Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/20/2003 4:15:28 PM EDT
Another Illegal Alien dope dealing killer has killed a rookie LEO in Kalifornia.
[soapbox]

This after that Illegal Alien child molester raped that 9 year old girl.

This is such Bullshi*.

It is time to write/call your Representatives.

Or just start a program like the ranchers deal with the wolves.

It is a big desert.

[soapbox]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#1]

You racist.

These undocumented guests are only here to salute the flag, build a better life for themselves and give a little something back to the community.

Don't you know that cops are always in the wrong and probably were in this case too.

You're obviously not part of "the coalition" are you?

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:11:04 PM EDT
[#2]

This after that Illegal Alien child molester raped that 9 year old girl.
View Quote

What's even worse about this situation is that the Illegal was previously arrested for another charge, but was allowed to go because the San Jose PD has some stupid PC rule about not being allowed to ask or assertain whether a person is legal or not.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:19:48 PM EDT
[#3]
That is bullshit and I can't understand why nothing is done.

I saw this asshole politician from commifornia the other day on TV whining about how America needs them.

"Who's gonna pick fruit,wash our cars or buss tables?"

"No one wants to do that here so we need the illegalls."

What a bunch a horse shit!

Those are the only type of jobs I had when I was a teenager,and I know a helluva lotta other people that did that stuff when they were younger.I'm sure alot of folks here have worked those jobs too.

Odviously only a total looser is gonna make that type of work a career,but those are the kinda starter jobs that everyone works.

Same people wanna bitch about unemployment.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Grease him...
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Grease him...
View Quote

he's probably already pretty greasy
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Most Police Departments have the hands off rule on illegals:

Phoenix paper today:

"Phoenix does not create federal immigration policy, nor is it an enforcement division of that federal immigration policy. The city just responds to realities within its municipal boundaries. Which it is doing in this case."

Artcile about taxpayers supporting a day labor center for "undocumneted workers"

These FUCKING BASTURDS need to be stopped.

I had my car wrecked by an unlicensed Mexican FUCKING BASTURD he was ticketed - cop told me he was going to arrest the FUCKING BASTURD - FUCKING cop takes to the local substation and releases him.  I called the downtown jail waitng for the FUCKING BASTURD Mexican to be booked so I could call the INS to get him deported.  FUCKING BASTURD Mexican shows up for court and get a $600 dollar fine no insurance, license.  I call the FUCKING cop a LIAR in court because he did not arrest the FUCKING BASTURD Mexican.  

I also called the INS and FBI ( possible terrorist in our country)  they both say unless he has killed someone we don't want to get involved.

To say the least the FUCKING COPS get no respect in my book and the FUCKING ILLEGAL problem needs to be dealt with - WE have the laws we need to force them to be enforced!!!!!

The SOLUTION:

1.)  BULLETS AT THE BORDER

2.)  DEPORT!!!  DEPORT!!! DEPORT!!!

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:47:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh Yeah forgot one thing:

I hope the Illegals Rape 1000 little girls and kill 100 COPS - Then the Politicians will do something about the problem!!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#8]
We are the only nation that does not utilize the military to patrol and secure our own borders.

The INS has time and again demonstrated its uselessness in accomplishing the inviolability of our borders. It's time the military assumed what it's primary function should be, that of homeland security.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I hope the Illegals Rape 1000 little girls and kill 100 COPS - Then the Politicians will do something about the problem!!!!!!

View Quote

All I can say is...

IBTL! [banana]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:01:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Did they offer the Guy a driver's license? I heard they were trying to license Illegals in KALIFORNISTAN....WTF?
If the rest of the US ever gets as bad as KAlifornia we will all be lost.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nothing will be done unless a group of Mexicans hijack a airliner and crash it into a skyscraper.  That was THE ONLY REASON the FBI and INS got off their asses and started deporting illegals from arab countries.  And of course, the usual suspects begin screaming racism just because the laws on the books are being enforced.  

Everyone on earth feels like they're entitled to come and live in the US, and I'm fucking sick of it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I
B
T
L
!
!
!

Sorry to say it but its time this country closed the borders, rounded up the illegals and sent them back where they came from, and decided not to be ashamed about securing our own distinct AMERICAN culture.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:20:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, real nice you lowlife POS.  With any luck at all, it will be YOUR little girl, or YOUR sister, or YOUR mother.   Business as usual here on AR15.com, blame the cop.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:30:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:37:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Sorry to say it but its time this country closed the borders, rounded up the illegals and sent them back where they came from...
View Quote
That AND round up all the owners and managers of hotel chains, landscaping companies, car washes, farms, restaurants, construction companies, etc. who knowingly hire illegal aliens as cheap labor and throw all THEM in jail for violating federal labor laws and for aiding and abetting the foreign invasion of our nation.

But that would mean politicians in BOTH parties would have to stop kissing ass to these business "leaders" and start kicking the ass these people who make a profit off the destruction of our national sovereignty.

And that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. Business is money. Money is votes.

[pissed]

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Exactly,and thats really sad.

Plus the illegal/legalized population  and their kids are becoming such a large voting block in this country that the politicians are starting to directly kiss there asses,and are unwilling to piss them off.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, real nice you lowlife POS. With any luck at all, it will be YOUR little girl, or YOUR sister, or YOUR mother. Business as usual here on AR15.com, blame the cop.

COPS are useless pieces of SHIT they need to work with other federal agencies to enforce the laws - until that happens COPS will continue to be useless paper pushers.  I have zero respect for all COPS  - called the COP a LIAR right in the court made me feel GOOD!!!!

This rubs off on my Kids they see I have zero respect for COPS or the Laws of this country due to this instance!!!

Think about this country as a LAWLESS land that is where it is going when agencies decide what laws to enforce and who to work with!!!

I as a US Citizen cannot even get the people I pay to enforce laws on the BOOKS!!!

Remember ILLEGALS pay no TAXES - IF they are now they have committed the crime of identiy theft!!!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Three or four topics over there is discussion about hispanics being good citizens and how we, the English speaking folks should accommidate [kiss] them by learning a second language, spanish. I'm very impressionable, do I start shooting [50] or learn spanish [cuss]?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:43:39 PM EDT
[#21]
BAN Illegals FOR THE CHILDREN!  heck for the rest of us too!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

These FUCKING BASTURDS need to be stopped.

I had my car wrecked by an unlicensed Mexican FUCKING BASTURD he was ticketed - cop told me he was going to arrest the FUCKING BASTURD - FUCKING cop takes to the local substation and releases him.  I called the downtown jail waitng for the FUCKING BASTURD Mexican to be booked so I could call the INS to get him deported.  FUCKING BASTURD Mexican shows up for court and get a $600 dollar fine no insurance, license.  I call the FUCKING cop a LIAR in court because he did not arrest the FUCKING BASTURD Mexican.  

View Quote

OOh!!! You called the cop a liar in court??  Feel like you accomplished something?  Feel like a man now?

Your kids have zero respect for the laws of this country and cops?  So how are you and your kids any better than the mexican who crashed into you?  Maybe you should go back to whatever country you came from.

Lastly, how is the cop a liar?  What laws did he selectively enforce?  You said that the cop stated that he was going to lock up "the fucking bustard" and then did not.  You also stated that the cop took him to the local precinct (substation) and released him.  Sounds like an arrest to me.  The mexican guy was probably given a desk appearance ticket for a TRAFFIC VIOLATION (NOT A CRIME)for which he appeared in court and paid a $600 fine for this violation of the vehicle and traffic laws.

Maybe the cop should have executed him at the scene of the accident?  Maybe he should have been held in jail on a 0ne Beelleon dollar bond until his trial for this traffic infraction?  Maybe the cop should have just held him down while your lawless children beat him up?

You my friend, are a fucking idiot.  With Love,

Steven
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't blame him for being pissed at the cop.

The police rant is pretty tastless.......

But look the guy got hit by a person who is illegaly in this country,has no license,no insurance.

How the hell do you legaly own an automobile in this country if you have no license or are here illegaly?

To me all that adds up to jail and deportation as a menace to society,not a $600 fine which he obviously cannot pay since he can't afford insurance.

I'd be HOT too.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#24]
The INS needs to catch those "undocumented guests" and send them home to wait their turn to follow the rules and do a legal emigration to the U.S.
I've spent a lifetime following the rules,waiting my turn and keeping it "between the lines". These people can do the same thing.
As to illegals voting. When I took U.S. Government, you had to be a citizen to vote. But you can bet your ass that when they do qualify to vote, they'll be good "democratic" voters.

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You racist.

These undocumented guests are only here to salute the flag, build a better life for themselves and give a little something back to the community.

Don't you know that cops are always in the wrong and probably were in this case too.

You're obviously not part of "the coalition" are you?

View Quote

Isn't one Imbroglio enough around here ? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:07:28 PM EDT
[#26]
I should probably add to this that I am by no means a fan of illegal aliens, and I also believe that we should close the borders to certain undesireable persons(ie iraqis, afghanis, pakis, mexicans, the FRENCH).  We have more than enough of these people to go around already.  We dont need anymore terrorists, cab drivers, gas station attendants or dishwashers.

Thay all talk about how much they hate this country, how much better it was wherever they came from, and it seems that all of these people come here to make money (paying no taxes of course) to send back to their third world, mud-hut country.  Every single one of them is running some scam or another, multiple identities, tax free church groups, credit card scams, collecting money for islamic (read:terrorists) groups.  Thay are useing our own system against us.  LAW ABIDING, WORKING CLASS PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY ONES WORRIED ABOUT THEIR CREDIT REPORT, DRIVING RECORD, OR CRIMINAL RECORD.  Its time for us to wake the fuck up and smell the coffee.

By the way, GreatGunsAZ, youre still a fucking idiot, but I Love You man!!!  I agree with your ideas, and I know where youre coming from but youre taking it out on the wrong guy.  The cop has a job to do, and procedures to follow.  His hands are VERY tied.  

Look at how people jump all over a cop for stepping one inch out of line, just one inch.  And now you want him to do something to the guy for being a mexican, an illegal 'basturd'?  You cant have it both ways buddy.

Steven
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#27]
This thread has gone the wrong direction.

I will try to correct before the lock.

Notice I used "Illegal Alien".

It is not a Race problem, it is a Imigration problem.

It is a Border security problem.

It is a protect liberal voting block problem.

It is a Political correctness gone wrong problem.

It is a stop letting them out problem.

Now go ahead and vent.

To quote a POS "I feel your pain"
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:12:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
BAN Illegals FOR THE CHILDREN!  heck for the rest of us too!
View Quote

Already done, thats why theyre 'illegals'. Immigrations laws are just as seldom enforced as gun laws.

Although in this case, they should be.
Damnit, If the INS wants someone in this country, or thinks theyll further our society, they'll let em in.
Illegals are for a fair part, people who we wouldnt want to let in legally.

IMO, All borders should be strictly enforced. The INS can handle the applications of any people looking to relocate for a better life.
Atleast that way, the goverment might even get some taxes back for these people living here and using up what OUR tax dollars pay for.

Quoted:
Look at how people jump all over a cop for stepping one inch out of line, just one inch.  And now you want him to do something to the guy for being a mexican illegal 'basturd'?  You cant have it both ways buddy.
View Quote

Thats what we got them Vigelante groups for [;)]

And I agree with GreatGuns on this one.
Making an example of 'hostile intruders, breaching our national security'(read:illegal border crossers, about to further assist in lowering our ways of life), would help. After all, When people looking to cross the border find out that for the past couple of months, there has been open hunting on the entire border, thell probably reconsider.
Letting current Illegals become Legal's might be a solution, but only with total revocation of welfare and other aide like that. Then again, The few that under my perfect plan would be allowed to become citizens would be the ones who already have taxable jobs, and know english so we dont have to waste cash on multi-ligual forms BS.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#29]
You know a border patrol agent once told me about how some Texans go out hunting along the border at night, shooting illegal border crossers.  Any truth to that story?  Ive always wondered......  
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:29:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You know a border patrol agent once told me about how some Texans go out hunting along the border at night, shooting illegal border crossers.  Any truth to that story?  Ive always wondered......  
View Quote

Never heard of that, but COOL.
Speaking of hunting, I'd like to go on a hunting trip next time I go down there durring the season [;)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:35:09 PM EDT
[#31]
As far as illegals voting,hell look what some of the people on this thread are saying.

If their all running around with multiple identities who's to know?

I'm sure the democraps don't care.

Also if they illegaly come over here and have 10-20 little democraps(automatic citizen if born here,reguardless of parents status)that can be a problem.

All those little demo's don't want to stop the flow of their extended families into this country.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:37:23 PM EDT
[#32]
We did some work with the DEA on the border of TX and Mexico awhile back, I remember soon after a Marine shot some kid and the media went crazy.

Oh , IBTL
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:38:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Why are we worried about who the illegal aliens of the future are going to vote for?  Look at who the LEGAL citizens of this country have already voted for!!!

Here in New York, as if Hillary wasnt enough, now we have to worry about Bill running for office as well.  They say he will win by a landslide if he runs.  Just how f'ing stupid are we?

Steven
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Thats what I'm talking about!

The illegals that came in here 20 years ago and had a dozen babies are now paying us back with bill and hillary!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Thats what I'm talking about!

The illegals that came in here 20 years ago and had a dozen babies are now paying us back with bill and hillary!
View Quote

Just to reinforce what byron2112 just said:

I work with a guy (I wont disclose his ethnicity) who lives in Spanish Harlem who was raised as liberal as they come, and he is one of 27 (yes, I said TWENTY SEVEN!!!) children from 17 different mothers.  He says that his father may also have had more children since they lost contact a few years ago.  He also tells me that he has many siblings that he has not even met.

Now even if HALF of those 17 single mothers was on NYC welfare collecting money for each of those 27 children......    
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:23:38 PM EDT
[#36]
"Maybe the cop should have executed him at the scene of the accident? Maybe he should have been held in jail on a 0ne Beelleon dollar bond until his trial for this traffic infraction? Maybe the cop should have just held him down while your lawless children beat him up?

You my friend, are a fucking idiot. With Love,

Steven"

Steven,

Maybe the cop should have called the INS and detained the FUCKING MEXICAN BASTURD so he could be deported!!!

DAH!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:30:19 PM EDT
[#37]
I have personally called INS for notifications of arrested FELONS (as in gunpoint robberies and burglars and rapists) and they want nothing to do with them.  They take down the arrestee's name and I get my name on a notification to INS.  Nothing more.  If we were to deport illegal aliens who were arrested (or stopped at motor vehicle accidents) that would be one BIG f'ing boat that we would have to send them back on!!!!!

And we are losing sight of the fact that it is a motor vehicle ACCIDENT, he has not committed a crime here.  The unlicenced and uninsured violations are just traffic infractions, administrative summonses (bad paperwork).  He was found guilty in court and fined $600.  The great state of Arizona is now $600 richer due to the great work of that fine Police Officer whom you called a liar.  

Steven
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#38]
And one more thing GreatGunsAZ,

its spelled BASTARD, not basturd!!!!!!

Thank You Very Much

Steven
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Steven,

That's my point we have to start somewhere so lets load up the Buses and send them back to where they belong - HOME

My solution is simple as said in my first post:

1.)BULLETS AT THE BORDER

2.)DEPORT!!! DEPORT!!! DEPORT!!!

I am not suggesting we do a mass roundup but as the ILLEGALS violate any law IE MINOR Traffic offense they should be DEPORTED!!!

Over a period of years the problem will be solved.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#40]
That's a good portion of the problem right there- [b]routine[/b] deportation is an oxymoron. There should be a standing procedure for checking the citizenship status of anyone incarcerated, ticketed or using public assistance/welfare/health care. If you aren't here legally- no fucking benefits and you get deported - automatically!!!
Why is that so difficult??
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#41]
GreatGunsAZ, I couldnt agree with you more about our illegal alien problem.   Something MUST be done.  The only part where I disagree with you is your complete disrescect for the police officer here.  Also, do you really want to teach your children complete disrespect for the law and for Cops?  If that is the case then are you any better than the illegal alien who was driving without a licence or insurance?

I also have a problem with you wishing 100 children getting molested and 100 cops getting shot.  Thats where you lost credibility.

Finally, I want you to write the word B-A-S-T-A-R-D 100 times for homework tonight.  Your children can do this too.

Steven
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Steven,

OK the BASTURD was on purpose.  These TURDS need to leave my/our country.

I have respect for the law and the law should have respect for me.  In this case I was SCREWED!!!!!  The INS, FBI and Local Police did not do their job and work together.  I am out $3500 American money.  Little ILLEGAL MEXICAN is to pay a $600 dollar fine - my kids insurance for 6 months is twice this much!!!!

Do you pay uninsured motorist insurance???

Why does it cost so much???

How come the local Hospital has to treat these BASTURDS when they find them dehydrated and half dead in the desert.  BECAUSE it is a FEDERAL law.  WE have IMMIGARATION laws -ENFORCE THEM!!!!

MY comment about the 1000 little girls and 100 cops is a way to make people realize this is a real problem.  

How many people know about the park ranger killed in Arizona last fall by ILLEGALS.

Or the Border Patrol Agent beaten/killed by a bunch of Mexicans.

If your Son/Daughter were to become a Park Ranger you should be proud and not worried about some ILLEGAL BASTURDS killing them.

WE need to MILITERIZE the border that will stop/greatly slow the invasion.

Then we need to actively  DEPORT!!!!

THEN a possible solution would be an approved guest worker program.

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:22:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Finally, we have agreed!!!!  See, we ARE on the same side!!!

Lets go get the bastards...err basturds!!!

And I am sorry I called you an idiot.  That was wrong.

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#44]
You two made up!  That's so sweet..sniffsniff...I'm gettin' a little misty here...I so love it when we play nice.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Just in case you pay little attention to my request:

[size=6][b] I B T L ! [/b][/size=6]
View Quote

And some of you thought this post was on its way out, shame on you o ye of little faith!!

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Went to one of the local [s]Indian[/s] Native American casino's tonite and was chatting with an off duty LEO and we were speaking of this very subject. He said "We need to shut down our borders and anyone crossing them should be shot" ....I plead the 5th on my response

My dad was in the Korean [s]War[/s] Police Action and was stationed in New Mexico for a couple of years and did some guard duty. His instructions were to shoot anyone who could not identify themselves or be identified (Illegals crossing)..He won't tell me if he ever had to carry out that order...

Customs, DEA and Coast Guard get to shoot over the bow of a drug runner who won't stop..

With all that being said, why can't we send some lead down south and make it so difficult and frightening for illegals to cross, until it comes to a stop???? We used to be able to (according to dad)...

I have donated to American Border Patrol. I think all concerned should do likewise. They need our help...If the fed's aren't going to do it, we need to do it ourselves. Why aren't we going to carwashes and asking "suspected" illegals for their ID and if they don't produce it, make a citizens arrest???

I can dream can't I?
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:25:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Well Fuck.  If Ed Sr. is going to IBTL, I may as well.

IBTL
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:37:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Nothing will be done unless a group of Mexicans hijack a airliner and crash it into a skyscraper.  That was THE ONLY REASON the FBI and INS got [red]off their asses and started deporting illegalsp[/red] from arab countries.  And of course, the usual suspects begin screaming racism just because the laws on the books are being enforced.  

Everyone on earth feels like they're entitled to come and live in the US, and I'm fucking sick of it.
View Quote

Pretty much true.  But do you how many Mexicans (only) are "deported" every single day?  When I was at a BP station with between 20 and 30 Agents for all three shifts we processed over 24,000 Mexicans in a month. That's about 1300 per day with 30 agents to cover all three shifts.  These are [u]voluntary[/u] deportations.  If the illegals would just refuse to VR (voluntarily return), the Border Patrol would be out of personnel, facilities and funds in less than a month.  LULAC and other similar organizations encourage illegals to decline to VR, but most would rather try to come across again than wait on an Immigration hearing.  During the same time period, we caught @ 30 Poles and an equal number of Chinese. Everyone is trained for Spanish.  A national office had to be contacted and interviews (interrogations) were made by phone.

TS
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:42:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

In a word, three letters.

TS
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:50:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The INS needs to catch those "undocumented guests" and send them home to wait their turn to follow the rules and do a legal emigration to the U.S.
View Quote

That would require about 10 divisions.  The Border Patrol could stop them coming in, if they were given the correct and necessary rules of engagement.

TS
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top