftist demographic? I wouldn't think so, but there Hillary is, doing it every chance she gets...
View Quote

There is a vast pro war leftist demographic, mostly cold war fantasists.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Hillary is essentially running on the platform that she is the best choice because she would be the most competent leader to fight a nuclear war with Russia. It boggles my mind that the left wing lunatics are eating this shit up. What happened to "No nukes is good nukes?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We know how the Liberals operate:

"War is always a terrible, criminal, unjustifiable thing... unless a Democrat is POTUS."

When Bush was POTUS, the cry was "Why are we over there!  Leave the Middle East alone!  Bush is a war criminal!"

When Obama with Hillary as SoS cause the fall of Libya, the formation of ISIS, and the destabilization of Syria, you don't hear a fucking peep out of the antiwar faggots.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:57:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think they realized the surviving countries will not bow to libtard domination without resistance. So, war it is.
"For globalism and same-sex marriage!" will be their battle cry.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#27]
FYI here's my crappy voiceover of Putin. On the plus side, it's from a recent interview.
Mostly talks about Syria, mentions Trump and international relations in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMyLKff3ICc

PS. I feel bad about doing voiceovers on the Dark Lord, as that doesn't do justice to his speaking ability, but at the same time I don't want to spend the time making subtitles for stuff like that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I have a lot of respect for the Russian people. I may not agree with them politically, but I do respect them.

I'm led to believe that Putin is doing what ifs good for Russia, and not merely doing what is good for himself.

It make little sense for them to be in conflict with us, In a all out war with them both sides would greatly suffer.

It truly is flat out stupid for the US to be threatening them with over our internal issues (our election).

View Quote

Partially true. I do believe he cares deeply about his country but that didn't stop him and his cronies from looting state assets when the USSR collapsed.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:00:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Partially true. I do believe he cares deeply about his country but that didn't stop him and his cronies from looting state assess when the USSR collapsed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Partially true. I do believe he cares deeply about his country but that didn't stop him and his cronies from looting state assess when the USSR collapsed.
Which sadly is less than out current leader who deeply hates his country and he and his cronies are looting state assets.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Which sadly is less than out current leader who deeply hates his country and he and his cronies are looting state assets.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

So do we get more truth from Russia, or the our government?

Sadly, it very hard to tell. Thanks FBHO, you worthless POS.
View Quote

Well if Trump wins and Russia was behind the hacks Putin may go down in history as saving the world. Just think if these hacks were never released? If Hillary does wins well we know where we're going.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Putin should have just responded with playing Biden singing "the villages".   And closed by saying america really does have a clown problem.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:34:10 AM EDT
[#33]
I really can't stand Putin because of his imperialistic endeavors and the way he treats his own people.

However, he frequently has an excellent grasp of situations even though he (rightfully so) usually has his and Russia's goals in mind rather than playing nice.

In this case he is spot on, with excellent insight. It's hard to fault anything he said in the video.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:46:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

If they had hacked, and wanted to release them, they would just release them, why bother with wikileaks?

More likely if they hacked, why say anything at all. We all know that her server was like a $5 hooker on a Saturday night.........everyone was in there.

My money is on it coming from the US, perhaps even some guys pissed off at Comey
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:23:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Democrats don't care if there masters starts wars so long as they get a check.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:30:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Putin is an ex-KGB thug, but he is smart and I think he does want what is best for Russia, and if he can get filthy rich at the same time so much the better. I also have a hard time believing that he wants a war with the US. We need to allied ourselves with Russia, not make them enemys.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:35:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This is not a tag for later viewing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:39:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

LBJ got us balls deep in war, the kids that protested it now toe his party's line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LBJ got us balls deep in war, the kids that protested it now toe his party's line.

Pretty interesting insight imo.  I guess turnabout is fair play.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reminds me of that compilation of feminists getting chin checked and eyes swolled, they aint know...

Kicking the beehive. Like a dude getting a felony assault charge for attacking a guy that texted his girl, when she is a casting couch regular behind his back. Fuck HRC.

That is why I laugh when I hear people say if women ruled the world, there would be no wars.  Hell, there would be endless wars!
Yeah, but only with other countries with women leaders.  

And while I stand by my initial reason for excluding male employees - because they have an easy ride in TV - if I were to do it again, I'd definitely employ men. In fact, I'd probably employ only men.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:09:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:11:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Wouldn't it be a helluva thing?  Obama start a war in his last few weeks.  That's one way to finish wrecking the country in a hurry.  Can't get it done through politics, the courts, executive orders, taxes, over spending, etc.?  Start an damn war with Russia.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#42]
The DYN back yesterday was a clearer message
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top